Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding isnt working
So i went to go breed some of my dragons and the breeding just isn't working, when i go to select a dragon to breed nothing shows up, even though i have plenty of dragons who can breed; its not showing any that i can select. Both the dragons are the same species, not related, and both aren't on breeding cooldown. Its not just the breeding pair but all breedable dragons aren't showing up and there is nothing to select.

It was doing the same thing yesterday and no matter how many times i refresh or re-login it still doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas on what might be the problem or how to fix it?

If you want screenshots just ask.
So i went to go breed some of my dragons and the breeding just isn't working, when i go to select a dragon to breed nothing shows up, even though i have plenty of dragons who can breed; its not showing any that i can select. Both the dragons are the same species, not related, and both aren't on breeding cooldown. Its not just the breeding pair but all breedable dragons aren't showing up and there is nothing to select.

It was doing the same thing yesterday and no matter how many times i refresh or re-login it still doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas on what might be the problem or how to fix it?

If you want screenshots just ask.
@GrassyFoal

Your dragons are too hungry to breed. Dragons need 40/50 energy or higher in order to breed.
@GrassyFoal

Your dragons are too hungry to breed. Dragons need 40/50 energy or higher in order to breed.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thank you so much! I didnt know that!
(Kind of funny I didnt think they need food)
@Nightwind

Thank you so much! I didnt know that!
(Kind of funny I didnt think they need food)