Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ethereal Aesthetics [WCS reject Ab F]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Can I get a slot for both guardian accents, please?
Can I get a slot for both guardian accents, please?
j3zsWMV.png
@Sylverfyre2003 could i get a slot for Dying Light? I was going to get both but i did not anticipate not having enough money after lair expansions and sending money into stuff I was attending for LMAO
@Sylverfyre2003 could i get a slot for Dying Light? I was going to get both but i did not anticipate not having enough money after lair expansions and sending money into stuff I was attending for LMAO
VAAnkLY.png
@SylverFyre2003 will do, thank you!
@SylverFyre2003 will do, thank you!
@ SylverFyre2003
Slot for final eclipse please!
@ SylverFyre2003
Slot for final eclipse please!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Updated ^^ ----- [size=4][b]Queue Submissions[/b][/size] [b]Run 4 of Dying Light[/b] and [b]run 6 of Final Eclipse[/b] are now submitted to the queue and the prints should be back in a week or so. If you haven't already prepaid, please go ahead and do so soon by sending [b]500 gems per slot[/b] to me via 1-way Crossroads or Private Message. You can check your status on my spreadsheet [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FQlByNo2xfWOI6ktP3mJrNc8ylcBm9eNRfOU8Eywf_c/edit#gid=925317784]here[/url]. [LIST] [*][b]Dying Light Run 4:[/b] @Riveriia @Mystyic @khe @Barrdwing @Bear @CatCuriosity @brevityis @Beatoriche @Aeriel @Icefire55 [*][b]Final Eclipse Run 6:[/b] @Velsim @Riveriia @ShadesofCyan @Mystyic @HelenofTroy300 @khe @Bear @CatCuriosity @CascadingJade @Ianthe69 [/LIST] ----- [center][color=maroon]~ • ~[/color][/center] ----- [size=4][b]Payment Ping[/b][/size] [center]Pinging for payment for the next runs of [i]Dying Light[/i] and [i]Final Eclipse[/i], since the following runs are now full: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3128964/1#post_51047213][size=2]Preorder post with skin previews[/size][/url] [b]Payment for Run 5 of Dying Light[/b] @HexFox @Takora @Nuclearloop @KingTulip @Adabat @Cao @AgenderDisaster @weazelhound @bananaquit @Azrail [b]Payment for Run 7 of Final Eclipse[/b] @Beatoriche @Aeriel @HexFox @yukublack @Takora @Nuclearloop @KingTulip @Frostbite1370 @weazelhound @bananaquit [/center] Please send [b]500g per slot[/b] via 1-way CR or Private Message, and I'll update your status on the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FQlByNo2xfWOI6ktP3mJrNc8ylcBm9eNRfOU8Eywf_c/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url]. Once the skins make it through the queue, I'll send them out via 1-treasure Private Auction. If you need some time to get gems together or have questions, please let me know! [center][pinglist=2235][/center] Also, a complementary picture of the eclipse! I took this image during totality; the bright dot in the top right is the eclipse itself. My phone didn't capture it particularly well but it was a really cool experience to see the sky go dark enough for the streetlights to turn on in midday. It looks like a sunset, but the yellow glow is actually light shining in from outside the eclipse's area of effect [img]https://i.imgur.com/npmpUii.jpeg[/img]
Updated ^^
Queue Submissions

Run 4 of Dying Light and run 6 of Final Eclipse are now submitted to the queue and the prints should be back in a week or so. If you haven't already prepaid, please go ahead and do so soon by sending 500 gems per slot to me via 1-way Crossroads or Private Message. You can check your status on my spreadsheet here.

~ • ~

Payment Ping
Pinging for payment for the next runs of Dying Light and Final Eclipse, since the following runs are now full:
Preorder post with skin previews

Payment for Run 5 of Dying Light
@HexFox @Takora @Nuclearloop @KingTulip @Adabat @Cao @AgenderDisaster @weazelhound @bananaquit @Azrail

Payment for Run 7 of Final Eclipse
@Beatoriche @Aeriel @HexFox @yukublack @Takora @Nuclearloop @KingTulip @Frostbite1370 @weazelhound @bananaquit

Please send 500g per slot via 1-way CR or Private Message, and I'll update your status on the spreadsheet. Once the skins make it through the queue, I'll send them out via 1-treasure Private Auction.

If you need some time to get gems together or have questions, please let me know!

Also, a complementary picture of the eclipse! I took this image during totality; the bright dot in the top right is the eclipse itself. My phone didn't capture it particularly well but it was a really cool experience to see the sky go dark enough for the streetlights to turn on in midday. It looks like a sunset, but the yellow glow is actually light shining in from outside the eclipse's area of effect

npmpUii.jpeg
56623242.png
@SylverFyre2003

I just sent my payment for both Dying Light and Final Eclipse via PM.

Thanks for sharing your picture of the eclipse - very cool!
@SylverFyre2003

I just sent my payment for both Dying Light and Final Eclipse via PM.

Thanks for sharing your picture of the eclipse - very cool!
ZU5HtR6.png
@SylverFyre2003 slot on dying light please
@SylverFyre2003 slot on dying light please
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@SylverFyre2003
Slot for dying light please if theres still more!
@SylverFyre2003
Slot for dying light please if theres still more!
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
Updated ^^
Queue Submissions

Run 5 of Dying Light and run 7 of Final Eclipse are now submitted to the queue and the prints should be back in a week or so. If you haven't already prepaid, please go ahead and do so soon by sending 500 gems per slot to me via 1-way Crossroads or Private Message. You can check your status on my spreadsheet here.
Updated ^^
Queue Submissions

Run 5 of Dying Light and run 7 of Final Eclipse are now submitted to the queue and the prints should be back in a week or so. If you haven't already prepaid, please go ahead and do so soon by sending 500 gems per slot to me via 1-way Crossroads or Private Message. You can check your status on my spreadsheet here.
56623242.png
Run 4 of Dying Light and Run 6 of Final Eclipse have returned from the queue; PAs have now been sent out.

Feel free to share your dragons wearing my skins, I'd love to add them to the showcase on the front page!

@Riveriia @Mystyic @khe @Barrdwing @Bear @CatCuriosity @brevityis @Beatoriche @Aeriel @Icefire55
@Velsim @Riveriia @ShadesofCyan @Mystyic @HelenofTroy300 @khe @Bear @CatCuriosity @CascadingJade @Ianthe69
Run 4 of Dying Light and Run 6 of Final Eclipse have returned from the queue; PAs have now been sent out.

Feel free to share your dragons wearing my skins, I'd love to add them to the showcase on the front page!

@Riveriia @Mystyic @khe @Barrdwing @Bear @CatCuriosity @brevityis @Beatoriche @Aeriel @Icefire55
@Velsim @Riveriia @ShadesofCyan @Mystyic @HelenofTroy300 @khe @Bear @CatCuriosity @CascadingJade @Ianthe69
56623242.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25