Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cha's Skins | NEW: Spiral F TC Reject
1 2 3 4 5
@pokemoncha
Yay! I'm sending the payment now. :D
@pokemoncha
Yay! I'm sending the payment now. :D
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
up
up
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha
Slot for Master of Masks please! If I read this right you want payment now instead of when slots fill up?
@pokemoncha
Slot for Master of Masks please! If I read this right you want payment now instead of when slots fill up?
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@StrawberryAlex Pretty much, yes! Due quite a few users in the past stiffing me when it came time to pay up, I've decided to instead make it so that, to sign up, you have to pay first. While you could theoretically sign up to the pinglist and wait for me to send out the ping as a reminder to pay for a slot, it's easier on me if you just send payment now c:

Thank you for understanding!
@StrawberryAlex Pretty much, yes! Due quite a few users in the past stiffing me when it came time to pay up, I've decided to instead make it so that, to sign up, you have to pay first. While you could theoretically sign up to the pinglist and wait for me to send out the ping as a reminder to pay for a slot, it's easier on me if you just send payment now c:

Thank you for understanding!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@Master of Masks SIGNUPS

Hello! I am giving out a ping to remind everyone who has not paid yet for Accent: Master of Masks to please send their payment now! I will send it out to queue on Saturday, so if no payment has been made by then, I will assume you're not interested.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
@Master of Masks SIGNUPS

Hello! I am giving out a ping to remind everyone who has not paid yet for Accent: Master of Masks to please send their payment now! I will send it out to queue on Saturday, so if no payment has been made by then, I will assume you're not interested.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha