Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire Adoptables / Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Suneel I'd love to take them both, then! :] Thank you! And I meant just a fullbody. Although I totally understand if you cannot take the commission, your health is more important <3
@Suneel I'd love to take them both, then! :] Thank you! And I meant just a fullbody. Although I totally understand if you cannot take the commission, your health is more important <3
sekator.png
@dxskhuskii hi sorry I'll get them both to you tomorrow. I just saw this and it's very late here
@dxskhuskii hi sorry I'll get them both to you tomorrow. I just saw this and it's very late here
He/Him yYIi2z0.png FS1a8Lg.png bYt72YT.png fkWjutW.png
Unfortunately, due to physical and mental health concerns, I will be pressing pause on my commissions for a while. You may still purchase an adoptable, but I will be unable to take any commissions at all. It is also likely that I'll be less active, and will see & respond to messages slower. if you would like a commission, please write your username and the basic info of the commission you'd like in the following sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q2hXfOUTSLY_9UJU8mMaQul71_RfGYZ2rnZuuO8PC9o/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for understanding

@Wings of Fire Adoptables / Commissions
Unfortunately, due to physical and mental health concerns, I will be pressing pause on my commissions for a while. You may still purchase an adoptable, but I will be unable to take any commissions at all. It is also likely that I'll be less active, and will see & respond to messages slower. if you would like a commission, please write your username and the basic info of the commission you'd like in the following sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q2hXfOUTSLY_9UJU8mMaQul71_RfGYZ2rnZuuO8PC9o/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for understanding

@Wings of Fire Adoptables / Commissions
He/Him yYIi2z0.png FS1a8Lg.png bYt72YT.png fkWjutW.png
@Suneel No worries! I didn't see your previous response but I completely understand - focus on yourself for now and get better soon FR will always be waiting for you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Suneel

No worries! I didn't see your previous response but I completely understand - focus on yourself for now and get better soon FR will always be waiting for you
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
1 2 3 4 5 6