Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Editing later today. Definitely.
Editing later today. Definitely.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
People on Toyhouse keep blocking me and it's really flaring up my anxiety - it's making me hate the userbase more and more

I've literally debated quitting because of it

God I hate this
People on Toyhouse keep blocking me and it's really flaring up my anxiety - it's making me hate the userbase more and more

I've literally debated quitting because of it

God I hate this
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
hhh once the exam week ends I will be on a fr grind... I want to reorganise my lair for once and all and I've got so many ideas ready but this week has been a struggle. it doesn't get any better with the other factors really but I really just wanna focus on my guys
hhh once the exam week ends I will be on a fr grind... I want to reorganise my lair for once and all and I've got so many ideas ready but this week has been a struggle. it doesn't get any better with the other factors really but I really just wanna focus on my guys
ZcrsSbC.png
On my knees begging there to be a fanbase for Sendoff webnovel. Please, the little details are gonna send me
On my knees begging there to be a fanbase for Sendoff webnovel. Please, the little details are gonna send me
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
risk being late or arrive an hour early and rush around like an idiot
risk being late or arrive an hour early and rush around like an idiot
seth . any pronouns . infp so468
I hope the Diary of a Wimpy Kid community is happy that they ruined the acting career of the guy who played Rodrick in The Long Haul.

Seriously, those people take an elementary school book series way too seriously.
I hope the Diary of a Wimpy Kid community is happy that they ruined the acting career of the guy who played Rodrick in The Long Haul.

Seriously, those people take an elementary school book series way too seriously.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
"how do you draw [thing] so well" brother do you think I know. i don't have a method i dont have a Process i pick up my tablet pen black out for 4 hours and when i regain consciousness there's art on the screen
"how do you draw [thing] so well" brother do you think I know. i don't have a method i dont have a Process i pick up my tablet pen black out for 4 hours and when i regain consciousness there's art on the screen
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Bad last lesson (before break) at college today. I was told I couldn't animate creatures into my animated photography edits and went into a meltdown because I like creatures and i'm proud of what I did for the specific piece. Turns out they were just worried about the amount of hand animation I was putting in AND the idea that the photography wouldn't tie into the artist I was looking at. Wow. Thanks for lying! Also, one of my parents tried making me smile (through saying smile) and the other discounted my meltdown because "girls at your age don't act like that"... dude, you just don't know me like 90% of my meltdowns are because I'm confused, indecisive or overwhelmed. And are prolonged if I'm provoked or not left alone. Either way college is out for now, thank god I can finally rest my poor fingies. Maybe I'll show off my souper spectacular awesome animation at a later date in the forums (because i think it deserves to be shown off) but for now... Here, another crab gif. [i][b]Crabmageddon shall not be forgotten.[/b][/i] [img]https://media.tenor.com/dCUOJY9pDBcAAAAi/party-crab-happy-crab.gif[/img] [size=2](Also, lostharmony, losttallent and lostfaith are really really good names for the star stable dutch warmblood because they paint a picture for the current state of dressage that the star stable dutch warmblood represents)
Bad last lesson (before break) at college today. I was told I couldn't animate creatures into my animated photography edits and went into a meltdown because I like creatures and i'm proud of what I did for the specific piece. Turns out they were just worried about the amount of hand animation I was putting in AND the idea that the photography wouldn't tie into the artist I was looking at. Wow. Thanks for lying!

Also, one of my parents tried making me smile (through saying smile) and the other discounted my meltdown because "girls at your age don't act like that"... dude, you just don't know me like 90% of my meltdowns are because I'm confused, indecisive or overwhelmed. And are prolonged if I'm provoked or not left alone.

Either way college is out for now, thank god I can finally rest my poor fingies.

Maybe I'll show off my souper spectacular awesome animation at a later date in the forums (because i think it deserves to be shown off) but for now...

Here, another crab gif. Crabmageddon shall not be forgotten.
party-crab-happy-crab.gif

(Also, lostharmony, losttallent and lostfaith are really really good names for the star stable dutch warmblood because they paint a picture for the current state of dressage that the star stable dutch warmblood represents)
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
"Haha, take that depression!"
"Haha, take that depression!"
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
That's it. My outgoing-and-friendy-arc is over.

I'll go back to being a grumpy hermit.

Like... I appreciate that some people like talking to me but when I'm reading (you know.. book IN hand, concentrating) or drawing or just concentrating on anything LEAVE ME ALONE. I hate being rude but I'm this close to losing it at work and just walking out one day just to drown out the noise
That's it. My outgoing-and-friendy-arc is over.

I'll go back to being a grumpy hermit.

Like... I appreciate that some people like talking to me but when I'm reading (you know.. book IN hand, concentrating) or drawing or just concentrating on anything LEAVE ME ALONE. I hate being rude but I'm this close to losing it at work and just walking out one day just to drown out the noise
2aoyUTU.png