Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXX Breeder and Collector Network
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
@Amalgemotion

Could I have the Thistle guardian, Splash imp, Maroon spiral, Hunter fae, Sand obelisk, and Twilight Skydancer for 150g?

Sorry if this is much too late - I checked to see if these guys were still in your lair and I believe I saw them all!
@Amalgemotion

Could I have the Thistle guardian, Splash imp, Maroon spiral, Hunter fae, Sand obelisk, and Twilight Skydancer for 150g?

Sorry if this is much too late - I checked to see if these guys were still in your lair and I believe I saw them all!
Looking for a XXX Latte with Earth eyes
Looking for a XXX Latte with Earth eyes
[quote name="GaelicVixen" date="2024-04-12 05:24:04" ] @Wth Given the difference in genes and breed, I thought there might be a chance that your Reeses wasn't related to my Grinnil and if he found a mate I could offer you any girls, but considering my luck with that sort of thing I checked and they are indeed related lmao Took me four years to find a XXX Splash boy not related to my Ajani and seven years to find a XXX Thistle boy not related to my Leonora So don't give up! [/quote] Are you looking for Imperials only?
GaelicVixen wrote on 2024-04-12 05:24:04:
@Wth

Given the difference in genes and breed, I thought there might be a chance that your Reeses wasn't related to my Grinnil and if he found a mate I could offer you any girls, but considering my luck with that sort of thing I checked and they are indeed related lmao

Took me four years to find a XXX Splash boy not related to my Ajani and seven years to find a XXX Thistle boy not related to my Leonora

So don't give up!
Are you looking for Imperials only?
@Irken

Good morning!
I actually found my ginger female! But, I really appreciate you replying back!
Now, I'm working on getting an xxx Navy and Clay dragons ha! :P
@Irken

Good morning!
I actually found my ginger female! But, I really appreciate you replying back!
Now, I'm working on getting an xxx Navy and Clay dragons ha! :P
9QZCVAk.gif4VgiHmJ.gif
@Irken

Imperials are my favourites and my first choice always, but I've had to branch out and take in Coatls, a few Nocturnes, and a handful of Wildclaws due to my Imps being related to every Imp in a particular colour that wasn't in the hibden of an inactive player
@Irken

Imperials are my favourites and my first choice always, but I've had to branch out and take in Coatls, a few Nocturnes, and a handful of Wildclaws due to my Imps being related to every Imp in a particular colour that wasn't in the hibden of an inactive player
arcaneshieldl.png iceshieldr.png watershieldl.png lightshieldr.png natureshieldl.png
That sort makes me want to start breeding Imperials now just so there's a bigger gene pool >> Aside from the ones I just bought I only own 1 XXX white one.
That sort makes me want to start breeding Imperials now just so there's a bigger gene pool >> Aside from the ones I just bought I only own 1 XXX white one.
[quote name="GaelicVixen" date="2024-04-17 07:42:01" ] @Irken Imperials are my favourites and my first choice always, but I've had to branch out and take in Coatls, a few Nocturnes, and a handful of Wildclaws due to my Imps being related to every Imp in a particular colour that wasn't in the hibden of an inactive player [/quote] Oh yeah big same! I aim for all Imps but have some loving imposters in the den for diversity lol.
GaelicVixen wrote on 2024-04-17 07:42:01:
@Irken

Oh yeah big same! I aim for all Imps but have some loving imposters in the den for diversity lol.
a58ef73d804d0bb538c9d5aab59fc870f56bd11d.png
@Irken

A lot of colours could do with expanded gene pools for Imps

@Karlia
I also like matching eye colour to derg colour, so being currently in Nature I'm only breeding certain green Imps at the moment

And now I have to check out your hatchery!
@Irken

A lot of colours could do with expanded gene pools for Imps

@Karlia
I also like matching eye colour to derg colour, so being currently in Nature I'm only breeding certain green Imps at the moment

And now I have to check out your hatchery!
arcaneshieldl.png iceshieldr.png watershieldl.png lightshieldr.png natureshieldl.png
@GaelicVixen

Any ideas for which ones could be worth working towards?
@GaelicVixen

Any ideas for which ones could be worth working towards?
@Irken

Off the top my head, Jungle, Hunter, Thistle, Splash

I know several dergs in my hibden are still single because I can't find them a partner they aren't related to, but I don't remember which ones, though I could definitely start working on a list

With Jungle, every dragon I've found was related to KingTarzan and QueenJane lol
@Irken

Off the top my head, Jungle, Hunter, Thistle, Splash

I know several dergs in my hibden are still single because I can't find them a partner they aren't related to, but I don't remember which ones, though I could definitely start working on a list

With Jungle, every dragon I've found was related to KingTarzan and QueenJane lol
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93