Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Mek's Shop]Aberr f -Altar+Recolors-
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
A slot for solemn alter please!
A slot for solemn alter please!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
If there's any Solemn Altar slots left, I would love one
If there's any Solemn Altar slots left, I would love one
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
i think it's full but i'd love a slot for Solemn Altar c': i am on the pinglist
i think it's full but i'd love a slot for Solemn Altar c': i am on the pinglist
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
That went faster than I expected but up to @/agheful , 14 slots for [b]Solemn Altar [/b]have filled without issue! Thanks everyone <3! [s]Now the hard part lol[/s], Hello everyone! I'm pinging in order for payment to be sent (either via PM or CR) so I can buy the blueprints and all that jazz [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]. It is not obligatory to pay immediately and you can wait for a PA, but it helps reduce the wait time and get the copies out faster, either way! whatever you decide it is fine by me ^^ [columns][left][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=20&gender=1&skin=55772&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/left][nextcol] [skin=55772] [font=times new roman][color=#236925][Size=5]Solemn Altar[/size] [size=3]Aberration Female[/size] [/color] ------------------------------------------------------------ 900g [/font][/columns] [columns][left] 1.- @Silis 2.- @kazna 3.- @DrakeSpino 4.- @Griminal 5.- @KyuuBird 6.- @InTheDarke 7.- @Parnasse 8.- @Reithya 9.- @Silverishness 10.- @Samelf [/left][nextcol] 11.- @Toska 12.- @NefariousKing 13.- @agheful 14.- @Fay 15.- [/columns] Thanks for your attention and wish you a great day/night <3!
That went faster than I expected but up to @/agheful , 14 slots for Solemn Altar have filled without issue! Thanks everyone <3!

Now the hard part lol, Hello everyone! I'm pinging in order for payment to be sent (either via PM or CR) so I can buy the blueprints and all that jazz .

It is not obligatory to pay immediately and you can wait for a PA, but it helps reduce the wait time and get the copies out faster, either way! whatever you decide it is fine by me ^^
dummy?breed=20&gender=1&skin=55772&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Solemn Altar
Aberration Female

900g
1.- @Silis
2.- @kazna
3.- @DrakeSpino
4.- @Griminal
5.- @KyuuBird
6.- @InTheDarke
7.- @Parnasse
8.- @Reithya
9.- @Silverishness
10.- @Samelf
11.- @Toska
12.- @NefariousKing
13.- @agheful
14.- @Fay
15.-

Thanks for your attention and wish you a great day/night <3!
@Mekhalive

Hi, sorry if I misunderstood, I was signing up for the inviting altar recolor. My apologies if that's not being ordered right now!
@Mekhalive

Hi, sorry if I misunderstood, I was signing up for the inviting altar recolor. My apologies if that's not being ordered right now!
@TempleSystem omg yeah haha sorry dunno why I missed to read the post properly I'll have you added to its pinglist, thanks for letting me know ^^!
@TempleSystem omg yeah haha sorry dunno why I missed to read the post properly I'll have you added to its pinglist, thanks for letting me know ^^!
Can I get a slot for solemn and festive altar
Can I get a slot for solemn and festive altar
98luNVM.gif
are there any slots left for Solemn Altar?
are there any slots left for Solemn Altar?
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

if any slots are left, i’d love to order solemn altar! (:
if any slots are left, i’d love to order solemn altar! (:
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
@bonivich @Sootsprite sorry! all slots have been claimed :<, but if anyone decides to step back or any spares remain I'll let you know ^^!
@bonivich @Sootsprite sorry! all slots have been claimed :<, but if anyone decides to step back or any spares remain I'll let you know ^^!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45