Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tales by Candlelight - lore, USD open!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
While writing, Rei was always sure to ask about specifics and be as accurate to the characters as possible. I also was very descriptive and even then she still asked to make the story just perfect and great!
I ordered a scene/story from max 700 to 1000+ word, and they delivered the story well :D
My advice also with any writing commission from anyone is to be descriptive as you can for character personality, and some scene specifics. I was fine with already the first version handed to me, actually, and I will now proudly and quickly tack it onto my two guys, because it fits them so well :3

If you order from Rei, also be aware that you will be decently updated and kept in the loop about the progress of your piece. They will ask good questions to be aware of the setting and the characters, to make sure they get them just right.
While good work takes time, Rei also can work quick when they get inspired, which got me my piece in less than a week, even though I have given them not any time limit or deadline.

Going here for some good writing for a story or scene is a great choice and i will come back again one day for something more!

Also tip the people you commission, they deserve it
While writing, Rei was always sure to ask about specifics and be as accurate to the characters as possible. I also was very descriptive and even then she still asked to make the story just perfect and great!
I ordered a scene/story from max 700 to 1000+ word, and they delivered the story well :D
My advice also with any writing commission from anyone is to be descriptive as you can for character personality, and some scene specifics. I was fine with already the first version handed to me, actually, and I will now proudly and quickly tack it onto my two guys, because it fits them so well :3

If you order from Rei, also be aware that you will be decently updated and kept in the loop about the progress of your piece. They will ask good questions to be aware of the setting and the characters, to make sure they get them just right.
While good work takes time, Rei also can work quick when they get inspired, which got me my piece in less than a week, even though I have given them not any time limit or deadline.

Going here for some good writing for a story or scene is a great choice and i will come back again one day for something more!

Also tip the people you commission, they deserve it
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
@NiktheBug
Aww, thank you, you're too kind! Always happy to write for you again, I can tell you love these guys lots.
@NiktheBug
Aww, thank you, you're too kind! Always happy to write for you again, I can tell you love these guys lots.
Username: gblade

Another question if I gave you a template will it cost extra for you to use it, if so how much?

Dragon(s) involved (will incur 20g/kt extra cost per extra dragon involved):
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87960849 (it will go in this ones bio)
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93732330

Summary of Order (plot details, etc):
They are brother and sister
Yevie lives in a tree house/naturey aztec themed city while the other Chea is a guardian of the underground cavern cities.

(leaving a lot up to you for what you want to add to the world/these characters so please the only real request is just stick to the theme of a nature/rainforest upbove ground and a gem stone caverns below ground)

Type of Order personality blurb/scene of where they live

Word Count: idk (however many you feel is about right)(nothing under 200 words)

Are you okay with me exceeding word count? Y

Payment Type treasure (Please don't go over 450kt/g)
Username: gblade

Another question if I gave you a template will it cost extra for you to use it, if so how much?

Dragon(s) involved (will incur 20g/kt extra cost per extra dragon involved):
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87960849 (it will go in this ones bio)
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93732330

Summary of Order (plot details, etc):
They are brother and sister
Yevie lives in a tree house/naturey aztec themed city while the other Chea is a guardian of the underground cavern cities.

(leaving a lot up to you for what you want to add to the world/these characters so please the only real request is just stick to the theme of a nature/rainforest upbove ground and a gem stone caverns below ground)

Type of Order personality blurb/scene of where they live

Word Count: idk (however many you feel is about right)(nothing under 200 words)

Are you okay with me exceeding word count? Y

Payment Type treasure (Please don't go over 450kt/g)
@gblade
Hey! So a scene costs about 60g/kt per 100 words, meaning your limit would be about 750 words, which I can make sure to stay under. As for the template, I can take a look at it and see, then let you know if there's any extra charge. It seems like you're looking more for like a general summary of where they live, maybe a bit about the dragons themselves, rather than any particular event/plot you wanted me to write about, am I right? If you don't have any set personality or fixed details about these characters (other than what you mentioned about where they live), then I'll probably make it up as I go, so be sure to let me know if you have any other fixed details at all.
@gblade
Hey! So a scene costs about 60g/kt per 100 words, meaning your limit would be about 750 words, which I can make sure to stay under. As for the template, I can take a look at it and see, then let you know if there's any extra charge. It seems like you're looking more for like a general summary of where they live, maybe a bit about the dragons themselves, rather than any particular event/plot you wanted me to write about, am I right? If you don't have any set personality or fixed details about these characters (other than what you mentioned about where they live), then I'll probably make it up as I go, so be sure to let me know if you have any other fixed details at all.
@rei711
Oh sorry I forgot I asked you to do these dragons
Did you already start bc I gave you the wrong dragons(I was on mobile)
If you already did than thats fine
@rei711
Oh sorry I forgot I asked you to do these dragons
Did you already start bc I gave you the wrong dragons(I was on mobile)
If you already did than thats fine
@gblade
I have not started yet, you can still change them!
@gblade
I have not started yet, you can still change them!
@rei711 Would you mind exchanging the dragon for this one This one doesn't have a name yet (you can choose the name) and I don't really have a story planned yet so you can make one up as you go Mainly he is a citizen in a Egypt style nation [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87577996][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/875780/87577996_350.png[/img][/url]
@rei711
Would you mind exchanging the dragon for this one
This one doesn't have a name yet (you can choose the name) and I don't really have a story planned yet so you can make one up as you go
Mainly he is a citizen in a Egypt style nation
87577996_350.png
@gblade
Sure, I can do that. So... are you looking more for like a character summary (just talks about their past, personality, what they do now), or more of you just want me to come up with a story/scene for them and don't necessarily need to include character backstory details?
@gblade
Sure, I can do that. So... are you looking more for like a character summary (just talks about their past, personality, what they do now), or more of you just want me to come up with a story/scene for them and don't necessarily need to include character backstory details?
@rei711
Yeah pretty much like a character summary with a scene if it helps with the overall story it would be nice for some background(not a whole lot)
@rei711
Yeah pretty much like a character summary with a scene if it helps with the overall story it would be nice for some background(not a whole lot)
@gblade
Can do! I'll let you know when I start working on it/when I come up with something.
@gblade
Can do! I'll let you know when I start working on it/when I come up with something.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14