Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Would the user below you rather?
1 2 3 4
Boolean

Would you rather… become an anime waifu, but you're hated by your favorite waifu, or get isekai'd, and your favorite waifu loves you?
Boolean

Would you rather… become an anime waifu, but you're hated by your favorite waifu, or get isekai'd, and your favorite waifu loves you?
She/They/It

Sapphic, Polyromantic, Polysexual, Demigirl

Hatchery
@InvertiaRoselee

I'd rather be hated by my favorite waifu, maybe they'll change their mind in the long run. :D

For the next user:

Would you rather have any sprite as a familiar or any gene scroll for your dream dragon?
@InvertiaRoselee

I'd rather be hated by my favorite waifu, maybe they'll change their mind in the long run. :D

For the next user:

Would you rather have any sprite as a familiar or any gene scroll for your dream dragon?

PgfsYRI.jpg
@Popzy
i would rather gave a gene scroll. i have over 50 geneing projects and absolutely NO self control XD

For the next user:
would you rather have an energetic dog that never stops running around, or the most chill dog that gives you mild heart attacks because of how deep they sleep?
@Popzy
i would rather gave a gene scroll. i have over 50 geneing projects and absolutely NO self control XD

For the next user:
would you rather have an energetic dog that never stops running around, or the most chill dog that gives you mild heart attacks because of how deep they sleep?
2bccf522ea3b23cdac34175fe3ba4545d6bda396.png vista_fae2.png tn0RSo5.png
GbZpiRc.png
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
Q0p4QGz.png
P7zD5OX.png
Pgza6CV.png
pyAp3dI.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
YMPbu9R.png
Pgv53XB.png
xxygtM1.png
SEIqIGe.png
oRkijoy.png
QUIpVFE.png
vista_fae2.png
@DavesDarkDrakes

Calm, 100%.

WYR:
Be able to teleport wherever you want 3 times a day.
or
Be able to fly for an hour total a day.
@DavesDarkDrakes

Calm, 100%.

WYR:
Be able to teleport wherever you want 3 times a day.
or
Be able to fly for an hour total a day.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
^
^
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Are

Teleport thrice a day hECK YEA

Would the person below me rather...
Be able to speak every single language
or
Know everything about every culture?
@Are

Teleport thrice a day hECK YEA

Would the person below me rather...
Be able to speak every single language
or
Know everything about every culture?
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@Kindryte

Speak every language! I wish I was better at language learning but I'm genuinely awful at it. And I love languages :(

Would the person below me rather:
Have a non-fatal allergy to all tree nuts, or have to eat a cup of tree nuts every day.
@Kindryte

Speak every language! I wish I was better at language learning but I'm genuinely awful at it. And I love languages :(

Have a non-fatal allergy to all tree nuts, or have to eat a cup of tree nuts every day.
73KZUCP.png
Pgv53XB.png
LHioCBR.png
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
FObX7rS.png
JDBmbia.gif
ItgC0Y3.gif

TeIPAUy.gif

I3OnCX2.gif
@Nettlefox

I would rather eat a cup of tree nuts every day (I love them :D).

Lose all their dragons, or lose all their treasure+gems.
@Nettlefox

I would rather eat a cup of tree nuts every day (I love them :D).

Lose all their dragons, or lose all their treasure+gems.
@GlitchMode
Much rather lose all my treasure + gems! I can always get those back, but there's no guarantee I could get my dragons back (without a ton of work at least).

Would the person below me rather have any Modern breed or any Ancient breed (assuming you wouldn't just use it to sell it/its hatchlings)?
@GlitchMode
Much rather lose all my treasure + gems! I can always get those back, but there's no guarantee I could get my dragons back (without a ton of work at least).

Would the person below me rather have any Modern breed or any Ancient breed (assuming you wouldn't just use it to sell it/its hatchlings)?
dB5iVHG.pnglAvpyOQ.pngFObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
@Otar

I'd much rather have a modern breed. Ancient breeds can be rlly pretty but I find them far more difficult to breed and gene than others.

Would the user below me rather permanently lose access to the marketplace or lose access to Galore's Glorious Gifts
@Otar

I'd much rather have a modern breed. Ancient breeds can be rlly pretty but I find them far more difficult to breed and gene than others.

Would the user below me rather permanently lose access to the marketplace or lose access to Galore's Glorious Gifts
jbgrU.gif mgdZ4.gif 8TtOX.gifvldTW.gif ESOyr.gif DeGul.gif Woe. Dragons be upon ye.
1 2 3 4