Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I got my first egg!
1 2
Finally… at long last… [item= Unhatched Fire Egg] Should I hatch it, (Wasn’t there an achievement for it?) keep for the hibden or sell it?
Finally… at long last…
Unhatched Fire Egg

Should I hatch it, (Wasn’t there an achievement for it?) keep for the hibden or sell it?
1cLgG.gifNoRTw.gif U17Jn.gifMFMJO.gif NheFb.gif f1wnG.gif V92Xk.gif 93FfH.gif 6Ob8Q.gif
Theres an achievement for hatching it ^^
Theres an achievement for hatching it ^^
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Well it depends on what you wanna do
Wanna complete all/as many achievements as possible and you don't mind the gamble and new project that comes with it? then you should probably hatch it
You have too many projects staring at you, waiting ? you should probably sell it so you can finish them
Desperately need more slots? saving it for hibden would be good
Well it depends on what you wanna do
Wanna complete all/as many achievements as possible and you don't mind the gamble and new project that comes with it? then you should probably hatch it
You have too many projects staring at you, waiting ? you should probably sell it so you can finish them
Desperately need more slots? saving it for hibden would be good
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
I always encourage "first egg" hatches :) You'll have many eggs in your time, but only one first egg!
I always encourage "first egg" hatches :) You'll have many eggs in your time, but only one first egg!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Admittedly I only use achievements for the money lol… projects aren’t too bad… and I pretty much never use the hibden lol. M
Probably gonna hatch it (someday!!)
Admittedly I only use achievements for the money lol… projects aren’t too bad… and I pretty much never use the hibden lol. M
Probably gonna hatch it (someday!!)
1cLgG.gifNoRTw.gif U17Jn.gifMFMJO.gif NheFb.gif f1wnG.gif V92Xk.gif 93FfH.gif 6Ob8Q.gif
Congrats!! Would love to see it when you hatch it! :)
Congrats!! Would love to see it when you hatch it! :)
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
hatch hatch hatch!
hatch hatch hatch!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
If it's your first egg, i would def hatch, rewarding, i still have one of my first g1 hatches :) i would try hatching all of the possible eggs for each achievement once, but if you get another fire egg you're free to sell or hatch as you please
If it's your first egg, i would def hatch, rewarding, i still have one of my first g1 hatches :) i would try hatching all of the possible eggs for each achievement once, but if you get another fire egg you're free to sell or hatch as you please
xulc4O8.png
Hatch your first egg!!!! I did, and she's now one of my favorite dergs :>
Hatch your first egg!!!! I did, and she's now one of my favorite dergs :>
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
Funnily, I also got a egg earlier today. I'll be saving for my first account anniversary later this month, though.
Funnily, I also got a egg earlier today. I'll be saving for my first account anniversary later this month, though.
1 2