Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Capsule problem
When ever I open one of Marva’s capsules it just turns into a different one
When ever I open one of Marva’s capsules it just turns into a different one
@Ghostdragoncapin this is intentional. cycling chests are a long-standing "prank" for April Fool's events here. you'll be able to properly open it sometime after Galore stops giving them out (April 4 06:00 FRT).
@Ghostdragoncapin this is intentional. cycling chests are a long-standing "prank" for April Fool's events here. you'll be able to properly open it sometime after Galore stops giving them out (April 4 06:00 FRT).
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Ghostdragoncapin
It's supposed to be like that at the moment, will become an actual openable after the Galore gift expires (April 4th at 06:00 server time)
@Ghostdragoncapin
It's supposed to be like that at the moment, will become an actual openable after the Galore gift expires (April 4th at 06:00 server time)
W6LdAlV.gif
Oh thank you both
Oh thank you both
@Ghostdragoncapin
I'd like to note that each capsule variant will (most likely) give a different item. For example, the 2022 April Fool's chests were Marva's Brilliant Beaker and Marva’s Temporary Test Tube, which produced a Hex Noggle or Striped Noggle respectively when opened.
@Ghostdragoncapin
I'd like to note that each capsule variant will (most likely) give a different item. For example, the 2022 April Fool's chests were Marva's Brilliant Beaker and Marva’s Temporary Test Tube, which produced a Hex Noggle or Striped Noggle respectively when opened.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s