Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Entering The Labyrinth
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25
@wistfulclown [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9583864][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/95839/9583864_350.png[/img][/url] Prism grits his teeth against the pain in his arm, having been injured from the fall into the Labyrinth. He glances down both paths, scrutinizing each one. That creature might be close by, and the chance of running into him if he chooses the wrong path is high. He thinks back to his friend [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91674698]Crete[/url], who had spoken about his encounters with this creature before. Although the thought that perhaps he had been betrayed by Crete and subsequently cast down here flits through his mind, he quickly dismisses it. Crete had spoken as though the Labyrinth was a prison and a trial all in one; the dragon he knew would not willingly subject anyone else to that sort of experience. But Crete had spoken before of the dangers of the Labyrinth. He would have to choose wisely. The marks of a small creature... perhaps it was fleeing from the creature? Or perhaps the music would draw the creature's attention due to the loud noise... He focused and thought, making sure to stay alert to his surroundings. In the end, he decided to follow the small creature, figuring that anything as loud as the music must be well established, and therefore more dangerous. (buying a death defy)
@wistfulclown

9583864_350.png

Prism grits his teeth against the pain in his arm, having been injured from the fall into the Labyrinth. He glances down both paths, scrutinizing each one. That creature might be close by, and the chance of running into him if he chooses the wrong path is high.

He thinks back to his friend Crete, who had spoken about his encounters with this creature before. Although the thought that perhaps he had been betrayed by Crete and subsequently cast down here flits through his mind, he quickly dismisses it. Crete had spoken as though the Labyrinth was a prison and a trial all in one; the dragon he knew would not willingly subject anyone else to that sort of experience.

But Crete had spoken before of the dangers of the Labyrinth. He would have to choose wisely. The marks of a small creature... perhaps it was fleeing from the creature? Or perhaps the music would draw the creature's attention due to the loud noise... He focused and thought, making sure to stay alert to his surroundings. In the end, he decided to follow the small creature, figuring that anything as loud as the music must be well established, and therefore more dangerous.

(buying a death defy)
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@wistfulclown

I'll head right!

Also sending in artwork for a death defiance!
@wistfulclown

I'll head right!

Also sending in artwork for a death defiance!
mlr1H8z.png53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgpO9OxgB.pngI7CI3v5.pngchsD6Vl.png
@Wistfulclown
I’ll go right! I’ll edit this with some RP later, and maybe the purchase of a death defy.
@Wistfulclown
I’ll go right! I’ll edit this with some RP later, and maybe the purchase of a death defy.
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@wistfulclown heading right!
@wistfulclown heading right!
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
[center]@wistfulclown[/center] [rule] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92673847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/926739/92673847.png[/img][/url] [color=transparent]_-_-_-_-_[/color][b][size=5]RAMMAQ[/b] [color=transparent]-_-_-_-_[/color]-they/it/any neos- [nextcol] [indent][b][i]D[/i][/b]own the mechanical beast goes, thrown into the pit [/indent]which holds hells untold. Its already maroon claws were stained further crimson from the desperate clawing through the pit of flesh as it fell. A loud crash is heard as they collide with the hard tile floor; the beast curls and groans in pain, needing a moment to regain its composure. [/columns] Rammaq, the the mechanical beast which cascaded from the sky, looks to the two paths presented to them; on the left, the footfalls of small animals, and on the right music playing from an unknown source. They hesitate to make a decision as it calculates disorientedly the odds of survival or potential conflict from either lane. After the disoriented processing, it decides to take the right path, maybe some music would be nice to ease one's central processor after such a fall... [center][b][size=5]\-\CHOICE DECIDED: RIGHT PATH/-/

92673847.png
_-_-_-_-_RAMMAQ
-_-_-_-_-they/it/any neos-
Down the mechanical beast goes, thrown into the pit
which holds hells untold. Its already maroon claws were stained further crimson from the desperate clawing through the pit of flesh as it fell.
A loud crash is heard as they collide with the hard tile floor; the beast curls and groans in pain, needing a moment to regain its composure.
Rammaq, the the mechanical beast which cascaded from the sky, looks to the two paths presented to them; on the left, the footfalls of small animals, and on the right music playing from an unknown source.
They hesitate to make a decision as it calculates disorientedly the odds of survival or potential conflict from either lane.
After the disoriented processing, it decides to take the right path, maybe some music would be nice to ease one's central processor after such a fall...

\-\CHOICE DECIDED: RIGHT PATH/-/
m3TbcZw.png
oaolHwW.png
pixil-frame-08.png
DRAGONS FOR SALE ======>
AT HAPHAZARD HUSBANDRY
s7XCEg7.png
We're still missing responses from a handful of players- please dont forget to respond before this coming friday! Those who haven't responded within 48hr of the deadline will receive a reminder ping :)

++ If you have responded but you did not ping me please either edit your posts to ping me OR repost & ping me to make certain your response has been recorded!
We're still missing responses from a handful of players- please dont forget to respond before this coming friday! Those who haven't responded within 48hr of the deadline will receive a reminder ping :)

++ If you have responded but you did not ping me please either edit your posts to ping me OR repost & ping me to make certain your response has been recorded!
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
quick update:
an additional NPC shop has been opened & will be available to all players going forward (though it wont have much use this week) Aion has opened shop & has no intentions of closing his doors at anytime during this game.

