Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quitting FR?
1 2 3
nothing wrong with taking a break! I lost interest and ended up on a long unofficial hiatus for about 7 years!
nothing wrong with taking a break! I lost interest and ended up on a long unofficial hiatus for about 7 years!
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
Due to IRL events I was on a hiatus for aout 2,5 years not long ago. Sure, I missed out on some new releases and several festival items, but it's nothing I can't manage. Take your break if you need it, this game should be about having fun, not stressing over!
Due to IRL events I was on a hiatus for aout 2,5 years not long ago. Sure, I missed out on some new releases and several festival items, but it's nothing I can't manage. Take your break if you need it, this game should be about having fun, not stressing over!
Your Friendly Neighbor
he / him | artist | +9h to FR time

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
Definitely take a break if you need it! I haven't been on in months - just haven't really felt like it - and I'm only here today on a whim. I'll probably disappear again for a while after today, unless something big like a new breed drops sometime soon lol There's no shame in needing time away! Whether that be temporarily or for the foreseeable future [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Definitely take a break if you need it! I haven't been on in months - just haven't really felt like it - and I'm only here today on a whim. I'll probably disappear again for a while after today, unless something big like a new breed drops sometime soon lol

There's no shame in needing time away! Whether that be temporarily or for the foreseeable future
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Ive taken a two year break before dude ^^
Ive taken a two year break before dude ^^
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
At the end of the day, it's a video game ! You can just drop it whenever you want, and pick it up (or not !) later. There are no penalties for doing so - Nothing bad happens to dragons that go hungry, and if you're gone long enough, the game will auto-feed your dragon when you return.
At the end of the day, it's a video game ! You can just drop it whenever you want, and pick it up (or not !) later. There are no penalties for doing so - Nothing bad happens to dragons that go hungry, and if you're gone long enough, the game will auto-feed your dragon when you return.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
If there's anything my 2? 3? year hiatus taught me it would be that sometimes the things that appear to really matter to you at the moment won't seem that important when you take a step back from it :)
If there's anything my 2? 3? year hiatus taught me it would be that sometimes the things that appear to really matter to you at the moment won't seem that important when you take a step back from it :)
I've taken multiple breaks and have always come back. It's okay to go on a hiatus. Especially if you feel as though it's overwhelming you and burning you out.
I've taken multiple breaks and have always come back. It's okay to go on a hiatus. Especially if you feel as though it's overwhelming you and burning you out.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Thank you everyone for the input! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you everyone for the input!

CYBqRJK.png
I'm definitly guilty of taking like year long breaks! I just came back a few months back because I do my dailies while listening to college lectures or while I'm waking up :]
I def recommend it if you're feeling burnt out!
I'm definitly guilty of taking like year long breaks! I just came back a few months back because I do my dailies while listening to college lectures or while I'm waking up :]
I def recommend it if you're feeling burnt out!
[:Discord Broke My Images:]
Flight rising isn't a job or a chore, if it's not fun anymore take a break! Your dragons won't starve or run away, so you can come back anytime. Or not at all, the world is your oyster
Flight rising isn't a job or a chore, if it's not fun anymore take a break! Your dragons won't starve or run away, so you can come back anytime. Or not at all, the world is your oyster
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
1 2 3