Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | just a little craft
i finally found a crochet plushie pattern that i can comprehend and i cant wait to give it to my friend as a gift just LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY [img]https://i.imgur.com/4Lxuay5.jpeg[/img] [url=https://www.supergurumi.com/amigurumi-dog-crochet-pattern]this is the pattern[/url] that i used, freestyled the ears
i finally found a crochet plushie pattern that i can comprehend and i cant wait to give it to my friend as a gift just LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY
4Lxuay5.jpeg
this is the pattern that i used, freestyled the ears
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
omgomg i got an idea. purple cat. im gonna try it
omgomg i got an idea. purple cat. im gonna try it
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I’m jealous of your ability to make crochet plushies! (/positive) The puppy turned out so cute! [emoji=imperial love size=2]
I’m jealous of your ability to make crochet plushies! (/positive) The puppy turned out so cute!

6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
He's adorable [emoji=coatl love size=1]. I can't crochet (I sew sometimes instead), but I always appreciate people who can make things with their hands.
He's adorable . I can't crochet (I sew sometimes instead), but I always appreciate people who can make things with their hands.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
That's precious! Lucky is the friend that receives it!

As for me, I've never been able to learn to crochet. At least, I haven't been taught because I'm one of two left-handed people in my family, and my great aunt lives too far away to give me lessons, if she even knows how herself.

But! Me and my partner are going to attempt to learn tufting and make and sell decorative rugs pretty soon! So there's that!
That's precious! Lucky is the friend that receives it!

As for me, I've never been able to learn to crochet. At least, I haven't been taught because I'm one of two left-handed people in my family, and my great aunt lives too far away to give me lessons, if she even knows how herself.

But! Me and my partner are going to attempt to learn tufting and make and sell decorative rugs pretty soon! So there's that!
9iqeDz7.png
[size=2]i just realized this couldve gone in creative corner oh well[/size] i made the kitty but oh boy it was SUCH a hassle. could barely find the stitches when making the modified tail, forgot how i made the first ear so the second didnt come out the same, and then the WHISKERS hghrhrg [img]https://i.imgur.com/HHaSlK9.jpeg[/img]
i just realized this couldve gone in creative corner oh well i made the kitty but oh boy it was SUCH a hassle. could barely find the stitches when making the modified tail, forgot how i made the first ear so the second didnt come out the same, and then the WHISKERS hghrhrg
HHaSlK9.jpeg
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
It still looks absolutely amazing despite the struggle to create it.
I'm definitely jealous of your skill in crochet.
It still looks absolutely amazing despite the struggle to create it.
I'm definitely jealous of your skill in crochet.
B2xI5Da.png
Super cute!! I’ve been wanting to learn crochet myself c:
Super cute!! I’ve been wanting to learn crochet myself c: