Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video Game Dreams?
1 2 3
I had a dream I was in Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector funnily enough, I was just wandering around the hotel and then Judgement Boy Gold adopted me (I'm not complaining though he's one of my comfort characters) After that the entire plot of the dream changed to be not related to GHS: Soul Collector but Gold was still there Edit: Nawr why do I keep getting new page'd [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
I had a dream I was in Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector funnily enough, I was just wandering around the hotel and then Judgement Boy Gold adopted me (I'm not complaining though he's one of my comfort characters)

After that the entire plot of the dream changed to be not related to GHS: Soul Collector but Gold was still there

Edit: Nawr why do I keep getting new page'd
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png
PLEASE READ MY BYI (on profile) BEFORE INTERACTING - thank you.
fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngypcKWM0.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
When I first got interested in Team Fortress 2, I had about two dozen dreams over the course of a year where I was playing the game.
The earlier dreams were me being unsure of myself and nervous, because I barely knew anything about the game at the time and my dreams reflected that, while the later ones were just something plain, like crouching as a Heavy or setting something on fire as a Pyro. I'd always wake up in the middle of the night for a few seconds with the strongest impulse to play the game, fall back asleep, then when I woke up at a normal time the urge was gone. It honestly felt like somebody was projecting ideas into my mind lol.
When I first got interested in Team Fortress 2, I had about two dozen dreams over the course of a year where I was playing the game.
The earlier dreams were me being unsure of myself and nervous, because I barely knew anything about the game at the time and my dreams reflected that, while the later ones were just something plain, like crouching as a Heavy or setting something on fire as a Pyro. I'd always wake up in the middle of the night for a few seconds with the strongest impulse to play the game, fall back asleep, then when I woke up at a normal time the urge was gone. It honestly felt like somebody was projecting ideas into my mind lol.
!hello! azSWexC.gif N1Z2e9k.gif 4hGrYLx.gif
I have a LOT of video game dreams, but the most relevant to the conversation is my dream about aberrations before they came out. I was the one who dreamt the skittlebird dream!
I have a LOT of video game dreams, but the most relevant to the conversation is my dream about aberrations before they came out. I was the one who dreamt the skittlebird dream!
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Sometimes I'll dream that I'm actively playing a game (usually one that I've spent a lot of time playing lately), but usually the setting of the game takes over my dreamscape and I'm just.. existing in the world.

This happens most often with Zelda games for some reason. I think it's because when I was little I grew up playing Ocarina of Time on the N64 (and watching my brother play Majoras Mask) and the world just felt so expansive and real to me.

If I spend any amount of time playing BOTW, it absolutely becomes my dreamscape. Can't say the same of TOTK because I haven't even played it yet
Sometimes I'll dream that I'm actively playing a game (usually one that I've spent a lot of time playing lately), but usually the setting of the game takes over my dreamscape and I'm just.. existing in the world.

This happens most often with Zelda games for some reason. I think it's because when I was little I grew up playing Ocarina of Time on the N64 (and watching my brother play Majoras Mask) and the world just felt so expansive and real to me.

If I spend any amount of time playing BOTW, it absolutely becomes my dreamscape. Can't say the same of TOTK because I haven't even played it yet
FerberusDragon Sale Thread
I have lots of dreams where somehow, I literally become one of the characters inside of whatever series I am having the dream about, it's really cool to me! I also have had dreams where I have met characters that i'm extremely fond of and those dreams also make me very happy :)
I have lots of dreams where somehow, I literally become one of the characters inside of whatever series I am having the dream about, it's really cool to me! I also have had dreams where I have met characters that i'm extremely fond of and those dreams also make me very happy :)
y3CR4IN.png
not exactly a specific game but i do remember dreaming about homebrewing my switch last night. which makes sense, as i've...kinda been on a spree lately. lol

i'm sure that i've had more of these kinds of dreams but i can never remember them :(
not exactly a specific game but i do remember dreaming about homebrewing my switch last night. which makes sense, as i've...kinda been on a spree lately. lol

i'm sure that i've had more of these kinds of dreams but i can never remember them :(
familibees sound adorable lol that dream sounds like a lot of fun, I'm trying to picture all the breeds without wings. I think wildclaw would be one of my favorites without, with how dinosaur like they already look. [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1] I usually only have video game dreams if I'm binging one in particular. I just rediscovered my favorite old rhythm game so my dreams lately have just become complete darkness surrounded by thousands of falling rainbow arrows lol
familibees sound adorable lol
that dream sounds like a lot of fun, I'm trying to picture all the breeds without wings. I think wildclaw would be one of my favorites without, with how dinosaur like they already look.

I usually only have video game dreams if I'm binging one in particular. I just rediscovered my favorite old rhythm game so my dreams lately have just become complete darkness surrounded by thousands of falling rainbow arrows lol
3608387bxh5hwnswh.gif blinkiesCafe-Xx.gif blinkiesCafe-bH.gif blinkiesCafe-9d.gif blinkiesCafe-8j.gif blinkiesCafe-Bf.gif
Yeah I get those a lot. It ranges from me playing a game, a character from said series showing up or some other premise relating to one (i.e visiting a place from that game, but usually different in some way or experiencing some sort of plot that was prevalent/related to said thing).

Sometimes (especially last night) I get dreams of nonexistent video games and wake up confused (because I was heavily convinced it existed in the dream) or disappointed (because the game was awesome and really fun but then I realize that it doesn't exist).
Yeah I get those a lot. It ranges from me playing a game, a character from said series showing up or some other premise relating to one (i.e visiting a place from that game, but usually different in some way or experiencing some sort of plot that was prevalent/related to said thing).

Sometimes (especially last night) I get dreams of nonexistent video games and wake up confused (because I was heavily convinced it existed in the dream) or disappointed (because the game was awesome and really fun but then I realize that it doesn't exist).
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
anyone else played nights into dreams? i hyperfixated on it for a bit and dreamed of flying with nights over a place that looked like the chao race tracks from sa2. it was actually super nice, definitely a warm fuzzy dream memory.
anyone else played nights into dreams? i hyperfixated on it for a bit and dreamed of flying with nights over a place that looked like the chao race tracks from sa2. it was actually super nice, definitely a warm fuzzy dream memory.
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
Yesterday I had a dream I was in Prince of Persia, and a couple months ago I had a dream I was in Super Mario Bros. Mentally I’m in a platformer mood, I guess.

I’ve also had dreams of imaginary video games (such as a really cool dragon open-world that sadly doesn’t exist), or imaginary expansion packs (I once had a dream they added Odysseus from the odyssey to a game), but normally I’m not in the game, unlike the last two dreams.
Yesterday I had a dream I was in Prince of Persia, and a couple months ago I had a dream I was in Super Mario Bros. Mentally I’m in a platformer mood, I guess.

I’ve also had dreams of imaginary video games (such as a really cool dragon open-world that sadly doesn’t exist), or imaginary expansion packs (I once had a dream they added Odysseus from the odyssey to a game), but normally I’m not in the game, unlike the last two dreams.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 3