Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ Limgrave's Art Shop ♦ USD Open
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Limgrave Sorry for the late response! Here is the order form: Type & Currency: Flat Shading Halfbody with 2 characters (Sek-on and Harun from the recent film The Creator) Character Name and Link: Sek-on (also known as Satra) [img]https://i.imgur.com/hz3KCvP.png[/img] Imgur gallery for references: https://imgur.com/gallery/bfYwBRp Harun: [img]https://media.thenerdstash.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Harun-In-The-Creator.jpg[/img] Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/gallery/YE5LZYZ Let me know if you need more references of Harun, I don't have many rn but I'm happy to grab some more screenshots from the film since I have it on Youtube Movies :) Specifications: They aren't canon but being me yearning for LGBTQIA+ representation in media I headcanon them as a couple :) I'd like Sek-on to be hugging/cuddling his partner who has a slightly annoyed expression on his face, but secretly he appreciates it :D Any Other Notes: I have a write up on their dynamic and relationship; let me know if you would like this or would find it helpful!
@Limgrave
Sorry for the late response! Here is the order form:

Type & Currency: Flat Shading Halfbody with 2 characters (Sek-on and Harun from the recent film The Creator)
Character Name and Link:

Sek-on (also known as Satra)
hz3KCvP.png
Imgur gallery for references: https://imgur.com/gallery/bfYwBRp

Harun:
Harun-In-The-Creator.jpg
Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/gallery/YE5LZYZ

Let me know if you need more references of Harun, I don't have many rn but I'm happy to grab some more screenshots from the film since I have it on Youtube Movies :)

Specifications: They aren't canon but being me yearning for LGBTQIA+ representation in media I headcanon them as a couple :) I'd like Sek-on to be hugging/cuddling his partner who has a slightly annoyed expression on his face, but secretly he appreciates it :D

Any Other Notes: I have a write up on their dynamic and relationship; let me know if you would like this or would find it helpful!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
Awesome, I can get that done for you! Thank you for the plentiful references.
The price should be 49 USD, so we're on the same page before I get started:
28 (base price)
+ 14 (two characters)
+ 7 (complex design/mecha for sek-on)

I'll get the initial sketch to you in the next few days, it might take a little bit because I have other commissions I got orders for today as well, and finals are coming up for me.
@QuetzalQueen
Awesome, I can get that done for you! Thank you for the plentiful references.
The price should be 49 USD, so we're on the same page before I get started:
28 (base price)
+ 14 (two characters)
+ 7 (complex design/mecha for sek-on)

I'll get the initial sketch to you in the next few days, it might take a little bit because I have other commissions I got orders for today as well, and finals are coming up for me.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
@Limgrave
That sounds great, thank you so much! At what stage would you like me to send through payment? :)
@Limgrave
That sounds great, thank you so much! At what stage would you like me to send through payment? :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
After I send the first sketch is good.
@QuetzalQueen
After I send the first sketch is good.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

@pinglist-249 My shop is reopened, and with it updated prices. USD slots only for now, unlimited slots of course. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@USD & G/T Commissions

My shop is reopened, and with it updated prices. USD slots only for now, unlimited slots of course.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

Hello! I don't know if you'd be comfortable drawing a Dragonborn character, but I figured I had to try my luck - your art style is lovely. c:

Type & Currency: Colored sketch fullbody; paying in USD via Paypal
Character Name and Link: Somnil
Specifications: I'd prefer to see her in her druid armor, ideally wielding her staff in some way. As far as pose, artistic freedom is fine - I don't mind if its something more dynamic like casting a spell, something more idle like sitting quietly with the staff held across her lap, or something else. ^^
Any Other Notes: None that I can think of, thank you!
Hello! I don't know if you'd be comfortable drawing a Dragonborn character, but I figured I had to try my luck - your art style is lovely. c:

Type & Currency: Colored sketch fullbody; paying in USD via Paypal
Character Name and Link: Somnil
Specifications: I'd prefer to see her in her druid armor, ideally wielding her staff in some way. As far as pose, artistic freedom is fine - I don't mind if its something more dynamic like casting a spell, something more idle like sitting quietly with the staff held across her lap, or something else. ^^
Any Other Notes: None that I can think of, thank you!
BEPjgXW.png
@Lychen
Hell yes I'd like to draw your dragonborn o7
Her outfit is more on the complex side, so the price would be $37.50 unless you'd rather have me simplify it and only charge $25.
@Lychen
Hell yes I'd like to draw your dragonborn o7
Her outfit is more on the complex side, so the price would be $37.50 unless you'd rather have me simplify it and only charge $25.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

Oh, wonderful! Full complexity would be lovely, if you don’t mind, I’m fine with the upcharge.^^ Though, I think I owe you a bit more than that - if I’m not mistaken, I believe you’ve quoted me a price for an uncolored sketch? :o
Oh, wonderful! Full complexity would be lovely, if you don’t mind, I’m fine with the upcharge.^^ Though, I think I owe you a bit more than that - if I’m not mistaken, I believe you’ve quoted me a price for an uncolored sketch? :o
BEPjgXW.png
@Lychen ..you're right, that's what I get for trying to read my own prices too fast lolll. In that case it would be $49.50. I can get started on the first sketch for you. :-)
@Lychen ..you're right, that's what I get for trying to read my own prices too fast lolll. In that case it would be $49.50. I can get started on the first sketch for you. :-)
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

Haha, all right! $49.50 works for me, thank you. c:
Haha, all right! $49.50 works for me, thank you. c:
BEPjgXW.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14