Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Ancient? Already?
1 2 3
it's been around 5 months, which is pretty standard
it's been around 5 months, which is pretty standard
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
I just hope the poses have better readability than auraboas do. Main reason I am having a hard time liking ancient breed releases -- they're so difficult to make work.
I just hope the poses have better readability than auraboas do. Main reason I am having a hard time liking ancient breed releases -- they're so difficult to make work.
mt8lr6s.png
i think its fine i love my sillies

i stopped breed changing bc too expensive

and i really like all them and want a ton of them too
i think its fine i love my sillies

i stopped breed changing bc too expensive

and i really like all them and want a ton of them too
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
It was sooner than expected, but I don't especially mind. As long as the developers are taking care of themselves and at least trying to minimise errors, then it's good with me.

Note: I don't really have lair space or currency issues, so those are not really a factor for me.
It was sooner than expected, but I don't especially mind. As long as the developers are taking care of themselves and at least trying to minimise errors, then it's good with me.

Note: I don't really have lair space or currency issues, so those are not really a factor for me.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I think the problem with them feeling like it's real soon is because of all the gene errors that all the more recent ancients still have. With the recent ancients having a laundry list of errors and problems, it makes the content feel like its being rushed.

Though, I feel like there goes my hope at a modern breed for the tenth anniversary.
I think the problem with them feeling like it's real soon is because of all the gene errors that all the more recent ancients still have. With the recent ancients having a laundry list of errors and problems, it makes the content feel like its being rushed.

Though, I feel like there goes my hope at a modern breed for the tenth anniversary.
@NightGaze 10th anniversary was last year - this year is 11th !
@NightGaze 10th anniversary was last year - this year is 11th !
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@spikenard Ah! Thank you for correcting me. God, I can barely even remember what the anniversary was. That or I wasn't on when it happened. But again, thanks so much for the correction! Didn't knew time flew that fast! Haha! :D
@spikenard Ah! Thank you for correcting me. God, I can barely even remember what the anniversary was. That or I wasn't on when it happened. But again, thanks so much for the correction! Didn't knew time flew that fast! Haha! :D
I am so excited while my layer space has not recovered from the previous ancients and my projects keep increasing I can’t complain, the more dragons the better!!!!
I am so excited while my layer space has not recovered from the previous ancients and my projects keep increasing I can’t complain, the more dragons the better!!!!
ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
man, I don't have enough food for this.
man, I don't have enough food for this.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I'm betting it's a wind ancient tbh.
I'm betting it's a wind ancient tbh.
[ Primals,Pastels,Darks&G1s lover - Chill - Calm ]

FMoJ9vk.pngxKIpW2A.png10Weczj.png

aura • straight • cis female • engaged • calm • friendly • silly • happy • poetic
02-IIMjz-EYx-M8.pngtfi-LZk8-Jw-YA5.pngN3pp-Tuc-Bib-NT.pngt-UDfq-Mi8jmg8.png
1 2 3