Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stained glass doodle [ closed ]
1 2 3 4
Hey there! Will there be an update to this :0 I love your art sm
Hey there! Will there be an update to this :0 I love your art sm
@Lunelights

Hello there! I never saw your update because you still Didn't Ping Me. It's getting to be an issue after three posts. I'm not on your pinglist- I don't assume that I need to be as I already have an active commission and would expect to be pinged personally. =/

Are you still planning on working on these? It's fine if you need more time~
@Lunelights

Hello there! I never saw your update because you still Didn't Ping Me. It's getting to be an issue after three posts. I'm not on your pinglist- I don't assume that I need to be as I already have an active commission and would expect to be pinged personally. =/

Are you still planning on working on these? It's fine if you need more time~
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
Hey @starninja I’m sincerely sorry i added the general pinglist without checking if you were included !! Your comm was in progress and i’ll be happy to finish it whenever i have enough time ! School take me lot of time but i think it’s safe to say i’ll be able to continue drawing next weekend !

Hey @starninja I’m sincerely sorry i added the general pinglist without checking if you were included !! Your comm was in progress and i’ll be happy to finish it whenever i have enough time ! School take me lot of time but i think it’s safe to say i’ll be able to continue drawing next weekend !

lightvs1.png

My rp thread just right
there

My art sales --> Stained glass doodle
Hi @windkiss ! I’m glad you like it, yes i may open another stained glass style with bigger com later !
Hi @windkiss ! I’m glad you like it, yes i may open another stained glass style with bigger com later !
lightvs1.png

My rp thread just right
there

My art sales --> Stained glass doodle
Okay, hopefully you get the free time~ Thanks for the reply! =)
Okay, hopefully you get the free time~ Thanks for the reply! =)
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
1 2 3 4