Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
[center][font=cambria]@jotunn Of course, thank you so much for sharing your bean and his scry! ;u; (And for buying my accents!) He's gorgeous! I love the pop of color with the softer grey-brown tones! He got a boop from me~ ♥ [emoji=ceramic jar]
@jotunn Of course, thank you so much for sharing your bean and his scry! ;u; (And for buying my accents!) He's gorgeous! I love the pop of color with the softer grey-brown tones! He got a boop from me~ ♥

szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91874237][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/918743/91874237_350.png[/img][/url][/center] So happy that I was able to find a dragon for this skin (and it happened to be gen1 too haha) Thank you! :)
91874237_350.png
So happy that I was able to find a dragon for this skin (and it happened to be gen1 too haha) Thank you! :)
mXMhPXb.png
@vaihdokas I am so glad you liked the skin! and that's a gorgeous dragon, let alone for it being a g1! ♥ I feel honored to have my work on such a gorgeous gent! thank you so much for showing me! c:
@vaihdokas I am so glad you liked the skin! and that's a gorgeous dragon, let alone for it being a g1! ♥ I feel honored to have my work on such a gorgeous gent! thank you so much for showing me! c:
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

ooo can i have a slot for all three? thank you!
ooo can i have a slot for all three? thank you!
0034.png
@Skadiv I have added you to all three! if you'd like to send in payment, that would be lovely!
@Skadiv I have added you to all three! if you'd like to send in payment, that would be lovely!

[center][font=cambria]submitted the last two runs for [b]the slavkov soliloquy[/b]! once I get these back and more payments I'll submit the last two runs of the other skins! [emoji=old parchment]
submitted the last two runs for the slavkov soliloquy! once I get these back and more payments I'll submit the last two runs of the other skins!

[center][font=cambria]all copies of [b]the slavkov soliloquy[/b] have been sent out! like I said before, after a few more payments come in I'll submit the last two runs! ♥ [b]note.[/b] I still haven't received a message from the other 'missing' [b]the slavkov soliloquy[/b] peep, so I'll try to search through them asap and find them, if I can't then I'll list it on AH for print price. I also have two prints that were unclaimed in my last, sixth run, so those have been put on ah for print price! ♥ [emoji=old parchment]
all copies of the slavkov soliloquy have been sent out! like I said before, after a few more payments come in I'll submit the last two runs! ♥

note. I still haven't received a message from the other 'missing' the slavkov soliloquy peep, so I'll try to search through them asap and find them, if I can't then I'll list it on AH for print price.

I also have two prints that were unclaimed in my last, sixth run, so those have been put on ah for print price! ♥

@bonivich
Will you be doing any more runs of the slavkov soliloquy soon?
@bonivich
Will you be doing any more runs of the slavkov soliloquy soon?
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Delotha I can add you to a seventh run! c: if it gets enough slots (5+) then I will print it!
@Delotha I can add you to a seventh run! c: if it gets enough slots (5+) then I will print it!

@bonivich
Awesome, thank you so much!
@bonivich
Awesome, thank you so much!
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93