Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tales by Candlelight - lore, USD open!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Techmox
Will accept this later on :> when I'm done with the other two people currently on the list! Feel free to ping me again or message me on Discord to ask for updates.
@Techmox
Will accept this later on :> when I'm done with the other two people currently on the list! Feel free to ping me again or message me on Discord to ask for updates.
I've got much more than I wanted, such an amazing work!!! Scenes was perfect! The writestyle! I'll definitely order more! Writer put a lot of effort to uderstand characters and let them be truly alive in ordered piece. I couldn't ask for more and for better work. Good communication and pure fun during discussions about the plot. I had preview of every new piece and could suggest things. It was wonderful cooperation. I didn't had that type of good service before. This is truly my fave lore shop <3
I've got much more than I wanted, such an amazing work!!! Scenes was perfect! The writestyle! I'll definitely order more! Writer put a lot of effort to uderstand characters and let them be truly alive in ordered piece. I couldn't ask for more and for better work. Good communication and pure fun during discussions about the plot. I had preview of every new piece and could suggest things. It was wonderful cooperation. I didn't had that type of good service before. This is truly my fave lore shop <3
NB43KMu.png
@Techmox
Thank you very much for commissioning me! It's been a pleasure to work with you, I love the details between Argost and his father and all the background story you came up with for them.
@Techmox
Thank you very much for commissioning me! It's been a pleasure to work with you, I love the details between Argost and his father and all the background story you came up with for them.
@rei711
sorry, I've just been really busy lately and haven't had the time to get to it :')
@rei711
sorry, I've just been really busy lately and haven't had the time to get to it :')
iQrvnPv.png icon2middle.png Peach.png
@Nexagon
No worries! My health has also not been great so things have slowed. I'll take you off the list for now, but feel free to come back in future!
@Nexagon
No worries! My health has also not been great so things have slowed. I'll take you off the list for now, but feel free to come back in future!
@rei711 Can you add me for FR currency slot please? So I would remember that I ordered another piece here and won't forget <3
@rei711 Can you add me for FR currency slot please? So I would remember that I ordered another piece here and won't forget <3
NB43KMu.png
Bump
Bump
@diagonize @techmox
pinging you both to let you know that i have FRC slots open again, and in techmox's case, i'm ready to take on whatever your next order was meant to be! (however, if you don't reply within 48h of this ping, then you'll be shifted to the back of the list)
@diagonize @techmox
pinging you both to let you know that i have FRC slots open again, and in techmox's case, i'm ready to take on whatever your next order was meant to be! (however, if you don't reply within 48h of this ping, then you'll be shifted to the back of the list)
[color=steelblue][b]@rei711 Good to know! <3 I'll copy my order here from last post! [color=steelblue][b]Username: Techmox Dragon(s) involved (will incur 20g/kt extra cost per extra dragon involved): Argost, his brothers (as a mass except Mero and Goldie who are more important and detailed), Déblør and his brothers as a mass. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91199852][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/911999/91199852_350.png[/img][/url] Summary of Order (plot details, etc): i thought about flashback story starting at the moment when Argost got discovered. He realized he have younger brothers and young generation found that they have order brother. When they takes Argost and "older generation". Déblør, discovers that this relict of the war survived somehow. The hard way to gain their trust, many argues with Goldie and Fighting with jealousy about Mero, Déblør's second son. The way for acceptance and fighting for own rights. Ending about presence when situation is stable and much more comfy. (No need to hurry with it. Whenever you'll have time) Type of Order (personality blurb/scene/story): story Word Count: 3000 or a bit less Are you okay with me exceeding word count? (Y/N): no more than 3000 Payment Type (gems/treasure/other): gems or eggs
@rei711 Good to know! <3
I'll copy my order here from last post!

Username: Techmox

Dragon(s) involved (will incur 20g/kt extra cost per extra dragon involved):
Argost, his brothers (as a mass except Mero and Goldie who are more important and detailed), Déblør and his brothers as a mass.

91199852_350.png

Summary of Order (plot details, etc): i thought about flashback story starting at the moment when Argost got discovered. He realized he have younger brothers and young generation found that they have order brother. When they takes Argost and "older generation". Déblør, discovers that this relict of the war survived somehow. The hard way to gain their trust, many argues with Goldie and Fighting with jealousy about Mero, Déblør's second son. The way for acceptance and fighting for own rights. Ending about presence when situation is stable and much more comfy.
(No need to hurry with it. Whenever you'll have time)

Type of Order (personality blurb/scene/story): story

Word Count: 3000 or a bit less

Are you okay with me exceeding word count? (Y/N): no more than 3000

Payment Type (gems/treasure/other): gems or eggs
NB43KMu.png
@rei711 It's been a long time since I last active in this forum haha, but I already found someone to write her lore for me, thank you though!
@rei711 It's been a long time since I last active in this forum haha, but I already found someone to write her lore for me, thank you though!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14