Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | skins/accents you regret not picking up?
1 2
Just realized the perfect touch for my Hesper is the accent Herald of Dawn, which is nearly three years old fest gear and costs about as much as a primal gaze vial. Which I also need to buy for Hesper. It just has such lovely luminance to all it's details, and I loooove the sparkly gradient it adds to the wings and mane!

I'm kicking myself right now, but hey, misery loves company AND it'd be a fun way to praise the work that goes into all the site's skins and accents.

So 1.) share your woes of accent/skin hunting and 2.) tell me why specifically you want a copy so bad!
Just realized the perfect touch for my Hesper is the accent Herald of Dawn, which is nearly three years old fest gear and costs about as much as a primal gaze vial. Which I also need to buy for Hesper. It just has such lovely luminance to all it's details, and I loooove the sparkly gradient it adds to the wings and mane!

I'm kicking myself right now, but hey, misery loves company AND it'd be a fun way to praise the work that goes into all the site's skins and accents.

So 1.) share your woes of accent/skin hunting and 2.) tell me why specifically you want a copy so bad!
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - she/her
- FR Time
- 21 y/o
- Wishlist
-accents
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
@RidgeButch check your cr :)
@RidgeButch check your cr :)
june | any/all | fr 3+
@almondandapple HELLOOO this is sooo nice of you??? I'm very grateful even if it makes this topic a little silly. I've had two sandsurges needing gene scrolls and the idea of having to spend the gems on a fest skin was killing me, I really appreciate you throwing me a bone. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@almondandapple

HELLOOO this is sooo nice of you??? I'm very grateful even if it makes this topic a little silly. I've had two sandsurges needing gene scrolls and the idea of having to spend the gems on a fest skin was killing me, I really appreciate you throwing me a bone.
- FR Time
- 21 y/o
- Wishlist
-accents
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
@ridgebutch

of course!! i wish you luck on your projects and i hope this made your day even a little bit better!
@ridgebutch

of course!! i wish you luck on your projects and i hope this made your day even a little bit better!
june | any/all | fr 3+
I never knew that festival skins/accents were a thing for almost two years and I missed out on this awesome one :') Skin: Scourge Baroness
I never knew that festival skins/accents were a thing for almost two years and I missed out on this awesome one :') Skin: Scourge Baroness
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
there was a really nice aether M accent that the artist was printing when aethers were like, BRAND-new as a breed and at the time I passed it up because I didn't have any aethers it looked good on, skip forward to last night I find a copy floating around the AH for 3x the original print price, tried it on one of my dragons and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90692947][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/906930/90692947_350.png[/img][/url] my wallet is crying. but at least he looks fantastic :')))
there was a really nice aether M accent that the artist was printing when aethers were like, BRAND-new as a breed and at the time I passed it up because I didn't have any aethers it looked good on, skip forward to last night I find a copy floating around the AH for 3x the original print price, tried it on one of my dragons and

90692947_350.png

my wallet is crying. but at least he looks fantastic :')))
@MilkshakeTrex Ohhh that IS such an excellent skin, I love all the details in the spines and feathers, and the way it lengthens the face into a beak is super slick. I hope you find yourself a copy! @ShiningLatios NOOO that's the worst I hate when the thing I passed up on is suddenly the one thing that'll add the perfect touch to my dragon. And it's always hard to judge when a breed has just come out :( If it makes you feel any better, Strum is super handsome! I love the way it matches the purples of the plum constellation while also tying in the lighter shades of blue. And the innocent eyes on Aethers are always super cute [emoji=star size=1]
@MilkshakeTrex

Ohhh that IS such an excellent skin, I love all the details in the spines and feathers, and the way it lengthens the face into a beak is super slick. I hope you find yourself a copy!

@ShiningLatios

NOOO that's the worst I hate when the thing I passed up on is suddenly the one thing that'll add the perfect touch to my dragon. And it's always hard to judge when a breed has just come out :(

If it makes you feel any better, Strum is super handsome! I love the way it matches the purples of the plum constellation while also tying in the lighter shades of blue. And the innocent eyes on Aethers are always super cute
- FR Time
- 21 y/o
- Wishlist
-accents
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
[quote name="MilkshakeTrex" date="2024-04-05 20:18:45" ] I never knew that festival skins/accents were a thing for almost two years and I missed out on this awesome one :') Skin: Scourge Baroness [/quote] WHY IS IT 600KT it's always the skins I literally expect the least
MilkshakeTrex wrote on 2024-04-05 20:18:45:

WHY IS IT 600KT
it's always the skins I literally expect the least
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
This guy Y-Y

It was perfect for a lore-crucial dragon that I can’t make cause i can’t get ;-; it was available at some point but it’s not being printed anymore
This guy Y-Y

It was perfect for a lore-crucial dragon that I can’t make cause i can’t get ;-; it was available at some point but it’s not being printed anymore
-- -- RWDGzow.png
I regret not getting into this game until 2023. I heard about it back in 2017 but it didn’t interest me until I decided to try it out I missed some awesome skins like these ones [item= Accent: Ethereal Observer][item= Accent: Opal Nebula][item= Accent: gilded orbits][item= Accent: Lemonskeeper][item= Accent: Sunbathing] This one is definitely one of my all time favorites. It reminds me of the starry night too. I’ll have to pick it up sometime from the auction house when I get enough gems [item= Accent: Undersea stars] [s]You can tell I really like male tundra dragons[/s]
I regret not getting into this game until 2023. I heard about it back in 2017 but it didn’t interest me until I decided to try it out

I missed some awesome skins like these ones
Accent: Ethereal Observer Accent: Opal Nebula Accent: Gilded Orbits Accent: Lemonskeeper Accent: Sunbathing

This one is definitely one of my all time favorites. It reminds me of the starry night too. I’ll have to pick it up sometime from the auction house when I get enough gems

Accent: Undersea stars

You can tell I really like male tundra dragons
I don’t know what to put here
1 2