Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | skins/accents you regret not picking up?
1 2
[quote name="Hazelgem" date="2024-04-06 02:37:54" ] This guy Y-Y It was perfect for a lore-crucial dragon that I can’t make cause i can’t get ;-; it was available at some point but it’s not being printed anymore [/quote] @Hazelgem Do you want it for print price? I have a copy sitting in my hoard that I'll likely never use but picked up "just in case". I'd rather it go to someone who actually really wants it!
Hazelgem wrote on 2024-04-06 02:37:54:
This guy Y-Y

It was perfect for a lore-crucial dragon that I can’t make cause i can’t get ;-; it was available at some point but it’s not being printed anymore
@Hazelgem
Do you want it for print price? I have a copy sitting in my hoard that I'll likely never use but picked up "just in case". I'd rather it go to someone who actually really wants it!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
I saw one of daintyboots' m mirror accents (I think it might have been Sure or Oh) on tumblr. It freaked me out (in a good way) and I was about 500g away from getting it but it sold. XD It's basically what made me make the Eerie Quarter tab I think my collection would be finished if I ever got oh, fine,nice or sure. They're all really cool.
I saw one of daintyboots' m mirror accents (I think it might have been Sure or Oh) on tumblr. It freaked me out (in a good way) and I was about 500g away from getting it but it sold. XD It's basically what made me make the Eerie Quarter tab I think my collection would be finished if I ever got oh, fine,nice or sure. They're all really cool.
I only have one of these but I wish I had more

fest skins I completely missed out on

And then any skins I have in this guy's biography
I only have one of these but I wish I had more

fest skins I completely missed out on

And then any skins I have in this guy's biography
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
LOL this is why I end up buying so many skins, because three times now I've passed on a skin that looked cool but I didn't know how I'd use it, and later had to frantically chase down a copy. These are the three in question:

Some others that I passed up, and regretted, but haven't hit frantic on:

LOL this is why I end up buying so many skins, because three times now I've passed on a skin that looked cool but I didn't know how I'd use it, and later had to frantically chase down a copy. These are the three in question:

Some others that I passed up, and regretted, but haven't hit frantic on:

riVr93C.png
[skin=8263] im still not sure how i feel about passing this one up, i have this scry but i haven't gotten around to an outfit or idea of what to even do with them [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3369801&skin=8263&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [skin=44666] also this is one of the two accents that made me want to start owning guardians, its not difficult to get but i know im going to be waiting forever for a reprint

im still not sure how i feel about passing this one up, i have this scry but i haven't gotten around to an outfit or idea of what to even do with them
scry?sdid=3369801&skin=8263&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

also this is one of the two accents that made me want to start owning guardians, its not difficult to get but i know im going to be waiting forever for a reprint
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@Radiations OMG yes! Thank you so much!! <3
@Radiations OMG yes! Thank you so much!! <3
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
Very sad we didn't get this one when it was crystalline gala [item=Accent: Diamond Eclipse] we were hesitant because we didn't have any auraboas but now it's over 100kt and ough. . . . it's so pretty. . . . .gwah . . . we've also been really wanting this accent, [item=Accent: phase 1: wave] However it was released when our account was literally 2 days old and we could not comprehend what a skin was (not to mention we're entirely f2p so we couldn't even have gotten it even if we wanted to). horrors of time . . . . .
Very sad we didn't get this one when it was crystalline gala
Accent: Diamond Eclipse
we were hesitant because we didn't have any auraboas but now it's over 100kt and ough. . . . it's so pretty. . . . .gwah . . .

we've also been really wanting this accent,
Accent: phase 1: wave
However it was released when our account was literally 2 days old and we could not comprehend what a skin was (not to mention we're entirely f2p so we couldn't even have gotten it even if we wanted to). horrors of time . . . . .
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
I saw this one on the AH years ago and unfortunately couldn't afford it at the time, I haven't seen it since.
I just got a different skin I've been searching for years though, so I'm excited about that! Maybe one day that other one will show up again. :)
I saw this one on the AH years ago and unfortunately couldn't afford it at the time, I haven't seen it since.
I just got a different skin I've been searching for years though, so I'm excited about that! Maybe one day that other one will show up again. :)
NSAWm8I.png
This one .

I saw it, when it was printed. Liked it but thought, I would probably never use it. Then I got the perfect snapper for it. Had to buy it for 3x the print price T-T
This one .

I saw it, when it was printed. Liked it but thought, I would probably never use it. Then I got the perfect snapper for it. Had to buy it for 3x the print price T-T
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
1 2