Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | oh swipps swap stand
the law of swipp: one must see the trade you're grinding materials for at least three times before you can afford to collect the rest of the pieces, and then when you finally gather enough stuff, you will have to wait forever for it.

sure i only just bought the last mums i need for blossom and grinded out my petals but grrr! instant gratification!!! i need my blossom gene now!

I thank those who make swipp pinglists... knowing my luck though, the next trade for it will be when i'm asleep lol

what was the longest time you had to wait for a trade for swipp? or do you just impulsively buy remaining materials when you see a particular trade swap in?
the law of swipp: one must see the trade you're grinding materials for at least three times before you can afford to collect the rest of the pieces, and then when you finally gather enough stuff, you will have to wait forever for it.

sure i only just bought the last mums i need for blossom and grinded out my petals but grrr! instant gratification!!! i need my blossom gene now!

I thank those who make swipp pinglists... knowing my luck though, the next trade for it will be when i'm asleep lol

what was the longest time you had to wait for a trade for swipp? or do you just impulsively buy remaining materials when you see a particular trade swap in?
xulc4O8.png
I do not bother with Swipp lol. Too much work for me :p
I do not bother with Swipp lol. Too much work for me :p
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
The hazel harvest set didn't trade for a full month after achievements came out.
The hazel harvest set didn't trade for a full month after achievements came out.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
My experience trying to get the Dusty Pauper set for the achievement. I had the materials, was just waiting for the box to cycle in while I was online. I checked in every 2 hours that I was awake and able most days, and it took ages to finally catch it. I don't recall how long exactly, probably just a few weeks - but it felt like an eternity.

As for my normal swapping? Usually I'll just click the available trades and see if I CAN make any - if I'm only a few items short on something I decide I actually want, sometimes I'll run to the AH and grab what I need. I'm currently trying to grind out the mums for two blossom parchments - they're expensive and I don't wanna buy 'em.
My experience trying to get the Dusty Pauper set for the achievement. I had the materials, was just waiting for the box to cycle in while I was online. I checked in every 2 hours that I was awake and able most days, and it took ages to finally catch it. I don't recall how long exactly, probably just a few weeks - but it felt like an eternity.

As for my normal swapping? Usually I'll just click the available trades and see if I CAN make any - if I'm only a few items short on something I decide I actually want, sometimes I'll run to the AH and grab what I need. I'm currently trying to grind out the mums for two blossom parchments - they're expensive and I don't wanna buy 'em.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
I waited months to get the vista I have right now from Swipp, only because every time it came up I was working or asleep. Finally paid off though!
I waited months to get the vista I have right now from Swipp, only because every time it came up I was working or asleep. Finally paid off though!
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Took me weeks to get the Sunlit Kelpie Mane after I acquired all the doodads.

I keep seeing the firefly gene on the swap stand, but as soon as I finish collecting fanned cockroaches it will disappear for (what will feel like) forever
Took me weeks to get the Sunlit Kelpie Mane after I acquired all the doodads.

I keep seeing the firefly gene on the swap stand, but as soon as I finish collecting fanned cockroaches it will disappear for (what will feel like) forever
8hOK5Zm.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
I've been waiting for the Cinderkelp Loach for months now -_-
I've been waiting for the Cinderkelp Loach for months now -_-
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
I rarely bother with Swipp, but once I spent a few weeks collecting the items for Auraboa Branches and waiting for it to cycle in. Worth it, though.

I also once noticed I had the items available for the Skycrest Bicorn, so I added myself to the Swipp pinglist for it. It maybe took at least a week for it to cycle in.
I rarely bother with Swipp, but once I spent a few weeks collecting the items for Auraboa Branches and waiting for it to cycle in. Worth it, though.

I also once noticed I had the items available for the Skycrest Bicorn, so I added myself to the Swipp pinglist for it. It maybe took at least a week for it to cycle in.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
AH im glad i checked swipp one last time before bed, just BARELY caught this trade before it expired [img]https://imgur.com/lmu1PiF.png[/img] That was super lucky, i spent like nearly the entire week once waiting for a specific gene to rotate into the marketplace so i could buy it with dom discount
AH im glad i checked swipp one last time before bed, just BARELY caught this trade before it expired
lmu1PiF.png

That was super lucky, i spent like nearly the entire week once waiting for a specific gene to rotate into the marketplace so i could buy it with dom discount
xulc4O8.png
i was looking for the "can you believe these were just sitting on the shelf" achievements. i traded for the silver and gold trades within a week of the release of achievements. what about platinum? i had to wait 1 and a half entire months before the platinum trade finally appeared before me.
i was looking for the "can you believe these were just sitting on the shelf" achievements. i traded for the silver and gold trades within a week of the release of achievements. what about platinum? i had to wait 1 and a half entire months before the platinum trade finally appeared before me.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests