Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | rarest vista?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="TransDisaster" date="2024-04-09 19:18:53" ] [item=Vista: Deepsea Dive] [/quote] hi anyway also answering the breed vistas i don't seem to see a lot of those in use and the microholiday vistas (or at least if i see one it's always the drakeharvest vista) [item = vista: springswarm] [item = vista: sunparched prowl] [item = vista: drakeharvest] [item = vista: frigidfin expedition]
TransDisaster wrote on 2024-04-09 19:18:53:
Vista: Deepsea Dive

hi

anyway
also answering the breed vistas i don't seem to see a lot of those in use
and the microholiday vistas (or at least if i see one it's always the drakeharvest vista)
Vista: Springswarm Vista: Sunparched Prowl Vista: Drakeharvest Vista: Frigidfin Expedition
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
i'd honestly rotate my vista more (i love the foxfire one, as well as the ghostlight ruins, pottery, stagcrest, and grimoire vistas) but i am Committed To My Aesthetic of CORVIDS.

staff cursed me specifically when they put this avian anatomy vista out LMAO

as for ones i don't see often, definitely the microholiday ones, breed/deity ones... i feel like i don't see quite as many of the gender/sexuality ribbons around anymore either??
i'd honestly rotate my vista more (i love the foxfire one, as well as the ghostlight ruins, pottery, stagcrest, and grimoire vistas) but i am Committed To My Aesthetic of CORVIDS.

staff cursed me specifically when they put this avian anatomy vista out LMAO

as for ones i don't see often, definitely the microholiday ones, breed/deity ones... i feel like i don't see quite as many of the gender/sexuality ribbons around anymore either??
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
the mvp vista is gorgeous
the mvp vista is gorgeous
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
[quote name="Narinder" date="2024-04-10 04:43:13" ] [...] i feel like i don't see quite as many of the gender/sexuality ribbons around anymore either?? [/quote] I see people rotating into the LGBT+ vistas when June comes around! It's super fun to see everyone get into the pride month spirit <3
Narinder wrote on 2024-04-10 04:43:13:
[...] i feel like i don't see quite as many of the gender/sexuality ribbons around anymore either??

I see people rotating into the LGBT+ vistas when June comes around! It's super fun to see everyone get into the pride month spirit <3
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[quote name="DustyZoiveon" date="2024-04-09 20:20:48" ] For me, I never see anyone using like, [i]any[/i] of the coliseum vistas. I also have never seen this one in my entire time here despite it being a really cool NotN vista?? [item=Vista: Feral Visage] [/quote] I've been using Blooming Grove for a while now! I like how it looks with my current avatar, and I tend to stick with the same avatar for a long time, so.
DustyZoiveon wrote on 2024-04-09 20:20:48:

For me, I never see anyone using like, any of the coliseum vistas. I also have never seen this one in my entire time here despite it being a really cool NotN vista?? Vista: Feral Visage

I've been using Blooming Grove for a while now! I like how it looks with my current avatar, and I tend to stick with the same avatar for a long time, so.

MmSftql.png
[quote name="TotalOverqwil" date="2024-04-10 04:31:28" ] hi anyway also answering the breed vistas i don't seem to see a lot of those in use and the microholiday vistas (or at least if i see one it's always the drakeharvest vista) [item = vista: springswarm] [item = vista: sunparched prowl] [item = vista: drakeharvest] [item = vista: frigidfin expedition] [/quote] Ohhh, that springswarm one is lovely! I dont think i've seen that one before, but I may have to consider a vista change soon hehe As for vistas I dont really see around? I've also never seen a breed vista but most people have mentioned those, so heres a few highlights of others that I havent seen much of! [item=Vista: Snarling Mimic][item=Vista: Herb Rack][item=Vista: Bleached Roots][item=Vista: Sandswept Delta][item=Vista: Scorched Forest][item=Vista: Dreary Dirge][item=Vista: Glowing Globe][item=Vista: Lantern Forest][item=Vista: Battlefield][item=Vista: Chandelier]
TotalOverqwil wrote on 2024-04-10 04:31:28:
hi

anyway
and the microholiday vistas (or at least if i see one it's always the drakeharvest vista)
Vista: Springswarm Vista: Sunparched Prowl Vista: Drakeharvest Vista: Frigidfin Expedition
Ohhh, that springswarm one is lovely! I dont think i've seen that one before, but I may have to consider a vista change soon hehe

