Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Wavecrest] Cloud Card Readings - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
[quote=Order Form][font=mali][size=4] @seamists | I would like a reading! [b]Username:[/b] Sick [b]This Reading is for:[/b] Uh, let's do it for me. Why not? [b]Dragon Info:[/b] Not applicable :) [b]Deck:[/b] Reader's Choice! [b]Type of Reading:[/b] 3, please [b]Currency:[/b] Treasure [b]Query:[/b] PM, please [b]Send me my reading via:[/b] PM, please [/size][/font][/quote] Thank you!
Order Form wrote:

@seamists | I would like a reading!

Username: Sick

This Reading is for: Uh, let's do it for me. Why not?

Dragon Info: Not applicable :)

Deck: Reader's Choice!

Type of Reading: 3, please

Currency: Treasure

Query: PM, please

Send me my reading via: PM, please

Thank you!
BoVzcWO.gif
@Solune @Sick got your orders! Please send payment!

Solune, if it's easier, send payment for all 3 dragons in one message. I'll try to send the readings back in one, but if I max out the character cap, I'll just reply to the same message 3 times over haha
@Solune @Sick got your orders! Please send payment!

Solune, if it's easier, send payment for all 3 dragons in one message. I'll try to send the readings back in one, but if I max out the character cap, I'll just reply to the same message 3 times over haha
Na5WGHa.png
[quote=Order Form][font=mali][size=4] @EnglishRose | I would like a reading! [b]Username:[/b] Solune [b]This Reading is for:[/b] (A scry of) My Dragon! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=82&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=270&winggene=70&wings=98&auth=017ee17a25c5d9878d1d1b3cfc59e4ecbab5fa94&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Dragon Info:[/b] Forms a trio with Archaios and Agares (the baby noc and baby coatl!) His name is [b]Athialis[/b], and his title is 'Shade-Steeped Warden of Yore'. Though [i]technically[/i] this shade is not referring to THE Shade in FR lore, you may interpret it as such if you wish! [b]Deck:[/b] Spheres of Heaven [b]Type of Reading:[/b] 3 cards [b]Currency:[/b] Treasure! [b]Send me my reading via:[/b] PM! [/size][/font][/quote]
Order Form wrote:

@EnglishRose | I would like a reading!

Username: Solune

This Reading is for: (A scry of) My Dragon!

dragon?age=0&body=82&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=270&winggene=70&wings=98&auth=017ee17a25c5d9878d1d1b3cfc59e4ecbab5fa94&dummyext=prev.png

Dragon Info: Forms a trio with Archaios and Agares (the baby noc and baby coatl!)

His name is Athialis, and his title is 'Shade-Steeped Warden of Yore'. Though technically this shade is not referring to THE Shade in FR lore, you may interpret it as such if you wish!

Deck: Spheres of Heaven

Type of Reading: 3 cards

Currency: Treasure!

Send me my reading via: PM!
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
@solune

Confirmed! Total is 24kt
@solune

Confirmed! Total is 24kt
Na5WGHa.png
@AloraDannon

Here is your reading! I chose the Spheres of Heaven Tarot for you spread. The link to see the cards laid out is HERE.
This is how it is laid out: The cards, the card’s meaning, and my interpretation with some lore ideas.

The Spread:
Past: The Sun Reversed
Present: Ace of Cups Reversed and 8 of Cups Reversed
Future: The Gate

The Card Meanings:
The Sun Reversed - Represents falling short of the true happiness that is the Sun. Your ability to attain the joy and happiness and accomplishment of The Sun is being blocked by something within you, an ego or excessive pride. You may have scorched the earth you walk on from how intensely you were trying to obtain the bounty of The Sun.

Ace of Cups Reversed - Signifies delays and difficulties in the beginning of a journey (project or love) that brings about loneliness, dissatisfaction, and instability. An excess of something might be drowning you. Heartbreak.

8 of Cups Reversed - Warns of running away from your problems. You may have an urge to walk away from them, but all they will do is follow you to your next destination. The grass is not greener on the other side.

The Gate - This card is unique to The Spheres of Heaven Tarot, and replaces Judgement. Although it has similarities to Judgement, it is merely adjacent.. A call for rebirth. Now is the time to unite our individual selves with the universe, to overcome the schism of duality and acknowledge that all is one. An important decision must be made so that you can bring balance within yourself and step through the gates.

Interpretation:
In the past, you were Icarus. You flew too close to The Sun and got burned, and you may have burned others on your way down. In your persistence to reach what you considered fulfillment and happiness, you became egotistical or overconfident and blocked your own way from that paradise. In the present day, that Reversed Sun caused you to experience extreme heartbreak. Either you lost someone close to you or you became a pariah. It made you want to run away, to start over, and maybe you did, but your past followed you and you are now in the same situation you were before. If you can look inwards to fix what you did, take responsibility and change your ways and enter a new cycle different from what you are in now, you can find fulfillment and happiness once again.

Lore Ideas:
Lynwen may not originally be from the autumn court. She may be from another fae court where she made a blunder. This could have cost her her status, her family, or a partner. Rather than face what she caused she flees to the autumn court where she now resides hoping to start over, but her past follows her to her new home. She sees the writing on the wall and starts to work to right her wrongs.
Alternatively the autumn court is where she fell short in her goal to attain The Sun. It cost her, and she wanted to flee, but she chose to stay to fix whatever happened, and along the way starts her journey to The Gate.
@AloraDannon

Here is your reading! I chose the Spheres of Heaven Tarot for you spread. The link to see the cards laid out is HERE.
This is how it is laid out: The cards, the card’s meaning, and my interpretation with some lore ideas.

