Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Free] Primal Siblings
I had these two primal siblings hatch in the same nest of three while breeding fodder and they also came out surprisingly matchy considering their color ranges. I'd prefer not to just fodder them since I know other people might have an interest in their lore potential, but they're taking up a space in my lair and selling them might take a while. I figured I'd just go ahead and offer them up for free, preferably staying together to someone interested in them for the lore potential or as permas. (I'm not naive, they're extremely likely to get exalted at some point, but I'd prefer they're not immediately foddered especially since it violates ToS.) I'd be very appreciative if they were switched for two other adult fodder, but it's not required at all. Thanks! [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93525752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/935258/93525752.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93525753][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/935258/93525753.png[/img][/url][/columns]
I had these two primal siblings hatch in the same nest of three while breeding fodder and they also came out surprisingly matchy considering their color ranges. I'd prefer not to just fodder them since I know other people might have an interest in their lore potential, but they're taking up a space in my lair and selling them might take a while.

I figured I'd just go ahead and offer them up for free, preferably staying together to someone interested in them for the lore potential or as permas. (I'm not naive, they're extremely likely to get exalted at some point, but I'd prefer they're not immediately foddered especially since it violates ToS.) I'd be very appreciative if they were switched for two other adult fodder, but it's not required at all. Thanks!

93525752.png
93525753.png
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
@Astaraela
I'd love to adopt Venomblade! She's gorgeous.
@Astaraela
I'd love to adopt Venomblade! She's gorgeous.
basic-appreciation-club.png
@Sucrechat, I can send them over! If you also want Corselia, you're welcome to take them as well :3 (Also, I absolutely love your username, I've been trying to find more friends to chat with in French and it's just so cute)
@Sucrechat, I can send them over! If you also want Corselia, you're welcome to take them as well :3 (Also, I absolutely love your username, I've been trying to find more friends to chat with in French and it's just so cute)
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
:O vous parlez français ? J'habite à France :3
(and thanks haha I used to be a massive French weeb in high school when I made this account)

I'm not a big fan of mirrors so I'm not sure I'd be able to give Corselia the love they deserve.
:O vous parlez français ? J'habite à France :3
(and thanks haha I used to be a massive French weeb in high school when I made this account)

I'm not a big fan of mirrors so I'm not sure I'd be able to give Corselia the love they deserve.
basic-appreciation-club.png
Only Corselia left up for grabs!
Only Corselia left up for grabs!
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
Bump
Bump
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
Oh, I saw this earlier and remembered it just now to come look again. It's a shame they were separated but since the other person didn't want Corselia I'd gladly swap one of the fodder I've got for them ^^
Oh, I saw this earlier and remembered it just now to come look again. It's a shame they were separated but since the other person didn't want Corselia I'd gladly swap one of the fodder I've got for them ^^
psd5o6h.jpg
@MyrrhDarkwing, sounds good! I'll send them over right away
@MyrrhDarkwing, sounds good! I'll send them over right away
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png