Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | come in here and tell me your WIP totals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Unless I'm miscounting, there are 30 total. Most are in my Unfinished tab, but there are some others scattered across my lair in cases where I felt they fit better there.

As a rule, all dragons must have a skin/accent (excluding permababies), so needless to say, it can get very expensive, but impossible to perfectly calculate the total cost of.
Unless I'm miscounting, there are 30 total. Most are in my Unfinished tab, but there are some others scattered across my lair in cases where I felt they fit better there.

As a rule, all dragons must have a skin/accent (excluding permababies), so needless to say, it can get very expensive, but impossible to perfectly calculate the total cost of.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
At the moment I only have one WIP, but it requires Modern Wish so that alone is a bit costly...

Oh right, I also have three more G1 WIPs but I haven't decided on how I want to gene them just yet.
At the moment I only have one WIP, but it requires Modern Wish so that alone is a bit costly...

Oh right, I also have three more G1 WIPs but I haven't decided on how I want to gene them just yet.
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
Okay, let's see... for just the projects I have currently written down (28), and I definitely know that's not all of them I have planned...

10,555,000 treasure
10,450 gems

Oh dear goodness
That's about 281 days of G&G x-x
Okay, let's see... for just the projects I have currently written down (28), and I definitely know that's not all of them I have planned...

10,555,000 treasure
10,450 gems

Oh dear goodness
That's about 281 days of G&G x-x
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Lol who's counting? Not me. XD!

I can't survive that knowledge. I need to continue my life in denial. Good luck to the rest of you!
Lol who's counting? Not me. XD!

I can't survive that knowledge. I need to continue my life in denial. Good luck to the rest of you!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
2.43 million treasure
1700g (for a Koi and an Aether Stained)

Not including the two different breeding pairs and one permababy I plan to have for every future elemental Ancient breed, which adds a lot more (saving for that is why I even have this many projects in the first place).

Looking at everyone else's, I think I'm doing pretty good actually.
2.43 million treasure
1700g (for a Koi and an Aether Stained)

Not including the two different breeding pairs and one permababy I plan to have for every future elemental Ancient breed, which adds a lot more (saving for that is why I even have this many projects in the first place).

Looking at everyone else's, I think I'm doing pretty good actually.
5X7uUDht.png

~3 hours ahead of FR time~
~She/Her~
Dragons for Sale
way too many ungened g1s i "plan to" and never do
way too many ungened g1s i "plan to" and never do
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
if we go by AH cost since they're all baldwin genes, we're looking at a neat 841 gems to clear house. however I'm allergic to spending money and intend to brew them once my raw material stock is replenished, so I don't expect to spend more than 250kt out of pocket (accounting for both brewing costs and non-standard materials I don't want to grind for)
if we go by AH cost since they're all baldwin genes, we're looking at a neat 841 gems to clear house. however I'm allergic to spending money and intend to brew them once my raw material stock is replenished, so I don't expect to spend more than 250kt out of pocket (accounting for both brewing costs and non-standard materials I don't want to grind for)
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
some of which are harder than others

wait
9.. one of which is very very low priority
some of which are harder than others

wait
9.. one of which is very very low priority

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
HMMMMM:

General Clan lore
Side lore for a kingdom
more side lore for a possible subspecies(have no idea what to call it)
At least 6 gene projects
A bunch of dressing projects I haven't gotten to yet
my clan prof lol
my comic(using it to also improve art :D)

I think that's all of them? I didn't even count how many g/T I need, but I know It'll still take me a good long time -_-
(Curse my hoarding instincts)
HMMMMM:

General Clan lore
Side lore for a kingdom
more side lore for a possible subspecies(have no idea what to call it)
At least 6 gene projects
A bunch of dressing projects I haven't gotten to yet
my clan prof lol
my comic(using it to also improve art :D)

I think that's all of them? I didn't even count how many g/T I need, but I know It'll still take me a good long time -_-
(Curse my hoarding instincts)
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Unsure of the total but I made an outfit for my avatar dragon and saw that only one
of the items was 40 gems and or 45,000 treasure which is a LOT

I will get you one day Foliage Blind…
Unsure of the total but I made an outfit for my avatar dragon and saw that only one
of the items was 40 gems and or 45,000 treasure which is a LOT

I will get you one day Foliage Blind…
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7