Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Would the user below you rather?
1 2 3 4
@Jschwan I don't know the difference yet but the goo I suppose!

Would the person below rather get rid of all their imperials or all their skydancers?
@Jschwan I don't know the difference yet but the goo I suppose!

Would the person below rather get rid of all their imperials or all their skydancers?
Ninja'd ;(
Ninja'd ;(
@Yunos

All of my skydancers... I daresay I have too many of them.

Claim while I come up with a question

Would you rather have unlimited lair space or unlimited apparel? (I know this is a decision I have to make every single day)
@Yunos

All of my skydancers... I daresay I have too many of them.

Claim while I come up with a question

Would you rather have unlimited lair space or unlimited apparel? (I know this is a decision I have to make every single day)
@HuskyLove
I'd rather the lair space. More room to house fodder; profit exalting is my main means of money making after all.

Would you rather own one of the Kickstarter familiars or one of the Kickstarter apparel items (that you don't already own if you do have one)? And feel free to share which one as well.
@HuskyLove
I'd rather the lair space. More room to house fodder; profit exalting is my main means of money making after all.

Would you rather own one of the Kickstarter familiars or one of the Kickstarter apparel items (that you don't already own if you do have one)? And feel free to share which one as well.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@HuskyLove

Unlimited apparel. Although I love the thought of having as many dragoons as I want, I'm constantly super low on food and that would just screw me over ;-;

Lol! ninja'd.

@*******

I would rather have the kickstarter familiars, I'm just obsessed!

Would you rather always get single-egg nests or five-egg nests?
@HuskyLove

Unlimited apparel. Although I love the thought of having as many dragoons as I want, I'm constantly super low on food and that would just screw me over ;-;

Lol! ninja'd.

@*******

I would rather have the kickstarter familiars, I'm just obsessed!

Would you rather always get single-egg nests or five-egg nests?
5vaIIUT.png vwJuAor.pngUYAx2tm.png
@MossyKitty Due to my current issue, one egg nests.
Would you rather have 10, 000 gems that you use quickly, or 5, 000 that you save to make a budget?
@MossyKitty Due to my current issue, one egg nests.
Would you rather have 10, 000 gems that you use quickly, or 5, 000 that you save to make a budget?
HzGpUHb.png
Bump!
Bump!
HzGpUHb.png
@ShadowCatcher101 10,000 to use quickly since I am very impulsive anyways :P

Would the person below rather have only Bogsneaks or Ridgebacks?
@ShadowCatcher101 10,000 to use quickly since I am very impulsive anyways :P

Would the person below rather have only Bogsneaks or Ridgebacks?
@Yunos
Bogsneaks, cause then I can name them all snek

Would the person below me rather have all the sprites, or an unlimited supply of unhatched eggs?
@Yunos
Bogsneaks, cause then I can name them all snek

Would the person below me rather have all the sprites, or an unlimited supply of unhatched eggs?
-Raptor-
ZbNAjCO.pngmlHpBMC.png
BTRr72z.png55xbf1H.png
dd3NYvJ.png
eJAYlSZ.gif
@Raptorflight

> I would rather have an unlimited amount of eggs, since I could have a really good good hatch (like maybe a triple white ahhahahah), and sell it and then buy the sprite ;^)

> Would you rather get 10,000 gems all at once or get 500 gems a week?
@Raptorflight

> I would rather have an unlimited amount of eggs, since I could have a really good good hatch (like maybe a triple white ahhahahah), and sell it and then buy the sprite ;^)

> Would you rather get 10,000 gems all at once or get 500 gems a week?
1 2 3 4