Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire Adoptables / Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6
[b]Wings of Fire Adoptables and General Commissions[/b] Adoptables [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1] I like to draw somewhat random wings of fire ocs, usually generated hybrids or whatever strikes my fancy. I’ve decided to start selling some of these as adoptables. All the ocs I’ll be selling are simple busts, with their name, pronouns, and tribe/hybrid type written alongside it. Each adoptable is 15g/kt. Please note that you can’t really change the dragon's pronouns, as they are a part of the drawing. If this bothers you, don’t buy the adoptable. Very rarely I may draw an adoptable ref. sheet or full body. The price for these is 20g/kt. Commissions [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1] I will gladly take commissions of the adoptable you just purchased, a unique oc, or one of you FR dragons. If you are commissioning a WoF oc, please be as specific as possible with your description. Visuals are extremely helpful as well- whether it’s a color palette you found, a moodboard, a messy sketch or some other art of the character, anything is helpful. My art style is simplistic and cartoony, so please don’t expect me to magically create a Renaissance painting. I will gladly take commissions for FR dragons, but as I am less experienced with drawing them, they may not be as good as my WoF art. Commissions are 15g/kt for busts and reference sheets (which is made up of a bust, tail, wing, and accessory) and 25g/kt for a full-body. Other important details [emoji=butterfly size=1] - I will post here whenever I’ve finished a new batch of adoptables, so subscribe to the pinglist if you don’t want to miss out. - This is a first-come first-served situation. - It usually takes me some time to finish a piece, so be patient. If it has been four or more days, please PM me to check in. - All of my art is done on a 2048x2048px square canvas and png format. - You can ask me to add the pronouns/gender/sexuality/orientation of your character into the piece, either written or as a flag, or both. This does not cost extra. - To pay for both adoptables and commissions, send me a crossroads or PM with half the price (after I have agreed to take the commission/sell you the adoptable), and send me the other half once you have received your artwork. @pinglist-21121 [pinglist=21121]
Wings of Fire Adoptables and General Commissions

Adoptables

I like to draw somewhat random wings of fire ocs, usually generated hybrids or whatever strikes my fancy. I’ve decided to start selling some of these as adoptables. All the ocs I’ll be selling are simple busts, with their name, pronouns, and tribe/hybrid type written alongside it. Each adoptable is 15g/kt.
Please note that you can’t really change the dragon's pronouns, as they are a part of the drawing. If this bothers you, don’t buy the adoptable.
Very rarely I may draw an adoptable ref. sheet or full body. The price for these is 20g/kt.

Commissions

I will gladly take commissions of the adoptable you just purchased, a unique oc, or one of you FR dragons.
If you are commissioning a WoF oc, please be as specific as possible with your description. Visuals are extremely helpful as well- whether it’s a color palette you found, a moodboard, a messy sketch or some other art of the character, anything is helpful.
My art style is simplistic and cartoony, so please don’t expect me to magically create a Renaissance painting.
I will gladly take commissions for FR dragons, but as I am less experienced with drawing them, they may not be as good as my WoF art.
Commissions are 15g/kt for busts and reference sheets (which is made up of a bust, tail, wing, and accessory) and 25g/kt for a full-body.

Other important details

- I will post here whenever I’ve finished a new batch of adoptables, so subscribe to the pinglist if you don’t want to miss out.
- This is a first-come first-served situation.
- It usually takes me some time to finish a piece, so be patient. If it has been four or more days, please PM me to check in.
- All of my art is done on a 2048x2048px square canvas and png format.
- You can ask me to add the pronouns/gender/sexuality/orientation of your character into the piece, either written or as a flag, or both. This does not cost extra.
- To pay for both adoptables and commissions, send me a crossroads or PM with half the price (after I have agreed to take the commission/sell you the adoptable), and send me the other half once you have received your artwork.

@Wings of Fire Adoptables / Commissions

He/Him yYIi2z0.png FS1a8Lg.png bYt72YT.png fkWjutW.png
First batch of adoptables! [img]https://i.imgur.com/tn2jmeG.png[/img]
First batch of adoptables!
tn2jmeG.png
Another: [img]https://i.imgur.com/XYluugQ.png[/img]
Another:

XYluugQ.png
Hi!! I haven't read Wings of Fire (I looked it up and now I want to lol) but I'm loving the queens! I love all of them lol but those two are my favorite. I think I'm leaning more towards Queen Xenthea though...if you're comfortable drawing a fullbody and "larger" ref sheet I'd love to get a quote! Also if you have a wishlist or need any items I can see what I have and throw them in as a tip or something.

