Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rotfell Oddities (Closed to new players)
(Ight! Looking now!)
(Ight! Looking now!)
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
(When even was the last roleplay message?)
(When even was the last roleplay message?)
SXfgiww.png wLurwzJ.pngQUIpVFE.png
bIcdn3S.pngt7CcZoC.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="FoxFolklore" date="2023-03-08 10:53:16" ] [quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2023-03-06 11:00:32" ] Dhiren sniffed Russel's wound, then started to clean it with his long, rough tongue. He was gentle, though, clearing away dried blood and dirt. [/quote] He started in surprise. "Th-thank you." [/quote] (I FOUND IT. THE LAST ROLEPLAY POST. PAGE 1580!)
FoxFolklore wrote on 2023-03-08 10:53:16:
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2023-03-06 11:00:32:
Dhiren sniffed Russel's wound, then started to clean it with his long, rough tongue. He was gentle, though, clearing away dried blood and dirt.
He started in surprise. "Th-thank you."
(I FOUND IT. THE LAST ROLEPLAY POST. PAGE 1580!)
bIcdn3S.pngt7CcZoC.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
YMPbu9R.png
(AH YES,YOURE THE ONE WHO RUINED MY COAT,I DEFINITLY REMEMBER YOU NOW...)
(Alastor to Sir Pentious,2024)
(run man)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZDrWhDCCOg
(AH YES,YOURE THE ONE WHO RUINED MY COAT,I DEFINITLY REMEMBER YOU NOW...)
(Alastor to Sir Pentious,2024)
(run man)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZDrWhDCCOg
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
(Yikes…)
(Yikes…)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(agreeable)
https://youtube.com/shorts/VAsQpeWFNIc?si=e1Ca4KYlJf1ZpZql
(agreeable)
https://youtube.com/shorts/VAsQpeWFNIc?si=e1Ca4KYlJf1ZpZql
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
(well, I'm bored. So Here's the longest roleplay paragraph I'm gonna type. Also, If you guys want to be in my clan lore PM me, my sister is being slow on responding and I want to smuggle one of yall in my lore, if you want-)
---Thundercurrent and Aquamarine---
Thunder walked around the beach at a nice slow pace. Her talons gently sinking into the hot dry sand. Her tail gently swished back and forth leaving a trail on dispaced sand behind her, the eletricial current from her implants made the sand all staticy.

Aqua was walking next to her in the water. He was tempted to start splashing her but he knew that the circuts would probably malfunction and cause her a lot of pain...So he decided not too. He walked calmly for a moment, before floping onto the sand. Making a cute face at Thunder, who came to halt to look at him.

Thunder smiled lovingly, and suddenly buried him in sand. Making him stuck. "There! Now you can't run from me!" She cooed.

Aqua rolled his eyes."How did you bury me so fast love?" He laughed, slowly wiggling out of the sand.
---Chime and Undergrowth---
The Abby was playing in the grass nearby, they rolled around and chewed on the green vegetation. They were happily chirping and overall just being a child. No thoughts other than the grass they were eating. They gotten a little bigger than they were the first time they met them.
(well, I'm bored. So Here's the longest roleplay paragraph I'm gonna type. Also, If you guys want to be in my clan lore PM me, my sister is being slow on responding and I want to smuggle one of yall in my lore, if you want-)
---Thundercurrent and Aquamarine---
Thunder walked around the beach at a nice slow pace. Her talons gently sinking into the hot dry sand. Her tail gently swished back and forth leaving a trail on dispaced sand behind her, the eletricial current from her implants made the sand all staticy.

Aqua was walking next to her in the water. He was tempted to start splashing her but he knew that the circuts would probably malfunction and cause her a lot of pain...So he decided not too. He walked calmly for a moment, before floping onto the sand. Making a cute face at Thunder, who came to halt to look at him.

Thunder smiled lovingly, and suddenly buried him in sand. Making him stuck. "There! Now you can't run from me!" She cooed.

Aqua rolled his eyes."How did you bury me so fast love?" He laughed, slowly wiggling out of the sand.
---Chime and Undergrowth---
The Abby was playing in the grass nearby, they rolled around and chewed on the green vegetation. They were happily chirping and overall just being a child. No thoughts other than the grass they were eating. They gotten a little bigger than they were the first time they met them.
bIcdn3S.pngt7CcZoC.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
YMPbu9R.png
(Maybe a Soren and Memory in there? :> )

Memory tumbled through the grass with the young dragon, chirping happily too. From the shadows, Soren watched, holding Memory's mask and keeping it safe for her. Thought was... somewhere out there. Probably looking for spiders. He really liked eating those...
(Maybe a Soren and Memory in there? :> )

Memory tumbled through the grass with the young dragon, chirping happily too. From the shadows, Soren watched, holding Memory's mask and keeping it safe for her. Thought was... somewhere out there. Probably looking for spiders. He really liked eating those...
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif