Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Honkai Star Rail
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I just got back into HSR a week or two ago after quite a while of not really being able to play it (thanks to a lack of time and computer space, both of which are now fixed issues wahoo!) and crikey, I was not prepared for Penacony's story! I won't spoil but hooh, I can't wait to see how it continues in the next version! Love the event that's going on right now, too, so many pretty colours can be made in the drink mixer...

If anyone is on the US server and wants to borrow my level 70 and partially built Blade, Bailu, or Acheron then feel free to send a friend req! My UID is 601790739 ^^ hoping to get those three (and some of my other characters) to level 80 and fully built soon but I'm only TL 55 at the moment and I am. not good at simulated universe loool. probably because I only recently started caring about my character builds but oh well.
I just got back into HSR a week or two ago after quite a while of not really being able to play it (thanks to a lack of time and computer space, both of which are now fixed issues wahoo!) and crikey, I was not prepared for Penacony's story! I won't spoil but hooh, I can't wait to see how it continues in the next version! Love the event that's going on right now, too, so many pretty colours can be made in the drink mixer...

If anyone is on the US server and wants to borrow my level 70 and partially built Blade, Bailu, or Acheron then feel free to send a friend req! My UID is 601790739 ^^ hoping to get those three (and some of my other characters) to level 80 and fully built soon but I'm only TL 55 at the moment and I am. not good at simulated universe loool. probably because I only recently started caring about my character builds but oh well.
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
I've been playing Star Rail since release, and have gotten a lot more invested than I thought I would starting out. Although, I'm a chronic gacha game player so I guess I should have expected I'd get addicted..

I have a ton of favorite characters, but absolutely love Penacony so my top faves right now are Aventurine and Dr. Ratio (Sunday and Boothill are quickly climbing the ranks, though). Update 2.1 changed my brain chemistry and I still haven't recovered-

I play on NA, and if anyone would like to add me please feel free to! My UID is 600250777, in-game will be Victor. I'm saving my Stellar Jades for Aventurine's banner, hoping to maybe get him and his Light Cone. :D
I've been playing Star Rail since release, and have gotten a lot more invested than I thought I would starting out. Although, I'm a chronic gacha game player so I guess I should have expected I'd get addicted..

I have a ton of favorite characters, but absolutely love Penacony so my top faves right now are Aventurine and Dr. Ratio (Sunday and Boothill are quickly climbing the ranks, though). Update 2.1 changed my brain chemistry and I still haven't recovered-

I play on NA, and if anyone would like to add me please feel free to! My UID is 600250777, in-game will be Victor. I'm saving my Stellar Jades for Aventurine's banner, hoping to maybe get him and his Light Cone. :D
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Pompompurin
FR Time + 15

@azurine
nope, but so far I have gotten a 4-star out of it, I got Sushang. I'll have to try her on my team later today.

good to know! in that case, I'll hold off on pulling the special banners for now and focus on what I have.
@azurine
nope, but so far I have gotten a 4-star out of it, I got Sushang. I'll have to try her on my team later today.

good to know! in that case, I'll hold off on pulling the special banners for now and focus on what I have.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Just started playing a little bit than a week ago (hence why i took a bit of a fr break) and WOW. One thing hsr does better than genshin is that you can access established lore in the archives on the express. Also, replayable events?? This was one of my biggest gripes with genshin because once you miss an event, the only place you can still see the lore (not even talking about time-limited weapons here that might just be the only ones working for you favorite character! Why did they put Albedo‘s best weapon in an event of all things!) is non-official sources.
Anyway, I‘m hyped for Boothill. Funny cowboy cyborg lured me to the game actually.
Also why do high-level people send lower-levels friendship requests?? In genshin, I had to seek them out for friendships of convenienve, why do they send me requests all of a sudden? Can somebody explain?
Just started playing a little bit than a week ago (hence why i took a bit of a fr break) and WOW. One thing hsr does better than genshin is that you can access established lore in the archives on the express. Also, replayable events?? This was one of my biggest gripes with genshin because once you miss an event, the only place you can still see the lore (not even talking about time-limited weapons here that might just be the only ones working for you favorite character! Why did they put Albedo‘s best weapon in an event of all things!) is non-official sources.
Anyway, I‘m hyped for Boothill. Funny cowboy cyborg lured me to the game actually.
Also why do high-level people send lower-levels friendship requests?? In genshin, I had to seek them out for friendships of convenienve, why do they send me requests all of a sudden? Can somebody explain?
ACqf9Pb.png
Aventurine comes out ON MY BIRTHDAY

my 45 rolls are NOT READY

and I'm NOT guaranteed a win on the event banner, YIKES
Aventurine comes out ON MY BIRTHDAY

my 45 rolls are NOT READY

and I'm NOT guaranteed a win on the event banner, YIKES
@Lunavagans
It's probably because the friend cap is 100 slots and the lack of intrusive co-op experience which is limited to only borrowing your friends characters for Calyxes (Domains). Users get a few credits each time their characters are used so its passive income without having to spend trailblaze power to get more. New users are highly likely to use stronger characters to speedrun farming is my guess.