The Spread:
Past: The Sun Reversed
Present: Ace of Cups Reversed and 8 of Cups Reversed
Future: The Gate

The Card Meanings:
The Sun Reversed - Represents falling short of the true happiness that is the Sun. Your ability to attain the joy and happiness and accomplishment of The Sun is being blocked by something within you, an ego or excessive pride. You may have scorched the earth you walk on from how intensely you were trying to obtain the bounty of The Sun.

Ace of Cups Reversed - Signifies delays and difficulties in the beginning of a journey (project or love) that brings about loneliness, dissatisfaction, and instability. An excess of something might be drowning you. Heartbreak.

8 of Cups Reversed - Warns of running away from your problems. You may have an urge to walk away from them, but all they will do is follow you to your next destination. The grass is not greener on the other side.

The Gate - This card is unique to The Spheres of Heaven Tarot, and replaces Judgement. Although it has similarities to Judgement, it is merely adjacent.. A call for rebirth. Now is the time to unite our individual selves with the universe, to overcome the schism of duality and acknowledge that all is one. An important decision must be made so that you can bring balance within yourself and step through the gates.

Interpretation:
In the past, you were Icarus. You flew too close to The Sun and got burned, and you may have burned others on your way down. In your persistence to reach what you considered fulfillment and happiness, you became egotistical or overconfident and blocked your own way from that paradise. In the present day, that Reversed Sun caused you to experience extreme heartbreak. Either you lost someone close to you or you became a pariah. It made you want to run away, to start over, and maybe you did, but your past followed you and you are now in the same situation you were before. If you can look inwards to fix what you did, take responsibility and change your ways and enter a new cycle different from what you are in now, you can find fulfillment and happiness once again.

Lore Ideas:
Lynwen may not originally be from the autumn court. She may be from another fae court where she made a blunder. This could have cost her her status, her family, or a partner. Rather than face what she caused she flees to the autumn court where she now resides hoping to start over, but her past follows her to her new home. She sees the writing on the wall and starts to work to right her wrongs.
Alternatively the autumn court is where she fell short in her goal to attain The Sun. It cost her, and she wanted to flee, but she chose to stay to fix whatever happened, and along the way starts her journey to The Gate.
Na5WGHa.png
[quote=Order Form][font=mali][size=4] @EnglishRose | I would like a reading! [b]Username:[/b] Rindepie [b]This Reading is for:[/b] My Dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94377295]Link here~[/url] [b]Dragon Info:[/b] None, ATM! I do plan to write a bio after the reading. [b]Deck:[/b] Diviner's Choice [b]Type of Reading:[/b] 3 card spread [b]Currency:[/b] Treasure! [b]Query:[/b] Could you please give a past, present, and future reading of this dragon? [b]Send me my reading via:[/b] PM please![/size][/font][/quote]
Order Form wrote:

Username: Rindepie

This Reading is for: My Dragon! Link here~

Dragon Info: None, ATM! I do plan to write a bio after the reading.

Deck: Diviner's Choice

Type of Reading: 3 card spread

Currency: Treasure!

Query: Could you please give a past, present, and future reading of this dragon?

Send me my reading via: PM please!
@RindePie

Confirmed! Total is 24kt
@RindePie

Confirmed! Total is 24kt
Na5WGHa.png
@sunfishe I would like a reading! For me :3
Divination Type: Tarot
Type of Reading: Three
Payment: Fodder
Query: (Feel free to send in DMs with payment)
Where should I post your reading? DMs
Notes: :3
@sunfishe I would like a reading! For me :3
Divination Type: Tarot
Type of Reading: Three
Payment: Fodder
Query: (Feel free to send in DMs with payment)
Where should I post your reading? DMs
Notes: :3
waterb1.pngH9klr6C.pngMKHInJR.pngIMG-7708.png7UXlQKU.gif

Username: Blazestorm22

This Reading is for: Me!

Dragon Info: (if applicable)

Deck: The Reigning Rogue

Type of Reading: 3

Currency: treasure

Query: (optional: send in a PM after order is confirmed)

Send me my reading via: PM

This Reading is for: Me!

Dragon Info: (if applicable)

Deck: The Reigning Rogue

Type of Reading: 3

Currency: treasure

Query: (optional: send in a PM after order is confirmed)

Send me my reading via: PM
@EnglishRose | I would like a reading! [b]Username:[/b] Blazestorm22 [b]This Reading is for:[/b] My Dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63211509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632116/63211509_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Info:[/b] I don't really have any lore for him aside from that he's one of my main glass cannon Coli trainers and therefore one of the main leaders of my Clan. [b]Deck:[/b] The Spheres of Heaven Tarot [b]Type of Reading:[/b] 1 card AND 3 card! [b]Currency:[/b] gems [b]Query:[/b] I would love a Past, Present and Future Reading for this guy. I'd like to know where he came from and why he fights and protects his Clan so thoroughly, particularly since this isn't his original Clan. [b]Send me my reading via:[/b] Cloud Card Readings Thread

This Reading is for: My Dragon!
63211509_350.png

Dragon Info: I don't really have any lore for him aside from that he's one of my main glass cannon Coli trainers and therefore one of the main leaders of my Clan.

Deck: The Spheres of Heaven Tarot

Type of Reading: 1 card AND 3 card!

Currency: gems

Query: I would love a Past, Present and Future Reading for this guy. I'd like to know where he came from and why he fights and protects his Clan so thoroughly, particularly since this isn't his original Clan.

Send me my reading via: Cloud Card Readings Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12