Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | crowlit's Accents: Reprints okay
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
Could I be added to the custom opening pinglist?
Could I be added to the custom opening pinglist?
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
@crowlit

Could I be placed on a ping list for your Crows (Imp & WC) series reprints? I was able to grab a few from the AH but, I would love a full set of each. Do you offer holds? If so how long could it be for?

I was able to get:
@crowlit

Could I be placed on a ping list for your Crows (Imp & WC) series reprints? I was able to grab a few from the AH but, I would love a full set of each. Do you offer holds? If so how long could it be for?

I was able to get:
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@Solgalion I cannot promise I will ever open customs, but I have now created ping lists so at least users are able to join.

@RogueLoreWind Can you let me know which accents you are interested in reprints of? I may be able to reprint a few with gems on hand. I no longer use ping lists or actively make accents, so reprinting and throwing the rest on the AH works for me.

Thank you for your interest!
@Solgalion I cannot promise I will ever open customs, but I have now created ping lists so at least users are able to join.

@RogueLoreWind Can you let me know which accents you are interested in reprints of? I may be able to reprint a few with gems on hand. I no longer use ping lists or actively make accents, so reprinting and throwing the rest on the AH works for me.

Thank you for your interest!
@crowlit

I can only get one or 2 at a time for now. I would love to get a copy of for now.
@crowlit

I can only get one or 2 at a time for now. I would love to get a copy of for now.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@RogueLoreWind Works for me! I don't have the gems to reprint multiple accents. Bejeweled Crows has been submitted to the queue and I'll let you know once they're in :>
@RogueLoreWind Works for me! I don't have the gems to reprint multiple accents. Bejeweled Crows has been submitted to the queue and I'll let you know once they're in :>
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99