Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 793
@mercurialwings

Hello, hi, and how you doing? I have a pair of dragons I'd like to sell you! Er, wait ... return to you!
@mercurialwings

Hello, hi, and how you doing? I have a pair of dragons I'd like to sell you! Er, wait ... return to you!
TtDzTWB.png
Can I grab 2 slots? I got a pair of dragons that would love to train up for the inevitable
Can I grab 2 slots? I got a pair of dragons that would love to train up for the inevitable
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
@FlareFighters

Absotively! (I also really like how your vista looks with your dragon. Like volcanic ash, almost.
@FlareFighters

Absotively! (I also really like how your vista looks with your dragon. Like volcanic ash, almost.
TtDzTWB.png
@veilmochi

It's Sunday! Go ahead and send your dragons over when you have a moment and I'll get started on their training first thing Monday ... er, afternoon.
@veilmochi

It's Sunday! Go ahead and send your dragons over when you have a moment and I'll get started on their training first thing Monday ... er, afternoon.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart coming your way!
@TheWhiteHart coming your way!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@TheWhiteHart

Any chance I could have a slot for a soon-to-be dragon?
@TheWhiteHart

Any chance I could have a slot for a soon-to-be dragon?
inverness_bonsai_wip_by_auricolor-dae2800.png
@Inverness

Absolutely. :)
@Inverness

Absolutely. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@veilmochi

Your dragons are tired of my attempts at jokes and have run away in sheer defense! ... there may or may not have been a swamp wolf involved, but let's not talk about that!
@veilmochi

Your dragons are tired of my attempts at jokes and have run away in sheer defense! ... there may or may not have been a swamp wolf involved, but let's not talk about that!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart awww who could run from those big sweet puppies? Sending payment now!
@TheWhiteHart awww who could run from those big sweet puppies? Sending payment now!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@LadyLB

I regret some of the terts ancients have aren't able to be given to modern Skydancers ... because that misty accent is lovely.
@LadyLB

I regret some of the terts ancients have aren't able to be given to modern Skydancers ... because that misty accent is lovely.
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 793