Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how picky are you?
1 2 3 4 5
i'm doing a lair clean-out and i'm realizing... i only have 20 permas now and i'm honestly super happy about that!
i'm super picky when it comes to buying/keeping dragons, how picky are you when it comes to your collection?
i'm doing a lair clean-out and i'm realizing... i only have 20 permas now and i'm honestly super happy about that!
i'm super picky when it comes to buying/keeping dragons, how picky are you when it comes to your collection?
nF6vUTl.gif
Monolair lol
[emoji=skull size=1]
wuvThtJ.png
[quote name="decadent" date="2024-04-16 06:28:37" ] [emoji=skull size=1] [/quote] LMAO I was like, huh? But then realized you have the 1 perma, I admire your dedication to your beautiful coatl As for me personally, I have been trying to be picky but then I see beautiful scries and can't help myself. I am such an impulsive person but I'm trying to resist so I don't clutter my lair
decadent wrote on 2024-04-16 06:28:37:
LMAO I was like, huh? But then realized you have the 1 perma, I admire your dedication to your beautiful coatl

As for me personally, I have been trying to be picky but then I see beautiful scries and can't help myself. I am such an impulsive person but I'm trying to resist so I don't clutter my lair
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
The highest number of dragons I ever had was 70 and that included the fodders who were just waiting to be exalted :D I like to keep in mind all of my dragons and my memory is not the best so
The highest number of dragons I ever had was 70 and that included the fodders who were just waiting to be exalted :D I like to keep in mind all of my dragons and my memory is not the best so
Your Friendly Neighbor
he / him | artist | +9h to FR time

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
You wouldn't think I'm picky by my dragon count but oh boy can I be.

Most are/were from breeding projects, unhatched eggs, fodder rescues, and/or have been around for years (some even from the day I first joined!)
Others are also locke challenge survivors I grew attached to and kept after it ended

But now I've become a lot pickier with adding new dragons. They need to make me feel their price is worth it (aka I won't get bored & exalt them within a month or so) and they need to work with an accent in my hoard
They get bonus points if they're lineage/subspecies and/or give me lore ideas for them. If it's fun enough I might even wave the above conditions (sometimes I've even made them customs bc I liked their lore potential so much!)
You wouldn't think I'm picky by my dragon count but oh boy can I be.

Most are/were from breeding projects, unhatched eggs, fodder rescues, and/or have been around for years (some even from the day I first joined!)
Others are also locke challenge survivors I grew attached to and kept after it ended

But now I've become a lot pickier with adding new dragons. They need to make me feel their price is worth it (aka I won't get bored & exalt them within a month or so) and they need to work with an accent in my hoard
They get bonus points if they're lineage/subspecies and/or give me lore ideas for them. If it's fun enough I might even wave the above conditions (sometimes I've even made them customs bc I liked their lore potential so much!)
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
I'm out of lair space, so I'm temporarily saved from impulse buying lol.

If I see a derg I like, there's a good chance that I'm going to pick it up. If I have a scry or want to make a fandragon, I'm also going to be keeping an eye out for those.

Honestly, I've tried to do aesthetic or a more design-based lair, but I'm uh... not very good at it? So yeah, I'm not very picky.
I'm out of lair space, so I'm temporarily saved from impulse buying lol.

If I see a derg I like, there's a good chance that I'm going to pick it up. If I have a scry or want to make a fandragon, I'm also going to be keeping an eye out for those.

Honestly, I've tried to do aesthetic or a more design-based lair, but I'm uh... not very good at it? So yeah, I'm not very picky.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
not really, unless it's g1s. i don't particularly care for g1s usually, as they're just really expensive, and i've only bought one g1 ever, and i gened him immediately. but i have a few gened g1s and g2s that i've had to gene myself, but for several generations down, i just adopt whoever i like
not really, unless it's g1s. i don't particularly care for g1s usually, as they're just really expensive, and i've only bought one g1 ever, and i gened him immediately. but i have a few gened g1s and g2s that i've had to gene myself, but for several generations down, i just adopt whoever i like
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
i used to impulse buy dragons, lose interest in them after a week, then feel too guilty to get rid of them. it was unhealthy and made me hate playing the game, so i trained myself to be very picky ^^
i used to impulse buy dragons, lose interest in them after a week, then feel too guilty to get rid of them. it was unhealthy and made me hate playing the game, so i trained myself to be very picky ^^
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

I'm both super picky and not at the same time because like if I wasn't so dedicated to my lore (and lair space wasn't a thing) the Auction House would be empty. I love all dergs equally, even the ugly ones and the eye burners. Someone posts an 'unfortunate' hatchling in Dragon Share, guaranteed in ten minutes or less I'll have at least one workable scry and will already be in love.

But my current lore is super limiting and also lair space is very much a thing, so I rarely buy dergs these days despite really really really wanting to. I don't let myself look in the exalt rescue thread because I will wind up adopting multiple dergs every time I go there. I have to stay strong. For my lore.
I'm both super picky and not at the same time because like if I wasn't so dedicated to my lore (and lair space wasn't a thing) the Auction House would be empty. I love all dergs equally, even the ugly ones and the eye burners. Someone posts an 'unfortunate' hatchling in Dragon Share, guaranteed in ten minutes or less I'll have at least one workable scry and will already be in love.

But my current lore is super limiting and also lair space is very much a thing, so I rarely buy dergs these days despite really really really wanting to. I don't let myself look in the exalt rescue thread because I will wind up adopting multiple dergs every time I go there. I have to stay strong. For my lore.
mine-birb1.png x he/him | FR + 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 59953779.png
honestly I don't even know rn. I have bunch of dragons I'm STILL sorting out and I'm not even sure if the ones I hold onto will stay in my lair permanently. I already got rid of many of my g1s and am trying to start fresh, but at this point I might as well start from scratch.
honestly I don't even know rn. I have bunch of dragons I'm STILL sorting out and I'm not even sure if the ones I hold onto will stay in my lair permanently. I already got rid of many of my g1s and am trying to start fresh, but at this point I might as well start from scratch.
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
1 2 3 4 5