Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | exprimntl icons, 4kg. dragons/humans/etc
1 2
opening again just for one or two slots to do today/tomorrow
opening again just for one or two slots to do today/tomorrow
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
hihi! your artstyle is really cool! im interested in getting an icon for Alice if possible?
hihi! your artstyle is really cool! im interested in getting an icon for Alice if possible?
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@starspeckledink can do, if you send payment now (1 way cr please) i can get started after i get home in a bit
@starspeckledink can do, if you send payment now (1 way cr please) i can get started after i get home in a bit
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
can take one more tonight
can take one more tonight
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
Oooh I'd be interested in getting the last slot! :D

I'd love one of my genshin blorbo, they got a human design, and a feral one in a deer-cat thing for choice!! I'd be happy with either one. I'd also like to offer my FFXIV WoL as an option too, considering he's got no art yet (just screenshots), so whichever of the two you'd like to experiment with :]

(wawa sorry for the ping, i noticed a bit too late to see ur subbed)
Oooh I'd be interested in getting the last slot! :D

I'd love one of my genshin blorbo, they got a human design, and a feral one in a deer-cat thing for choice!! I'd be happy with either one. I'd also like to offer my FFXIV WoL as an option too, considering he's got no art yet (just screenshots), so whichever of the two you'd like to experiment with :]

(wawa sorry for the ping, i noticed a bit too late to see ur subbed)
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@hideki sorry for the late reply, went to sleep last night - i can do the first character for you. i'll get started after you send payment
@hideki sorry for the late reply, went to sleep last night - i can do the first character for you. i'll get started after you send payment
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
1 2