Welcome to Honkai Star Rail, you're gonna find even more things you wished Genshin would have done c: Advance good luck on bringing Boothill home! You have a lot of time to save up.
@Lunavagans
It's probably because the friend cap is 100 slots and the lack of intrusive co-op experience which is limited to only borrowing your friends characters for Calyxes (Domains). Users get a few credits each time their characters are used so its passive income without having to spend trailblaze power to get more. New users are highly likely to use stronger characters to speedrun farming is my guess.

Welcome to Honkai Star Rail, you're gonna find even more things you wished Genshin would have done c: Advance good luck on bringing Boothill home! You have a lot of time to save up.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
[quote name="Azurine" date="2024-04-07 18:02:16" ]I suggest avoid pulling Penacony (Acheron/Aventurine) characters first because you probably won't have access to farming for ascension materials and relics. Or if you have access to convert, its not worth it because its a 2:1 conversion. If the characters end up growing on you and you want to pull them, that's ok! I always like to emphasize on pulling characters you like. [/quote] i believe this wouldn't be much of a problem; the game allows temporary access to calyxes you haven't unlocked yet :) (though i don't know if that has a limit)
Azurine wrote on 2024-04-07 18:02:16:
I suggest avoid pulling Penacony (Acheron/Aventurine) characters first because you probably won't have access to farming for ascension materials and relics. Or if you have access to convert, its not worth it because its a 2:1 conversion. If the characters end up growing on you and you want to pull them, that's ok! I always like to emphasize on pulling characters you like.

i believe this wouldn't be much of a problem; the game allows temporary access to calyxes you haven't unlocked yet :) (though i don't know if that has a limit)
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
update on my progress: I got lucky on the beginner banner and pulled Bailu on my third attempt. my team now consists of March, Serval, Asta, and Bailu, and so far I'm really liking this setup! I think this team will work for me at least for the early game, although I wouldn't mind an alternative to Asta since she's the only one I can't get used to.
currently I'm holding on to my pulls, but I am hoping I can get Bronya from either the beginner banner or the permanent banner since I see a lot of people use her on a lot of different teams, she looks to be very useful.
story-wise I finished the first dive into the Simulated Universe and I think I'm going to do a bit of sidequesting and exploring before I move on with the main plot. though, knowing myself I'll probably get impatient and want to move on with the plot quickly... we'll see where I get by the end of the week.
update on my progress: I got lucky on the beginner banner and pulled Bailu on my third attempt. my team now consists of March, Serval, Asta, and Bailu, and so far I'm really liking this setup! I think this team will work for me at least for the early game, although I wouldn't mind an alternative to Asta since she's the only one I can't get used to.
currently I'm holding on to my pulls, but I am hoping I can get Bronya from either the beginner banner or the permanent banner since I see a lot of people use her on a lot of different teams, she looks to be very useful.
story-wise I finished the first dive into the Simulated Universe and I think I'm going to do a bit of sidequesting and exploring before I move on with the main plot. though, knowing myself I'll probably get impatient and want to move on with the plot quickly... we'll see where I get by the end of the week.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
going to be scouring the entire star rail game now for any remaining stellar jades I may have missed eue

Aventurine is SO CLOSE but I'M NOT GUARANTEED T_T
going to be scouring the entire star rail game now for any remaining stellar jades I may have missed eue

Aventurine is SO CLOSE but I'M NOT GUARANTEED T_T
Hey, does anybody have a good team setup thing for simulated universe world 7? The deer boss is going to be the end of me ^^'

Just in case listing my characters might help, I have:
Blade, Trailblazer, Acheron, Bailu, Qinque, Dr. Ratio, Welt, Natasha, March 7th, Dan Heng, Bronya, Pela, Asta, Serval, Herta, Tingyun, Hook, Gallagher, Sushang, Xueyi, and Arlan.

Hey, does anybody have a good team setup thing for simulated universe world 7? The deer boss is going to be the end of me ^^'

Just in case listing my characters might help, I have:
Blade, Trailblazer, Acheron, Bailu, Qinque, Dr. Ratio, Welt, Natasha, March 7th, Dan Heng, Bronya, Pela, Asta, Serval, Herta, Tingyun, Hook, Gallagher, Sushang, Xueyi, and Arlan.

He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png