Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | gender change
hey i just started and i chose the wrong gender for my dragon. is there a way to change that? [emoji=ridgeback sad size=2]
hey i just started and i chose the wrong gender for my dragon.

is there a way to change that?
@zbotz0
no there isn't

the closest you can get is the Silhouette Scroll, which changes the dragon's pose to that of the other gender, but not the breeding mechanics.

Edit: there is a Navy/Midnight Male Gen 1 (First Generation) dragon on the AH(Auction House) for sale that you may be able to get in touch with the seller and see if they are willing to hold it for you to earn the money.

@zbotz0
no there isn't

the closest you can get is the Silhouette Scroll, which changes the dragon's pose to that of the other gender, but not the breeding mechanics.

Edit: there is a Navy/Midnight Male Gen 1 (First Generation) dragon on the AH(Auction House) for sale that you may be able to get in touch with the seller and see if they are willing to hold it for you to earn the money.

Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
A Dragon is either born a Male or a Female.

You can buy a Silhouette Scroll to change the dragon's pose. Although I do prefer some poses over the other, I'll never get one. It's too expensive for me.
A Dragon is either born a Male or a Female.

You can buy a Silhouette Scroll to change the dragon's pose. Although I do prefer some poses over the other, I'll never get one. It's too expensive for me.
ZPHN6ju.png