Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you HAD to switch flights..
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
I'm about to finish my travelings across the flights (I visited all of them, took some years), and I am more than ready to go back to my original one, Wind. :)
I'm about to finish my travelings across the flights (I visited all of them, took some years), and I am more than ready to go back to my original one, Wind. :)
Your Friendly Neighbor
he / him | artist | +9h to FR time

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
I think I'd go to Plague or Nature. I've thought about moving but can't decide between the two.
I think I'd go to Plague or Nature. I've thought about moving but can't decide between the two.
Light, I think.
Light, I think.
Ice seems pretty cool.
Ice seems pretty cool.
eHj6FXH.png Hi! I'm Ber
l7Ge01H.png
5hF3FGk.png
Jd88XNq.png
Probably Shadow! I just think they're neat [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
Probably Shadow! I just think they're neat
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Probably Wind.
Probably Wind.
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
It'd break my heart if I was forced to leave Earth, but probably Ice. They were my second pick after Earth when I first made an account.
It'd break my heart if I was forced to leave Earth, but probably Ice. They were my second pick after Earth when I first made an account.
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
mlHpBMC.png
EL8P38X.png
Im 7/11 flights through my tour of Soreinth; Wind or water is going to be my next flight

Lightning, Plague, and Nature felt the most like home so far
Im 7/11 flights through my tour of Soreinth; Wind or water is going to be my next flight

Lightning, Plague, and Nature felt the most like home so far
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
fire or water. fire bc my friends said it fits my name, water because my wife is there rn
fire or water. fire bc my friends said it fits my name, water because my wife is there rn
I'm returning to water shortly but if I had to choose differently, maybe nature or wind?
I'm returning to water shortly but if I had to choose differently, maybe nature or wind?
0OCsCu2.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13