Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do people keep their dragons fed...
1 2 3 4
Seconding all the people saying hibden. Once you get 150+ dragons, keeping them all fed if you don't coli often is a nightmare. I was having a really hard time feeding my dragons when I became too busy to coli regularly until I started using the hibden (about half of my dragons are in there right now, I am a breeding lair as well but I basically shoved all the dragons I don't regularly breed in there and I intend on eventually putting all my permas in the hibden and buying dedicated fodder breeders to keep in my lair)

I also recommend selective feeding, like if you have a surplus of one food item you can kinda force other dragons to eat it even if it isn't their "first choice" food, like I always used to run out of seafood because I have a lot of imperials but if I notice I'm running low on seafood but have a surplus of meat or plants, they will eat that instead and I can save seafood for dragons who only eat it.
Seconding all the people saying hibden. Once you get 150+ dragons, keeping them all fed if you don't coli often is a nightmare. I was having a really hard time feeding my dragons when I became too busy to coli regularly until I started using the hibden (about half of my dragons are in there right now, I am a breeding lair as well but I basically shoved all the dragons I don't regularly breed in there and I intend on eventually putting all my permas in the hibden and buying dedicated fodder breeders to keep in my lair)

I also recommend selective feeding, like if you have a surplus of one food item you can kinda force other dragons to eat it even if it isn't their "first choice" food, like I always used to run out of seafood because I have a lot of imperials but if I notice I'm running low on seafood but have a surplus of meat or plants, they will eat that instead and I can save seafood for dragons who only eat it.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I always let them starve a little, just enough to keep the bonus up so they can fight and have children
I always let them starve a little, just enough to keep the bonus up so they can fight and have children
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Hibden.. Coli, gathering, very very rarely buying a few stacks from the ah.... and keeping a massive stash at all times
Screenshot_20231210_195338_Chrome.jpg

Yes I am indeed annoyed that my bugs and meat are below 20k
Hibden.. Coli, gathering, very very rarely buying a few stacks from the ah.... and keeping a massive stash at all times
Screenshot_20231210_195338_Chrome.jpg

Yes I am indeed annoyed that my bugs and meat are below 20k
barely. i barely keep them fed.

dsjkfdkjfd real talk tho my suggestion is to max out fairgrounds and then use that to buy a few stacks of food off the AH every so often. obviously depending on your lair size this might need to do a little bit of coli, but for that i'd recommend getting at least one level 25 dragon and grinding the lower level venues (easier to one shot kill those enemies)

someone also mentioned hibden and yeah, agree. i used to keep my fandragons in my regular lair before switching them and that def saves me a bunch of food
barely. i barely keep them fed.

dsjkfdkjfd real talk tho my suggestion is to max out fairgrounds and then use that to buy a few stacks of food off the AH every so often. obviously depending on your lair size this might need to do a little bit of coli, but for that i'd recommend getting at least one level 25 dragon and grinding the lower level venues (easier to one shot kill those enemies)

someone also mentioned hibden and yeah, agree. i used to keep my fandragons in my regular lair before switching them and that def saves me a bunch of food
23883.png | Misty, Logan
| He, They, She

button18.pngbutton-Nature-Born.png
buttonA.pngbuttonearthclan.png
YMPbu9R.png
Feel free to ping me!
Open to random friend requests and messages (just be polite, ya know?).
I'm subscribed to any threads I make.
=====
While I don't have as many dragons as some other peeps I deal with food mostly by keeping dragons that are either all the same species, or can eat all 4 food types so I have more control over what food type is eaten at a time. Other then that I just buy of the AH if I don't get enough from my coli time.
While I don't have as many dragons as some other peeps I deal with food mostly by keeping dragons that are either all the same species, or can eat all 4 food types so I have more control over what food type is eaten at a time. Other then that I just buy of the AH if I don't get enough from my coli time.
Hi I wanted to return to this post and inform everyone that I finally figured out what I was forgetting - THE ******* 'GATHER ITEMS' PAGE.

I'M SURE NOBODY THOUGHT TO INFORM ME OF IT'S EXISTENCE BECAUSE THAT IS PROBABLY ASSUMED TO BE BARE MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE OF THIS WEBSITE, BUT I LITERALLY FORGOT IT EXISTED.

correction: a couple people did mention 'gathering', but I don't think I understood what it meant without context.

The only reason I remembered it existed was because I got one of my friends to join the site and she went through the tutorial and when I complained about never having enough food she directed me to the specific page :'D
Hi I wanted to return to this post and inform everyone that I finally figured out what I was forgetting - THE ******* 'GATHER ITEMS' PAGE.

I'M SURE NOBODY THOUGHT TO INFORM ME OF IT'S EXISTENCE BECAUSE THAT IS PROBABLY ASSUMED TO BE BARE MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE OF THIS WEBSITE, BUT I LITERALLY FORGOT IT EXISTED.

correction: a couple people did mention 'gathering', but I don't think I understood what it meant without context.

The only reason I remembered it existed was because I got one of my friends to join the site and she went through the tutorial and when I complained about never having enough food she directed me to the specific page :'D
We'll put a signature here eventually.
Glad you found it! I have a *hoard* of extra food so if you/anyone who reads this needs a boost just let me know!
Glad you found it! I have a *hoard* of extra food so if you/anyone who reads this needs a boost just let me know!
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
1 2 3 4