I'll pay extra for a ref sheet if you're cool with it! I'd like a fullbody, maybe an eye close-up, accessories, and a second view or expression if possible. Please let me know how many gems that would be if you're comfortable drawing all that! Otherwise I'll take a fullbody and whatever else. For her design just do what you see fit, I love her already :3
Hi!! I haven't read Wings of Fire (I looked it up and now I want to lol) but I'm loving the queens! I love all of them lol but those two are my favorite. I think I'm leaning more towards Queen Xenthea though...if you're comfortable drawing a fullbody and "larger" ref sheet I'd love to get a quote! Also if you have a wishlist or need any items I can see what I have and throw them in as a tip or something.

I'll pay extra for a ref sheet if you're cool with it! I'd like a fullbody, maybe an eye close-up, accessories, and a second view or expression if possible. Please let me know how many gems that would be if you're comfortable drawing all that! Otherwise I'll take a fullbody and whatever else. For her design just do what you see fit, I love her already :3
VjdktqS.png

5BsilZ9.png CkBx3mf.png PRICTGJ.png LEpJMnn.png
NlmYDAS.png zl1ZGZ2.png J7D1quC.png dd3NYvJ.png 0XHtpWy.png
Cheap OCs/characters for sale here! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3038128/1#post_3038128
Hey there! Is there a chance you were doing commissions for FR dragons and other anthro sonas?
Hey there! Is there a chance you were doing commissions for FR dragons and other anthro sonas?
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
@tinatiger101 yes I'm perfectly fine doing that! full-body commissions are 25g/kt, the price won't change :D
because you would also be buying Xenthea as an adoptable, and then commissioning more art of her, it would be 30g/kt total
let me know if this works for you! I love drawing, so larger projects are not an issue.
@tinatiger101 yes I'm perfectly fine doing that! full-body commissions are 25g/kt, the price won't change :D
because you would also be buying Xenthea as an adoptable, and then commissioning more art of her, it would be 30g/kt total
let me know if this works for you! I love drawing, so larger projects are not an issue.
@Solgalion yes, I do FR dragons as well. My art skills outside of dragons and reptilian monsters are not too great, please let me know what anthro sonas you had in mind, so I can give you a better answer :>
@Solgalion yes, I do FR dragons as well. My art skills outside of dragons and reptilian monsters are not too great, please let me know what anthro sonas you had in mind, so I can give you a better answer :>
Aahhh awesome! I can pay extra [emoji=imperial laughing size=1]
Aahhh awesome! I can pay extra
VjdktqS.png

5BsilZ9.png CkBx3mf.png PRICTGJ.png LEpJMnn.png
NlmYDAS.png zl1ZGZ2.png J7D1quC.png dd3NYvJ.png 0XHtpWy.png
Cheap OCs/characters for sale here! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3038128/1#post_3038128
@Suneel I have two avian sonas that I've been trying to get more art of for the Valentines season, I'd pay extra if you gave it a shot! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1193456975716044851/1199248805426642955/Solgalion.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1193456975716044851/1193457110722297926/birb.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1193456975716044851/1193457056078897232/download_1.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1193456975716044851/1193457056758378516/Jesepi_3.png[/img]
@Suneel
I have two avian sonas that I've been trying to get more art of for the Valentines season, I'd pay extra if you gave it a shot!

Solgalion.png
birb.png
download_1.png
Jesepi_3.png
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
@Solgalion yes, I can definitely do a bird sona. I only asked you to specify because some anthro sonas are actually incredibly humanoid and I struggle with those. But birds are alright! You don't have to pay extra, I enjoy new artistic challenges :D
Which would you like me to draw? Also what format? (Bust/ref/full body?)
@Solgalion yes, I can definitely do a bird sona. I only asked you to specify because some anthro sonas are actually incredibly humanoid and I struggle with those. But birds are alright! You don't have to pay extra, I enjoy new artistic challenges :D
Which would you like me to draw? Also what format? (Bust/ref/full body?)
1 2 3 4 5 6