Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Entering The Labyrinth
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
This looks fun! Why the heck not? I'd love to try it!
This looks fun! Why the heck not? I'd love to try it!
beanie.png
XVelika
XShe/her
XFR +2
XContact me!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX1571002113640.png
@VelikaTheAlpha
your entry has been recorded, thank you for your participation!
@VelikaTheAlpha
your entry has been recorded, thank you for your participation!
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
We're now within the last few hours of open enrollment, at 11:59:59 server time we will no longer be accepting additional entries.
We're now within the last few hours of open enrollment, at 11:59:59 server time we will no longer be accepting additional entries.
I'd like to join if it's still open! <3 @wistfulclown
I'd like to join if it's still open! <3 @wistfulclown
b4WCogb.png
Also doing art for lvl 25 dragons/eliminates! PM me if interested.
Past artwork examples!
art shop!
two hours remain until enrollment closes!
two hours remain until enrollment closes!
@Dakializ
your entry has been recorded, thank you !
@Dakializ
your entry has been recorded, thank you !
we are creeping up on the final hour to enroll, this post will serve as your last call, anyone who hasnt registered by rollover will not be added into the game!
we are creeping up on the final hour to enroll, this post will serve as your last call, anyone who hasnt registered by rollover will not be added into the game!
enrollment is now closed !
enrollment is now closed !
[center][font=gabriola][size=7]Week One:[/size][/font] ------ [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93051375][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/930514/93051375.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=3]The walls tremble and screech around you, as the creature, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91785765]Asterius[/url] disappears from sight- swallowed by creeping shadows as the spotlight fades. You stand, paralyzed by fear and uncertainty, cast into absolute darkness. The floor trembles at your feet as you stumble and fall, it pulls and rises like a wave- pushing you toward the far end of the room- Where Asterius once stood- where a hole has opened up and you’re pushed through. You hopelessly claw at the walls as you fall further and further- nails dragging through [i]bleeding[/i] flesh and failing to catch or slow your fall. You’re met with a [i]cold[/i] stone floor covered in dust and another dark hallway- on the far wall is a torch, illuminating two paths.[/columns][/center] ------ [b]Left[/b]: The dust here is disturbed, you can make out a handful of footprints- left by a small creature walking on four legs. [b]Right[/b]: The sound of far off music is coming from this direction- you can almost make out the words…. ------ [center] [size=1]@hellhoundspack @emilywolf @GhostDogBones @DespacitoMan @mysticgalaxy @dostoesquey @ViolentViolet77 @BlazeStorm22 @Regxlia @Airplanefoxx @treesapperson @starrycomet @Raon222 @Arkrider410 @ReptilianGold @DismasYves @Nemurian @Iamsweete @Spicyshewolf @awsten @systematichaos @uwa @loneseacucumber @graveyardghost @naegikun @chrometalons @TotalOverqwil @Loghrif @Luei @jay250 @sutaraito @Stormytehcat11 @bananaquit @XxCalypsoxX @ToxicRavenQueen @SirPiglin @Kazoth @Eenyay @Mikhael @VelikaTheAlpha @Dakializ[/size] This is the only manual tag that will be done for this game, please subscribe to our pinglist to be notified of future updates! [pinglist=23344] ------ Please also glance at [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3320799/1#post_56335859]Game Functions[/url] to better understand your responsibilities & the actions you can take. ------ [size=5]Response due: 04.19[/size]
Week One:
93051375.png The walls tremble and screech around you, as the creature, Asterius disappears from sight- swallowed by creeping shadows as the spotlight fades. You stand, paralyzed by fear and uncertainty, cast into absolute darkness. The floor trembles at your feet as you stumble and fall, it pulls and rises like a wave- pushing you toward the far end of the room- Where Asterius once stood- where a hole has opened up and you’re pushed through. You hopelessly claw at the walls as you fall further and further- nails dragging through bleeding flesh and failing to catch or slow your fall. You’re met with a cold stone floor covered in dust and another dark hallway- on the far wall is a torch, illuminating two paths.

Left: The dust here is disturbed, you can make out a handful of footprints- left by a small creature walking on four legs.
Right: The sound of far off music is coming from this direction- you can almost make out the words….
@hellhoundspack @emilywolf @GhostDogBones @DespacitoMan @mysticgalaxy @dostoesquey @ViolentViolet77 @BlazeStorm22 @Regxlia @Airplanefoxx @treesapperson @starrycomet @Raon222 @Arkrider410 @ReptilianGold @DismasYves @Nemurian @Iamsweete @Spicyshewolf @awsten @systematichaos @uwa @loneseacucumber @graveyardghost @naegikun @chrometalons @TotalOverqwil @Loghrif @Luei @jay250 @sutaraito @Stormytehcat11 @bananaquit @XxCalypsoxX @ToxicRavenQueen @SirPiglin @Kazoth @Eenyay @Mikhael @VelikaTheAlpha @Dakializ
This is the only manual tag that will be done for this game, please subscribe to our pinglist to be notified of future updates!

Please also glance at Game Functions to better understand your responsibilities & the actions you can take.
Response due: 04.19
@wistfulclown Left sounds interesting, I'll go with that.
@wistfulclown Left sounds interesting, I'll go with that.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24