Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 786 787 788 789 790 ... 792 793
Certainly! Arborists coming right up.
Certainly! Arborists coming right up.
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
@Konz

The trees have been tended ... and maybe -- only maybe -- did someone have a branch fall on them. But it's alright, the branch is fine!
@Konz

The trees have been tended ... and maybe -- only maybe -- did someone have a branch fall on them. But it's alright, the branch is fine!
TtDzTWB.png
@LadyLB

Hello, remember me? I have vacancies in my coliseum team and no one willing to fill them in! any suggestions?
@LadyLB

Hello, remember me? I have vacancies in my coliseum team and no one willing to fill them in! any suggestions?
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Hello again! My Dragons were impatient and have already left on their journey to you, they should be in CR waiting to be tortured.... err, trained!
@TheWhiteHart

Hello again! My Dragons were impatient and have already left on their journey to you, they should be in CR waiting to be tortured.... err, trained!
LadyLB
@LadyLB

Your mint-tastic pair are a match made in ... somewhere. At any rate, they're certainly something. Not a single toad in sight the entire time I had them, hahahaha. I guess they don't like mint.
@LadyLB

Your mint-tastic pair are a match made in ... somewhere. At any rate, they're certainly something. Not a single toad in sight the entire time I had them, hahahaha. I guess they don't like mint.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Thanks! Mint is sometimes a repellant or so I've heard lol! May I Reserve another 2 slots please?
@TheWhiteHart

Thanks! Mint is sometimes a repellant or so I've heard lol! May I Reserve another 2 slots please?
LadyLB
@LadyLB

You certainly can. :)
@LadyLB

You certainly can. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@mercurialwings

Is this going to be an April fool's prank, or will I be training your dragons tomorrow? Only Marva knows!
@mercurialwings

Is this going to be an April fool's prank, or will I be training your dragons tomorrow? Only Marva knows!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart: Hmm... That's a hard one to answer... I guess we'll have to wait and see if they survive the ordeal. o.o

@TheWhiteHart: Hmm... That's a hard one to answer... I guess we'll have to wait and see if they survive the ordeal. o.o

Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Survival is never a guarantee ... After all, Marva and Mire both start with "M".
@mercurialwings

Survival is never a guarantee ... After all, Marva and Mire both start with "M".
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 786 787 788 789 790 ... 792 793