As for vistas I dont really see around? I've also never seen a breed vista but most people have mentioned those, so heres a few highlights of others that I havent seen much of!
Vista: Snarling Mimic Vista: Herb Rack Vista: Bleached Roots Vista: Sandswept Delta Vista: Scorched Forest Vista: Dreary Dirge Vista: Glowing Globe Vista: Lantern Forest Vista: Battlefield Vista: Chandelier
50e1ef9c8e396a7e5b504ef9374728f5bc43ac08.png
peach
life's better in pink!
d642e6ce8e92a7f7cb92f955e7f47cb45a5b9b12.png
[they/them]
[+3 fr]
[irl bunny]
cb6e10682549e8ade6da8f5fb96b8f6cb570ed1b.png
[quote name="snes" date="2024-04-10 03:48:43" ] never really see anyone using the 3rd anni vista [item=vista: 3rd anniversary] [/quote] As a 3rd anniversary user, I don't see many people using it either. It's a quite a specific aesthetic that not many people go for. But I genuinely think I've seen every vista around... EXCEPT Shoreline Serenity. Idk if it's just the fact it's relatively recent or what but I don't recall ever seeing someone with it.
snes wrote on 2024-04-10 03:48:43:
never really see anyone using the 3rd anni vista
Vista: 3rd Anniversary
As a 3rd anniversary user, I don't see many people using it either. It's a quite a specific aesthetic that not many people go for.

But I genuinely think I've seen every vista around... EXCEPT Shoreline Serenity. Idk if it's just the fact it's relatively recent or what but I don't recall ever seeing someone with it.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
[quote name="TotalOverqwil" date="2024-04-10 04:31:28" ] [quote name="TransDisaster" date="2024-04-09 19:18:53" ] [item=Vista: Deepsea Dive] [/quote] hi anyway also answering the breed vistas i don't seem to see a lot of those in use and the microholiday vistas (or at least if i see one it's always the drakeharvest vista) [item = vista: springswarm] [item = vista: sunparched prowl] [item = vista: drakeharvest] [item = vista: frigidfin expedition] [/quote] i've used the springswarm and frigidfin expedition for a good while :0 i think they're really neat, shame they're not that preferred and also the question: i don't see eye see you vista that much honestly...
TotalOverqwil wrote on 2024-04-10 04:31:28:
TransDisaster wrote on 2024-04-09 19:18:53:
Vista: Deepsea Dive

hi

anyway
i've used the springswarm and frigidfin expedition for a good while :0 i think they're really neat, shame they're not that preferred

and also the question: i don't see eye see you vista that much honestly...
ZcrsSbC.png
[quote name="samsysweet" date="2024-04-09 17:39:29" ] in terms of vistas i see people using for themselves? this ugly thing is never used: [item=Vista: Ancient Aerie] sorry if u love her it just reminds me of a bad mustache lol [/quote] :( (joking) [s](I'm never gonna unsee Eggman now lol)[/s] The only non-limited ones I can think of are the gem vistas and some of the coliseum vistas. The black widow and corgi sploot immediately came to mind, but I don't think I've ever seen someone use the chandelier one; or volcanic vents and harpy's roost for coli vistas
samsysweet wrote on 2024-04-09 17:39:29:
in terms of vistas i see people using for themselves?

this ugly thing is never used:
Vista: Ancient Aerie

sorry if u love her it just reminds me of a bad mustache lol

:( (joking) (I'm never gonna unsee Eggman now lol)

The only non-limited ones I can think of are the gem vistas and some of the coliseum vistas. The black widow and corgi sploot immediately came to mind, but I don't think I've ever seen someone use the chandelier one; or volcanic vents and harpy's roost for coli vistas
tonbEFO.pngruNclJg.pngBTfvG8j.png
there are so many cool vistas around now! I love seeing how different people match them to their dragons! So many cool vibes ^^ gem vistas are definitely harder to spot in the wild, I don't think i've ever seen this one for example: [item=Vista: Corgi Sploot] and it's really cute so I'd have thought it'd be more popular! the species vistas are another rare find for me too ^^
there are so many cool vistas around now! I love seeing how different people match them to their dragons! So many cool vibes ^^

gem vistas are definitely harder to spot in the wild, I don't think i've ever seen this one for example:
Vista: Corgi Sploot

and it's really cute so I'd have thought it'd be more popular! the species vistas are another rare find for me too ^^
AlYFj1w.png
rUoKR6y.png
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
sQngrHp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6