Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [LTNG DOM] Totally REAL Breed Badges
1 2 3
The Undertide is in a baggie like I won it at the State Fair in the ping pong ball toss. I. CANNOT...[emoji=undertide laughing size=1]
The Undertide is in a baggie like I won it at the State Fair in the ping pong ball toss. I. CANNOT...
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Just checking, how many dragons to get a badge? I seem to have 2 badges, and sent in 15 dragons so just wondering. =3
Just checking, how many dragons to get a badge? I seem to have 2 badges, and sent in 15 dragons so just wondering. =3
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@Golden

I'd guess the attendant may be working through them? I'm seeing 7 badges for you now. Which one did you send to so we can check with them?
@Golden

I'd guess the attendant may be working through them? I'm seeing 7 badges for you now. Which one did you send to so we can check with them?
@DeadlyInformant

Oh it's been resolved via PM, sheet catching up now! TY!
@DeadlyInformant

Oh it's been resolved via PM, sheet catching up now! TY!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Commenting to boost the thread but also help me track my badges haha.

Spiral sent!
Commenting to boost the thread but also help me track my badges haha.

Spiral sent!
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
These are adorable, just sent for several of them!
These are adorable, just sent for several of them!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Yaaaay these are so fun! Added to my progen's budding badge collection! >:D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85444741][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854448/85444741_350.png[/img][/url]
Yaaaay these are so fun! Added to my progen's budding badge collection! >:D

85444741_350.png
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
@Bluecrysto

So glad to see our badges being added to a collection with other amazing badges. o: I love the scroll designs you created there, so amazing!
@Bluecrysto

So glad to see our badges being added to a collection with other amazing badges. o: I love the scroll designs you created there, so amazing!
Of course I had to claim the noodle first uwu [img]https://i.imgur.com/nQu1Vvr.png[/img] Bumping this thread and also using this to help me keep track! Cant wait to add the badges to my collection and collect all the breeds. So Far: Spiral Ridge Noc Mirror Undertide Incoming: Sky Gao Veil Obe Pearl
Of course I had to claim the noodle first uwu

nQu1Vvr.png

Bumping this thread and also using this to help me keep track! Cant wait to add the badges to my collection and collect all the breeds.

So Far:
Spiral
Ridge
Noc
Mirror
Undertide

Incoming:
Sky
Gao
Veil
Obe
Pearl