Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
1 2 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 748 749
@MoonStoneCentaur i have an arcane nest open!!
@MoonStoneCentaur i have an arcane nest open!!
5iXiC8z.png
sbmtjDC.png
XC93sMs.png
sh5xjiu.png
zUgIegC.png
kE8PZoU.png
2Dp2REm.png
yvMj9jM.png
Mesq6uj.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Choso @Chieftain

I can take your light nest requests!

(sorry for double ping choso!)

@Choso @Chieftain

I can take your light nest requests!

(sorry for double ping choso!)

Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@Mode @Torchiiko Ill take them! ^^ sending pairs, thank you!
@Mode @Torchiiko Ill take them! ^^ sending pairs, thank you!
5SYNXgA.pngkFsMUsa.gif
@Felawnie hey! someone else can host so no need to hold onto those nests for me ^^

@KallyPaige sending you 2 CRs soon, thank you :D
@Felawnie hey! someone else can host so no need to hold onto those nests for me ^^

@KallyPaige sending you 2 CRs soon, thank you :D
UqHgyno.gifZInaczN.gif
@subs @PinkAxolotl hey there, are u two still in need of lightning nests ? I had two just open up today and you two are up next in my back log ! please let me know if u no longer need them so I can get to the next person in my back log, thanks : )

edit: moving onto the next person due to no response from @.subs. if u still need a nest, lmk and I'll add u back to my back log with priority !
@subs @PinkAxolotl hey there, are u two still in need of lightning nests ? I had two just open up today and you two are up next in my back log ! please let me know if u no longer need them so I can get to the next person in my back log, thanks : )

edit: moving onto the next person due to no response from @.subs. if u still need a nest, lmk and I'll add u back to my back log with priority !
dlPR7wK.png
@mothrave
Someone got to me before you were freed up, so you can open the nest to someone else, thank you for holding a spot despite that ^.^
@mothrave
Someone got to me before you were freed up, so you can open the nest to someone else, thank you for holding a spot despite that ^.^
Axo/Gabe || He/Him
@clover61 hey there, do you still need a lightning nest ? I have one open now ! let me know even if you don't so I can get to the next person on my back log : )
@clover61 hey there, do you still need a lightning nest ? I have one open now ! let me know even if you don't so I can get to the next person on my back log : )
dlPR7wK.png
Seeking 3 ice nests and 1 shadow nest!

@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura @ToxicE @CaptainDrakken @Kamikire @RobotOcelot @Icepath
Seeking 3 ice nests and 1 shadow nest!

@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura @ToxicE @CaptainDrakken @Kamikire @RobotOcelot @Icepath
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@CaptainVivi do you still need a nest? I have an open slot!
@CaptainVivi do you still need a nest? I have an open slot!
@chemicon @Macuil @aredshroom @ToxicE @Twizz @CaptainDrakken @dakotaawolven @Mode @sutaraito @Blackbirdy @Marcinerdy @Torchiiko

hello! just need 1 fodder nest please! found!
@chemicon @Macuil @aredshroom @ToxicE @Twizz @CaptainDrakken @dakotaawolven @Mode @sutaraito @Blackbirdy @Marcinerdy @Torchiiko

hello! just need 1 fodder nest please! found!
1 2 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 748 749