Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fandragon to breed ratio
1 2 3 4
I'm both surprised and not surprised! I knew skydancers and nocturnes were definetly going to be my number one. But I didn't realize just how many of the others I had!!

Skydancer 9
Nocturne 9
Wildclaw 6
Spiral 5
Coatl 4
Ridgeback 4
Pearlcatcher 4
Veilspun 4
Bogsneak 2
Fae 2
Guardian, Mirror, Snapper, Aether, Imperial, Banescale all 1
I'm both surprised and not surprised! I knew skydancers and nocturnes were definetly going to be my number one. But I didn't realize just how many of the others I had!!

Skydancer 9
Nocturne 9
Wildclaw 6
Spiral 5
Coatl 4
Ridgeback 4
Pearlcatcher 4
Veilspun 4
Bogsneak 2
Fae 2
Guardian, Mirror, Snapper, Aether, Imperial, Banescale all 1
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
[quote name="retrodetective" date="2024-03-28 13:51:34" ] HAHAHAHA. Fandragons Georg reporting in [/quote] This made me actually cackle out loud It’s a point of pride for me to acquire at least one fan dragon of every breed, and so far I am only missing two breeds and they’re both Ancients. As for most populous, hands down it’s Pearlcatchers, I know that without even needing to look, with imps in second aaaaaaand… I believe Skydancers are third. This is largely due to me favoring the maned breeds for hair reasons [s]because we don’t have brown wigs [b]or[/b] short wigs[/s] But at least a little of this is due to just plain favoritism lol Let’s see… Moderns Pearlcatcher: 144 (with another three in my projects) Imp: 94 Skydancer: 82 Wildclaw: 46 Snapper: 45 Spiral: 25 Tundra: 22 Coatl: 21 (and one in projects) Ridgeback: 18 Fae: 17 Guardian: 15 Nocturne: 13 Obelisk: 12 Bogsneak: 7 Mirror: 4 Ancients Aether: 6 (Baby Aether has become my default scry, I love them so much) Gaoler: 6 Banescale: 3 (and the other one is a pseudo fan dragon) Sandsurge: 3 Veilspun: 3 Undertide: 2 (and I have scries for two more) Aberration: 0 (but I have a scry) Auraboa: 0 (but I have a scry)
retrodetective wrote on 2024-03-28 13:51:34:
HAHAHAHA. Fandragons Georg reporting in

This made me actually cackle out loud

It’s a point of pride for me to acquire at least one fan dragon of every breed, and so far I am only missing two breeds and they’re both Ancients. As for most populous, hands down it’s Pearlcatchers, I know that without even needing to look, with imps in second aaaaaaand… I believe Skydancers are third.

This is largely due to me favoring the maned breeds for hair reasons because we don’t have brown wigs or short wigs

But at least a little of this is due to just plain favoritism lol

Let’s see…

Moderns

Pearlcatcher: 144 (with another three in my projects)
Imp: 94
Skydancer: 82
Wildclaw: 46
Snapper: 45
Spiral: 25
Tundra: 22
Coatl: 21 (and one in projects)
Ridgeback: 18
Fae: 17
Guardian: 15
Nocturne: 13
Obelisk: 12
Bogsneak: 7
Mirror: 4

Ancients

Aether: 6 (Baby Aether has become my default scry, I love them so much)
Gaoler: 6
Banescale: 3 (and the other one is a pseudo fan dragon)
Sandsurge: 3
Veilspun: 3
Undertide: 2 (and I have scries for two more)
Aberration: 0 (but I have a scry)
Auraboa: 0 (but I have a scry)
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
bogsneak: 2
coatl: 8 (counting doraemon, coatl)
fae: 3
guardian: 5 (not counting mario, obelisk)
imperial: 4
mirror: 8 (counting square, mirror)
nocturne: 5 (only counting if the plan is to remain a nocturne)
obelisk: 2 (neither have been scrolled into obelisk yet)
pearlcatcher: 5 (counting google, pearlcatcher)
ridgeback: 5
skydancer: 7 (not counting krackel, sandsurge)
snapper: no snappers. sad
spiral: 5 (not counting doraemon, coatl)
tundra: 2
wildclaw: 4

sandsurge: 1 (counting krackel, sandsurge)

the only surprise is how many spirals i have. i assure you ice cube bfdi would NOT be a spiral. what was 2018 me on about
bogsneak: 2
coatl: 8 (counting doraemon, coatl)
fae: 3
guardian: 5 (not counting mario, obelisk)
imperial: 4
mirror: 8 (counting square, mirror)
nocturne: 5 (only counting if the plan is to remain a nocturne)
obelisk: 2 (neither have been scrolled into obelisk yet)
pearlcatcher: 5 (counting google, pearlcatcher)
ridgeback: 5
skydancer: 7 (not counting krackel, sandsurge)
snapper: no snappers. sad
spiral: 5 (not counting doraemon, coatl)
tundra: 2
wildclaw: 4

sandsurge: 1 (counting krackel, sandsurge)

the only surprise is how many spirals i have. i assure you ice cube bfdi would NOT be a spiral. what was 2018 me on about
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[emoji=coatl star size=1] Coatl: 3 [emoji=skydancer star size=1] Skydancer: 3 [emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=1] Pearlcatcher: 2 [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1] Wildclaw: 1 [emoji=mirror happy size=1] Mirror: 1 [emoji=nocturne tongue size=1] Nocturne: 1 [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] Imperial: 1 [emoji=undertide winking size=1] Undertide: 1 [emoji=tundra laughing size=1] Tundra: 1 [emoji=aberration winking size=1] Aberration: 1 [emoji=aether winking size=1] Aether: 1 [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] Banescale: 1 For a total of 17! My pearls are a themed breeding pair, and fun fact I specifically chose them because python on pearlcatchers has a little heart shaped marking on the hind leg that I thought was cute. The skydancers on the other hand, just incidentally were all dragons I had that I noticed would make great fandragons and were not chosen specifically for any reason. I probably could breed change them and find something that would fit better but at this point I'm just attached lol.
Coatl: 3
Skydancer: 3

Pearlcatcher: 2

Wildclaw: 1
Mirror: 1
Nocturne: 1
Imperial: 1
Undertide: 1
Tundra: 1
Aberration: 1
Aether: 1
Banescale: 1

For a total of 17! My pearls are a themed breeding pair, and fun fact I specifically chose them because python on pearlcatchers has a little heart shaped marking on the hind leg that I thought was cute.

The skydancers on the other hand, just incidentally were all dragons I had that I noticed would make great fandragons and were not chosen specifically for any reason. I probably could breed change them and find something that would fit better but at this point I'm just attached lol.
Felix
they/them
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 3 4