Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you HAD to switch flights..
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
ice for sure, ive fallen in love with ice eyes so hard lol
ice for sure, ive fallen in love with ice eyes so hard lol
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
Arcane, I love the aesthetic of that flight. Pink, runes, sparkles, fae dragons- really good stuff. Another would probably be Earth, though- I've always jived with the earth element.
Arcane, I love the aesthetic of that flight. Pink, runes, sparkles, fae dragons- really good stuff. Another would probably be Earth, though- I've always jived with the earth element.
3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
I chose light after a bit of playing because of the yellow eye color for hatchlings. If I had to choose a new flight, I'd go with plague because I also like the red eyes!
I chose light after a bit of playing because of the yellow eye color for hatchlings. If I had to choose a new flight, I'd go with plague because I also like the red eyes!
HxcMlGn.pngMUYNhfy.pngE7XeyWd.png
gTTW2gA.pngKxbpiqI.png
a69iToJ.png
dual flight loyalty to light and plauge saves me rn cause i'd just yeet myself back to light lol
dual flight loyalty to light and plauge saves me rn cause i'd just yeet myself back to light lol
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
» Digital Artist/Amature Coder
» Considering commissioning art from me? Click here! or here!
I'd probably go back to one of the flights I've been in before for aesthetic purposes, so that would be Light, Wind, or Ice. I'd probably end up chosing Light.
I'd probably go back to one of the flights I've been in before for aesthetic purposes, so that would be Light, Wind, or Ice. I'd probably end up chosing Light.
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
Probably either arcane or light

Light still fits with my username and lore which I’m not keen on changing, someone actually thought I was in light in a forum game where you had to guess a user’s flight.

Arcane just because I like the theme of high tech machines powered by magic, and space
Probably either arcane or light

Light still fits with my username and lore which I’m not keen on changing, someone actually thought I was in light in a forum game where you had to guess a user’s flight.

Arcane just because I like the theme of high tech machines powered by magic, and space
sh5xjiu.png
ca4nyRv.png
pZJYyk4.png
bYt72YT.png
DoQJ9XF.png
2VtxnMX.png
reHWBXk.png
Da1cz0f.png
0HBKL8H.png
l8NOdbs.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
3CzZFT6.png
cm7m9xw.png
I'm playing go fish!
1a44f62d21ba71e105062be026d9747d4f426e80.png
This tab has adoptable dragons!
I love plague so much, but if I were to choose I would probably choose shadow. I love the shadowbinder and the dark and gloomy feeling
I love plague so much, but if I were to choose I would probably choose shadow. I love the shadowbinder and the dark and gloomy feeling
The Boneyard Clan
mixsUP8.pngqtcUeb7.pngkIuMv7j.png62L9xMb.gifYqGTpMk.pnglZi4flB.png
fire 100%. love the colors and vibe. Only reason I'm not there rn is bc the header banner art feels hot and stifling whereas the wind banners feel much more happy and open, plus I love wind's landscape. So, here I stay.
fire 100%. love the colors and vibe. Only reason I'm not there rn is bc the header banner art feels hot and stifling whereas the wind banners feel much more happy and open, plus I love wind's landscape. So, here I stay.
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
I would go to Nature. Love the header and front images. Also I have a tab full of elven creatures, so it would fit.
Actually, maybe I will switch to Nature when will have 1500g and none new expensive g1 progects...
I would go to Nature. Love the header and front images. Also I have a tab full of elven creatures, so it would fit.
Actually, maybe I will switch to Nature when will have 1500g and none new expensive g1 progects...
Plague bc I'm js so interested in vermin and the art ykwim??? :3
Plague bc I'm js so interested in vermin and the art ykwim??? :3
Divider (Moonbeam Aqueduct scene)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13