Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games you love but won't play
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I love FNAF but cannot play because I have a heart condition and getting a jumpscare is very dangerous and could land me in hospital... But I love the lore videos.

Also I love the game "Entropy Center" but will not play due to the fact that my laptop can't handle it.
I love FNAF but cannot play because I have a heart condition and getting a jumpscare is very dangerous and could land me in hospital... But I love the lore videos.

Also I love the game "Entropy Center" but will not play due to the fact that my laptop can't handle it.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Lethal Company, FNAF, and Minecraft.

I love watching people play unmodded Lethal Company, but have no way to play it on my own and it doesn't seem like my type of game. FNAF is another one that I have no way of playing, but is fun to watch other people play. Minecraft I actually do play, but I get bored after like 30 min because it feels like there's both too much and not enough for me to be doing all at once? Watching people play it, especially "100 (or more) days" videos are so relaxing and nice.
Lethal Company, FNAF, and Minecraft.

I love watching people play unmodded Lethal Company, but have no way to play it on my own and it doesn't seem like my type of game. FNAF is another one that I have no way of playing, but is fun to watch other people play. Minecraft I actually do play, but I get bored after like 30 min because it feels like there's both too much and not enough for me to be doing all at once? Watching people play it, especially "100 (or more) days" videos are so relaxing and nice.
Undertale, and Deltarune. Love the worlds, love the characters. No interest in playing the game myself. I'd rather watch others play.

And Horror games, not because I get scared easily, but rather the opposite. I actually am not that easily scared. And I don't consider Jump Scares to really be actually scary. They'll startle me for a millisecond, but my reaction to jump scares is usually just "oh!" I don't get the same experience that others get from playing horror games. I do LOVE watching others play horror.
Undertale, and Deltarune. Love the worlds, love the characters. No interest in playing the game myself. I'd rather watch others play.

And Horror games, not because I get scared easily, but rather the opposite. I actually am not that easily scared. And I don't consider Jump Scares to really be actually scary. They'll startle me for a millisecond, but my reaction to jump scares is usually just "oh!" I don't get the same experience that others get from playing horror games. I do LOVE watching others play horror.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
Hollow Knight and Fear & Hunger. I don't think I have the will power to struggle and keep pushing.
Hollow Knight and Fear & Hunger. I don't think I have the will power to struggle and keep pushing.
7naJZM8.gif

"Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations" - ST:TOS S3E5
Trekkie & Baldi's Basics Enthusiast | He/They | FRT +3 (GMT -4:00)
tyEuRXe.png.jpg U9LN0Un.jpg kdxdYDq.png.jpg YMPbu9R.png
7naJZM8.gif
I absolutely adore Team Fortress 2, but I won't play it anymore because of lack of friends to play with. Like most games with public servers, you have to play with people you know to avoid getting trolled to death. I got tired of being insulted, so I left. I still follow the comics, the wiki, and I cosplay from it, but otherwise I don't don't interact with the game itself much.
I absolutely adore Team Fortress 2, but I won't play it anymore because of lack of friends to play with. Like most games with public servers, you have to play with people you know to avoid getting trolled to death. I got tired of being insulted, so I left. I still follow the comics, the wiki, and I cosplay from it, but otherwise I don't don't interact with the game itself much.
Everything that is visual novel. I like to listen to it somewhere in the background, for example when I'm writing a story, but I can't play it because the amount of text to read and select kills me. And if I play something like this, I skip all the dialogues, lol
Everything that is visual novel. I like to listen to it somewhere in the background, for example when I'm writing a story, but I can't play it because the amount of text to read and select kills me. And if I play something like this, I skip all the dialogues, lol
seth . any pronouns . infp so468
At this point, it's Minecraft. I love watching people accomplish incredible feats and massive builds but I find all the features overwhelming to play compared to when I started in 2012.
At this point, it's Minecraft. I love watching people accomplish incredible feats and massive builds but I find all the features overwhelming to play compared to when I started in 2012.
T64YRDv.png
I love Jurassic world the game, but I just can't bring myself to buy it because of how boring the game may be.
Love it ever so dearly though.
I love Jurassic world the game, but I just can't bring myself to buy it because of how boring the game may be.
Love it ever so dearly though.
The Boneyard Clan
mixsUP8.pngqtcUeb7.pngkIuMv7j.png62L9xMb.gifYqGTpMk.pnglZi4flB.png
A handful of movement shooters and stuff like Ghostrunner because my reflexes are awful. The restart level button would be worn to a stub with how much I flub in them.
A handful of movement shooters and stuff like Ghostrunner because my reflexes are awful. The restart level button would be worn to a stub with how much I flub in them.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
Probably Phasmophobia and Rainworld. Honourary points go to Broken Age.

I really enjoy watching Phasmophobia whenever I find myself watching it. but honestly, I probably won't play it because I don't have many friends who might be interested in the game aaand I'm not a huge fan of horror.

I like the design of Rainworld's slugcats, I love the sleeping poses, adorbs. Great atmosphere. I just don't think I'm up to the challenge.. like most of the other games I play.

Broken age is sort of an honourary mention because out of the other games here i have it in my steam library... but I'm probably not going to download and play it because I already saw stampy play the game several years back. So like technically I've seen the whole game. Only bought it because really good sale. Maybe I'll play it someday but not any time soon.

Oh yeah there's also Scrap Mechanic - honestly, sandboxy gameplay with not much visual development apart from the stuff in your inventory and your surroundings isn't my cup of tea. I like the creativity people can exhibit with the game, it's just... not for me. Nearly forgot I had that one.

There's also, in my list of games I have but won't play,
  • WolfQuest, which I stopped playing because the gameplay is extremely samey and I find it hard to distinguish differences between the wolves across playthroughs
  • Wobbledogs I dropped for similar reasons to Wolfquest, it got old fast
  • Eternal Cylinder, because I kinda just gave up on a platforming section
  • Splatoon 3 was dropped for health reasons
  • Spore because I am reluctant to update to EA app because it doesn't load the game's dlc properly, and I like my spore dlc.
Probably Phasmophobia and Rainworld. Honourary points go to Broken Age.

I really enjoy watching Phasmophobia whenever I find myself watching it. but honestly, I probably won't play it because I don't have many friends who might be interested in the game aaand I'm not a huge fan of horror.

I like the design of Rainworld's slugcats, I love the sleeping poses, adorbs. Great atmosphere. I just don't think I'm up to the challenge.. like most of the other games I play.

Broken age is sort of an honourary mention because out of the other games here i have it in my steam library... but I'm probably not going to download and play it because I already saw stampy play the game several years back. So like technically I've seen the whole game. Only bought it because really good sale. Maybe I'll play it someday but not any time soon.

Oh yeah there's also Scrap Mechanic - honestly, sandboxy gameplay with not much visual development apart from the stuff in your inventory and your surroundings isn't my cup of tea. I like the creativity people can exhibit with the game, it's just... not for me. Nearly forgot I had that one.

There's also, in my list of games I have but won't play,
  • WolfQuest, which I stopped playing because the gameplay is extremely samey and I find it hard to distinguish differences between the wolves across playthroughs
  • Wobbledogs I dropped for similar reasons to Wolfquest, it got old fast
  • Eternal Cylinder, because I kinda just gave up on a platforming section
  • Splatoon 3 was dropped for health reasons
  • Spore because I am reluctant to update to EA app because it doesn't load the game's dlc properly, and I like my spore dlc.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9