Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Holiday Discount Store! - OPEN!
1 2 3 4
Oh awesome! I'd be happy to do all of them then, and I'll happily tip you for the trouble! Do you prefer payment up front or after? ^^
Oh awesome! I'd be happy to do all of them then, and I'll happily tip you for the trouble! Do you prefer payment up front or after? ^^
@TuxTheStrayCat

Alrighty, all of them it is!

I prefer payment up front and then I will accept it when I am done! Though since it is just a big order could you split it into two Crossroads/PMs? I don't have a specific reason, it just feels better that way haha.
@TuxTheStrayCat

Alrighty, all of them it is!

I prefer payment up front and then I will accept it when I am done! Though since it is just a big order could you split it into two Crossroads/PMs? I don't have a specific reason, it just feels better that way haha.
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
Sure thing! Do you want one order per CR or is multiple okay?
Sure thing! Do you want one order per CR or is multiple okay?
@TuxTheStrayCat

Multiple is okay
@TuxTheStrayCat

Multiple is okay
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
Gotcha! I will do four for 100kT each then, and will give you a nice tip :)
Gotcha! I will do four for 100kT each then, and will give you a nice tip :)
@TuxTheStrayCat

Oh thank you!
@TuxTheStrayCat

Oh thank you!
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
And all four CRs are now sent! :) Super looking forward to what you whip up for everyone! Thank you again for drawing my kiddos!
And all four CRs are now sent! :) Super looking forward to what you whip up for everyone! Thank you again for drawing my kiddos!
Back OPEN!
Had a late start to catch up, and also been very sick ;-;
Back OPEN!
Had a late start to catch up, and also been very sick ;-;
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
I'd really like to order a commission, but all the example image links are broken :0 Discord no longer hosts images, you could try imgur?
I'd really like to order a commission, but all the example image links are broken :0 Discord no longer hosts images, you could try imgur?
Heya! I'd love to get two headshots for these girls and a coloured sketch page for Rosie
Heya! I'd love to get two headshots for these girls and a coloured sketch page for Rosie
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
1 2 3 4