Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Teaser, Opinions?
1 2 3 4 5
Really hoping for something like a pangolin or one of those alligator lizards. Love the scale/plate shapes on those guys.
Really hoping for something like a pangolin or one of those alligator lizards. Love the scale/plate shapes on those guys.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
i really really really want these dragons to be super small

the other dragons didnt see them because they just. blended in with the pebbles. rolling around like brrr
i really really really want these dragons to be super small

the other dragons didnt see them because they just. blended in with the pebbles. rolling around like brrr
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
I adore them and haven’t even seen the full art - I personally don’t mind their size or anything but I hope they lean more pangolin or armadillo rather than isopod, but honestly either way I know they’ll probably be my new favorite.

I will get one, and his name shall be Grant…
I adore them and haven’t even seen the full art - I personally don’t mind their size or anything but I hope they lean more pangolin or armadillo rather than isopod, but honestly either way I know they’ll probably be my new favorite.

I will get one, and his name shall be Grant…
73972954_k01g94PghWFEJPH.png
74310878_bfn2ZnFdArKVhKy.png
wnd
she/her they/them
FR + 3 | please do not ping me in my own forums
avatar dragon | accent & skin shop | comfort dragon
74311140_WNQODqc4CRSk3bi.png
Pillbug dragons please. I've wanted more buggy dragons for forever... though armadillos/pangolins would also be really cool.
Pillbug dragons please. I've wanted more buggy dragons for forever... though armadillos/pangolins would also be really cool.
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
Really wasn’t expecting Earth but I already love them- whether they go more pangolin or armadillo gilded lizard or isopod or Goron all is well with me.
I just hope if they can’t fly that they’re pleasantly spiky! Personal preference/bias
Really wasn’t expecting Earth but I already love them- whether they go more pangolin or armadillo gilded lizard or isopod or Goron all is well with me.
I just hope if they can’t fly that they’re pleasantly spiky! Personal preference/bias
s1cIu80.png
see, the thing is, those black parts on them look like legs to me - my prediction is woodlice.

which would be super cool - isopods are such ancient creatures that i think they'd fit in nicely with earth. that said, i have a huuuge soft spot for armadillos, and i LOVE pangolins.

regardless, i'm excited to get more earth flight love! i love my flight very much and can't wait to see everyone's roly-poly guys.
see, the thing is, those black parts on them look like legs to me - my prediction is woodlice.

which would be super cool - isopods are such ancient creatures that i think they'd fit in nicely with earth. that said, i have a huuuge soft spot for armadillos, and i LOVE pangolins.

regardless, i'm excited to get more earth flight love! i love my flight very much and can't wait to see everyone's roly-poly guys.
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
Earth wasn't on my bingo card for next ancient- considering obelisks are relatively recent. But hey- I'm down. [i]my only hope is that they are FLAT[/i] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/002/076/293/d0e.jpg[/img] EDIT: I just thought- [i]what if they were like dung beetles-[/i]
Earth wasn't on my bingo card for next ancient- considering obelisks are relatively recent. But hey- I'm down.

my only hope is that they are FLAT
d0e.jpg

EDIT: I just thought- what if they were like dung beetles-
db12c55ac75b6c9e3f9303e540a21c04.gif
I really hope it has wings. Not earth having two flightless breeds; there’s plenty of earth in the sky like sandstorms, meteors, and dust. Also I was surprised it was earth next, I’d hoped for light or wind because of obelisks coming out not too long ago
I really hope it has wings. Not earth having two flightless breeds; there’s plenty of earth in the sky like sandstorms, meteors, and dust. Also I was surprised it was earth next, I’d hoped for light or wind because of obelisks coming out not too long ago
tgKCVtZ.png
i hope no wings not even sails like surge. not enough drakes in this place
i hope no wings not even sails like surge. not enough drakes in this place
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
nah bruh they're adding sonic the hedgehog to flight rising
nah bruh they're adding sonic the hedgehog to flight rising
1 2 3 4 5