If you find yourself down the wrong path, regretting the moves you've made and simply want to change the past, Aion will allow you the opportunity of stepping back in time to any place you've previously visited. This cannot be used to circumvent death- rather to change your destiny that has yet to unfold.

His price for this service will be art, written or drawn, of himself or a soul (hatchling) to feed the curse that binds him.

Your patronage with him will be effective same week and you will be allowed to move forward down your changed path- for better or worse.
@The Labyrinth
quick update:
an additional NPC shop has been opened & will be available to all players going forward (though it wont have much use this week) Aion has opened shop & has no intentions of closing his doors at anytime during this game.

If you find yourself down the wrong path, regretting the moves you've made and simply want to change the past, Aion will allow you the opportunity of stepping back in time to any place you've previously visited. This cannot be used to circumvent death- rather to change your destiny that has yet to unfold.

His price for this service will be art, written or drawn, of himself or a soul (hatchling) to feed the curse that binds him.

Your patronage with him will be effective same week and you will be allowed to move forward down your changed path- for better or worse.
@The Labyrinth
[i]How else are we supposed to know who, or what, we are?[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85038104][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850382/85038104_350.png[/img][/url] (TL:DR Ruo chose the [b]right path.[/b]) It takes a certain amount of bravery to face the looming void without trembling, and the mortal Ruo didn't have nearly enough to even stop himself from screaming. The twisting eyes and lack of consciousness in the face of the dragon in front of them all was enough to turn his stomach and the drop only made this all worse - How did he find himself here, anyways?? Ruo's mind gave no answers. A hard slam on the ground, only cushioned by his natural bogsneak squishiness, at least spared him some damage. Shaken, Ruo's choices both filled him with unease. Music meant sentient life of some kind - pawprints, possibly something feral. Did he trust his wits or his might more? Wits. He didn't understand why, but wits seemed much more reliable. His claws felt empty, like there was a weapon he was missing, and it didn't feel safe or right to go somewhere physically dangerous without it. He walked slowly, even in terror seeing or feeling no need to run or rush. With all these other dragons around... it might be good to watch from afar. See if they take a fall, so he could avoid it. The thought of that should have sickened him, but it felt normal. Natural. Watching something or someone go to ruin... --- "He's forgotten, just as we hoped. Thank you Blight. Maybe that thing can finally kill him in this state." [i]You are overzealous, Caveo. Do not forget what you and Phagya owe me, with or without the results you seek. Security-" "Yes Blight, I know. Let us at least watch this unfold first - my spellcraft isn't going anywhere."
How else are we supposed to know who, or what, we are?

85038104_350.png

(TL:DR Ruo chose the right path.)

It takes a certain amount of bravery to face the looming void without trembling, and the mortal Ruo didn't have nearly enough to even stop himself from screaming. The twisting eyes and lack of consciousness in the face of the dragon in front of them all was enough to turn his stomach and the drop only made this all worse - How did he find himself here, anyways?? Ruo's mind gave no answers.

A hard slam on the ground, only cushioned by his natural bogsneak squishiness, at least spared him some damage. Shaken, Ruo's choices both filled him with unease. Music meant sentient life of some kind - pawprints, possibly something feral. Did he trust his wits or his might more?

Wits. He didn't understand why, but wits seemed much more reliable. His claws felt empty, like there was a weapon he was missing, and it didn't feel safe or right to go somewhere physically dangerous without it. He walked slowly, even in terror seeing or feeling no need to run or rush. With all these other dragons around... it might be good to watch from afar. See if they take a fall, so he could avoid it. The thought of that should have sickened him, but it felt normal. Natural. Watching something or someone go to ruin...
---
"He's forgotten, just as we hoped. Thank you Blight. Maybe that thing can finally kill him in this state."

You are overzealous, Caveo. Do not forget what you and Phagya owe me, with or without the results you seek. Security-"

"Yes Blight, I know. Let us at least watch this unfold first - my spellcraft isn't going anywhere."
violentvioletsig.png
@awsten @DespacitoMan @IamSweete @loneseacucumber @Nemurian @Spicyshewolf @Stormytehcat11 @ToxicRavenQueen
users listed above do not have a recorded response- please respond by 04.19 to avoid Dietrich's control.

& please tag me in all responses

@violentviolet77 I've recorded your answer, but going forward answers that fail to tag me wont be counted, as it's likely I'll miss them!
@awsten @DespacitoMan @IamSweete @loneseacucumber @Nemurian @Spicyshewolf @Stormytehcat11 @ToxicRavenQueen
users listed above do not have a recorded response- please respond by 04.19 to avoid Dietrich's control.

& please tag me in all responses

@violentviolet77 I've recorded your answer, but going forward answers that fail to tag me wont be counted, as it's likely I'll miss them!
[quote name="XxCalypsoxX" date="2024-04-11 07:50:38" ] @/wistfulclown I’ll go right please [/quote] @wistfulclown Was this not the response you wanted? ^^;
XxCalypsoxX wrote on 2024-04-11 07:50:38:
@/wistfulclown
I’ll go right please

@wistfulclown
Was this not the response you wanted? ^^;
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25