Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Silliest egg opening reasons you have?
1 2 3
What are the best, silliest, weirdest, most desperate or just the funniest reasons you have given yourself to justify opening G1 eggs? :)

Often I just open them because I Can, but sometimes I find myself giving excuses and talking myself into it like "my favorite game had a new release, an egg Must Be Hatched This Day"
What are the best, silliest, weirdest, most desperate or just the funniest reasons you have given yourself to justify opening G1 eggs? :)

Often I just open them because I Can, but sometimes I find myself giving excuses and talking myself into it like "my favorite game had a new release, an egg Must Be Hatched This Day"
rI2B9a8.png
Was watching a series on youtube vaguely related to fire while scavenging for a fire egg for my hibden, ended up getting the egg that day by pure chance and decided to keep and hatch it instead of use it since my hibden was ok on space at the time, and thus: Eggwad Emberpants was born.

Was watching a series on youtube vaguely related to fire while scavenging for a fire egg for my hibden, ended up getting the egg that day by pure chance and decided to keep and hatch it instead of use it since my hibden was ok on space at the time, and thus: Eggwad Emberpants was born.

He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
I hatched an egg because I spent a whole day rereading a warrior cat roleplay from 4 years ago so I could document all the things my ocs did ... (linkie)
I hatched an egg because I spent a whole day rereading a warrior cat roleplay from 4 years ago so I could document all the things my ocs did ... (linkie)
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Think this counts?

I have a fire egg waiting in the back. Found it in the Forbidden Portal after battling a Fear Frog. I have been grinding the Portal for ages, and now have every familiar from that venue except the Fear Frog.

So I continue grinding. One day I will succeed in my project of capturing every Forbidden Portal familiar from the coli, and when I get that Fear Frog, I will hatch the egg.

RIP to the 250+g I could get from selling it, but this egg is special. I must hatch it. The frog will be its familiar and its parent. It's gonna be an orphaned dragon adopted by fear frogs.
Think this counts?

I have a fire egg waiting in the back. Found it in the Forbidden Portal after battling a Fear Frog. I have been grinding the Portal for ages, and now have every familiar from that venue except the Fear Frog.

So I continue grinding. One day I will succeed in my project of capturing every Forbidden Portal familiar from the coli, and when I get that Fear Frog, I will hatch the egg.

RIP to the 250+g I could get from selling it, but this egg is special. I must hatch it. The frog will be its familiar and its parent. It's gonna be an orphaned dragon adopted by fear frogs.
J3t0n4O.png
I'm saving eggs to do a mass hatch when my Basic to Rare breeding challenge is finally over. I will celebrate with a mass hatch and move to Lightning flight for 6 months! Silly reason and it will be a while before the challenge is over. In the meantime I'm still collecting eggs for the big day.
I'm saving eggs to do a mass hatch when my Basic to Rare breeding challenge is finally over. I will celebrate with a mass hatch and move to Lightning flight for 6 months! Silly reason and it will be a while before the challenge is over. In the meantime I'm still collecting eggs for the big day.
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
Me found egg! Me hatch egg!

... Yeah, that's my justification. I like g1s, so I hatch eggs to get g1s.
Me found egg! Me hatch egg!

... Yeah, that's my justification. I like g1s, so I hatch eggs to get g1s.
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
[quote name="CeriothOfCinders" date="2024-03-28 12:32:37" ] Often I just open them because I Can, but sometimes I find myself giving excuses and talking myself into it like "my favorite game had a new release, an egg Must Be Hatched This Day" [/quote] i've done this once for a cotl update. i always hatch an egg at midnight in my timezone on my birthday. so i end up with a single day-early egg, bc im fr+3. [s]hatching that egg at midnight tonight's gonna be fun[/s]
CeriothOfCinders wrote on 2024-03-28 12:32:37:

i've done this once for a cotl update.

i always hatch an egg at midnight in my timezone on my birthday. so i end up with a single day-early egg, bc im fr+3. hatching that egg at midnight tonight's gonna be fun
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
I hatch eggs on special dates pretty often, but one of my funniest ones is the time I hatched some eggs because it was "Weird Al" Yankovic's birthday.

That was genuinely fun. (And yes, a few of them were named after songs by him.)
I hatch eggs on special dates pretty often, but one of my funniest ones is the time I hatched some eggs because it was "Weird Al" Yankovic's birthday.

That was genuinely fun. (And yes, a few of them were named after songs by him.)
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I had a dream where I hatched a primal g1. When I woke up I hatched an egg.

It was horrible. And also not a primal.
I had a dream where I hatched a primal g1. When I woke up I hatched an egg.

It was horrible. And also not a primal.
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^