Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's Online Flight Poems
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
[center][emoji=arcane rune size=1] Always lurking ~ The Hibernal Den gods demand sacrifice AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Normal day in Arcane![/center]

Always lurking ~
The Hibernal Den gods demand sacrifice
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Normal day in Arcane!
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
[emoji=wind rune size=1] In the name of the sun, the moon, and the stars, guide us! *rattling bones* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [emoji=wind rune size=1] oh no, its like the most painful magical girl transformation

In the name of the sun, the moon, and the stars, guide us!
*rattling bones*
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh no, its like the most painful magical girl transformation
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
The Metalocalypse is upon us!
"Without rain there will be no flowers."
i miss the rage

Its definitely something
The Metalocalypse is upon us!
"Without rain there will be no flowers."
i miss the rage

Its definitely something
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
@Festivoog @wyrmflwer Both of those - and your commentaries - made me splutter-laugh.
@Festivoog @wyrmflwer Both of those - and your commentaries - made me splutter-laugh.
LxbWmll.png
[emoji=wind rune size=1] Such a lovely day outside! She thinks you are an idiot, sire. No matter where you go, there you are... [emoji=wind rune size=1] Um... what just happened?

Such a lovely day outside!
She thinks you are an idiot, sire.
No matter where you go, there you are...

Um... what just happened?
LxbWmll.png
[center][emoji=water rune size=1] waiting for the rain to come your tide, the beating beast of earth It's a work in progress I am a dumb. [emoji=water rune size=1][/center]

waiting for the rain to come
your tide, the beating beast of earth
It's a work in progress
I am a dumb.

SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
[emoji=wind rune size=1] I LOVE MONEY!!!! just blowing in the wind fandragons are stealing my money! ok this one made me laugh

I LOVE MONEY!!!!
just blowing in the wind
fandragons are stealing my money!

ok this one made me laugh
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
[emoji=light rune size=1] Boldly going nowhere Sunny dragons in a sunny lair a worm out of dirt Observing objects in sunlight. [emoji=light rune size=1] This feels like a nice, relaxing day in summer... except for the worm (somehow I get the feeling it doesn't appreciate sunbathing all that much).

Boldly going nowhere
Sunny dragons in a sunny lair
a worm out of dirt
Observing objects in sunlight.

This feels like a nice, relaxing day in summer... except for the worm (somehow I get the feeling it doesn't appreciate sunbathing all that much).
[quote name="Valoria" date="2024-03-21 20:36:16" ] [emoji=light rune size=1] bailing its been a while night dreams of day, and light dreams of darkness the stars are the same as ever. [/quote] Oooh, I love this one. Let's see what Fire flight has to say for today... [emoji=fire rune size=1] . : all was naught but ash, but even ash has its uses. ----- Bonus: [emoji=fire rune size=1] *skitter skitter* eight legged
Valoria wrote on 2024-03-21 20:36:16:

bailing
its been a while
night dreams of day, and light dreams of darkness

the stars are the same as ever.

Oooh, I love this one.
Let's see what Fire flight has to say for today...

:
all was naught but ash, but even ash has its uses.

Bonus:

*skitter skitter*
eight legged
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
[center][emoji=arcane rune size=1] Customize your Clan Profile by creating a broadcast message Someday, we will be one. Even purgatory has paperwork. [/center]

Customize your Clan Profile by creating a broadcast message
Someday, we will be one.
Even purgatory has paperwork.
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41