Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Your impression of the user above
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
@solvtude

I sense that you might be a fan of the Lord of the Rings movies. I also have a feeling that you might have a Master's Degree in Literature However my real impression of you is ......

That you love to read....
@solvtude

I sense that you might be a fan of the Lord of the Rings movies. I also have a feeling that you might have a Master's Degree in Literature However my real impression of you is ......

That you love to read....
QMoR6fx.png
@Alligatorsight
You are laidback. You like working on your own projects and would rather make things for yourself.
@Alligatorsight
You are laidback. You like working on your own projects and would rather make things for yourself.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Teba okay first off, hello fellow LoZ enjoyer!! What I can discern immediately is that you have good taste in videogames and brainrot a lot about them, to the point of making fandragons of Link and Zelda as far as I can tell? Anyway, you‘re very organized and stick with a theme once you decided on one, going all out with it.
@Teba okay first off, hello fellow LoZ enjoyer!! What I can discern immediately is that you have good taste in videogames and brainrot a lot about them, to the point of making fandragons of Link and Zelda as far as I can tell? Anyway, you‘re very organized and stick with a theme once you decided on one, going all out with it.
ACqf9Pb.png
@Lunavagans Joining the Loz lover squad and saying obviously great taste in videogames!

I feel like you’re incredibly friendly and love to make conversation about just about anything with anyone. You might like reading or even writing super in depth stories about things you enjoy ^w^
@Lunavagans Joining the Loz lover squad and saying obviously great taste in videogames!

I feel like you’re incredibly friendly and love to make conversation about just about anything with anyone. You might like reading or even writing super in depth stories about things you enjoy ^w^
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
@MiniatureGecko

I have a feeling that you love animals, and own some yourself. You take great care of your friends and those around you. You play video games on your selected console and rarely use other ones.
@MiniatureGecko

I have a feeling that you love animals, and own some yourself. You take great care of your friends and those around you. You play video games on your selected console and rarely use other ones.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Are

You probably have a certain aesthetic to your lair, and will stick to it at all costs. Your dragons probably have expensive UMAs a guy like me can only dream about. Your hibden is stuffed with projects and well-loved dergs. I bet your familiars match your dragons too!
@Are

You probably have a certain aesthetic to your lair, and will stick to it at all costs. Your dragons probably have expensive UMAs a guy like me can only dream about. Your hibden is stuffed with projects and well-loved dergs. I bet your familiars match your dragons too!
v2fvT9R.png
@Astromanian

Very kind, have been playing for a long time and you love geneing up dragons and breeding them. You like to help out in the forums and play games, and a lot of your dragons have art!
@Astromanian

Very kind, have been playing for a long time and you love geneing up dragons and breeding them. You like to help out in the forums and play games, and a lot of your dragons have art!
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
@SnailArcade You seem like you have a very organized lair with a lot of matchy dragons!
@SnailArcade You seem like you have a very organized lair with a lot of matchy dragons!
@puzzling

HMM...hmm...

That swirling forum vista, and do I see trailing storm and counselor rings in your PFP?
Methinks you like spirals--the dragon and the general aesthetic.
@puzzling

HMM...hmm...

That swirling forum vista, and do I see trailing storm and counselor rings in your PFP?
Methinks you like spirals--the dragon and the general aesthetic.
Look | They/it | dyslexic (beware) |
Accent Shop
Dragons with my art........................................................................................
@Outlook based on the bog pfp, i get the impression you have a soft spot for less popular dragon breeds? could be a stretch though bc it also seems you're theming for wavecrest lol
@Outlook based on the bog pfp, i get the impression you have a soft spot for less popular dragon breeds? could be a stretch though bc it also seems you're theming for wavecrest lol
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125